[Product]  B-61 Random Booster Vol. 4 Quad Quetzalcoatl (contains Driger S.H.F)

(Jul. 14, 2016  9:42 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2016  9:41 PM)BeyGabe Wrote: Are the new s series beys (especially Dragoon) going to be tournament legal?

Why wouldn't they..? They are official TAKARA TOMY products, so unless Dragoon proves to be OP to the point it's winning 90% of the time, which will not be known until it's released, they should be legal.

Yayyyyy, maybe i will attend one eventually.
(Jul. 14, 2016  7:01 PM)Kei Wrote: edit: Although, I'm gonna hold out hope that another Beyblade in this booster will have a Metal Change Driver haha. Would be a good way to encourage people to buy even more boosters to make the "complete" Driger.

Exactly my point earlier. Though older fans will buy the booster just for the layer.
(Jul. 14, 2016  8:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2016  7:01 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2016  2:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Forget about metal change. The dream is dead.

It's even more surprising that they didn't do it considering that we know this is a Random Booster prize now and that RB prizes usually contain more than one new part.

edit: Although, I'm gonna hold out hope that another Beyblade in this booster will have a Metal Change Driver haha. Would be a good way to encourage people to buy even more boosters to make the "complete" Driger.

Dude, the Fusion tip comes in classic matte grey. Give it up! It's over!

Believe.
I didn't find a better place to post these pictures, so I'll post them here. Smile
[Image: reKbFWY.jpg]
[Image: 8fb39kC.jpg]
I feel like this Dranzer will break so easly... ><

From here: https://web.hackadoll.com/n/7lAJ
As I was preparing the post you also posted this here, but the proper location is mostly there, with additional information translated from the official press release: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Dranzer...pid1334088
Thank you very much for posting these images @[BeyGa]! Updating us with some news as always.
Thank you a lot for the info BeyGa. Smile I have a feeling that this Dranzer S will break easily. It´s not reinforced. ;(
Cool! Thanks for the images and link BeyGa! Always keeping us updated (cos I know you're super excited for this release) keep it up, man. Joyful_3

Gotta say I thought they'd look different and was prepared for a let down but they genuinely are carbon copies. The hype is very real now!
Thank you very much BeyGa! These images do show these nicely. Since Driger S was already nice and compact, imagine how well a smaller one does? Though it will be against small layers, I wonder if Driger S will be small compared to many again.
Did you guys read the topic in the Bey News forum at all? Images were posted there to show how the design was slightly different from the originals, and also how the Layers are generally all the same size as other Layers.
Well, I actually read this thread first and I assumed this was the first time the image showed up.
Yeah, I don't really read news posts all that often so when I do I just click on the most recent one.
Ah, then go flood yourself with all the news over there hah. These are just pictures showing what we already saw for the most.
Ok... So first of all, sorry for my mistake, guys. I posted Driger S on the other thread and these over here, made a mess. Sorry.

Then, I wanted to show what I found, and maybe some people should find it interesting, but apparently, again, I messed up and posted in the wrong forum. Well... That's it for me. Sorry again.

And for those who thanked me, no problem, guys. Smile
The sticker placement on these photos is gross. You'd think they would make sure the stickers looked okay before taking stock photos..
This is officially release B-61 and will include the eight possible Beyblades:
- Dark Deathscyther
- Holy Horusood
- Holy Horusood
- Obelisk Odin
- Wild Wyvern
- (something)
- Driger S.H.F
So Driger S may not be the prize Bey like the other RB including Dracidl S? Interesting choice by TAKARA-TOMY, and I was actually wondering (and had mentioned) if Driger S would be the prize Bey.

Thank you for the news, Kai-V Smile
I really hope there will be a green H2. Smile
How/where do you guys order your random boosters?

I really want Driger and tried this thread, but the wholesale site with crates of twenty-four don't have any Burst products left. Is there any other place to buy these in bulk?
(Jul. 24, 2016  9:23 PM)2002 Wrote: How/where do you guys order your random boosters?

I really want Driger and tried this thread, but the wholesale site with crates of twenty-four don't have any Burst products left. Is there any other place to buy these in bulk?

The Beyblade itself is not out yet so that might be your problem but ebay sellers usually have complete sets or the prize bey by itself for sale when the random boosters are released.
Ha ha, yeah I'm aware of that, but thanks. I was looking at pre-orders but if that's the case I'll wait for it.
I think the only people who could offer pre-orders on cases are OkinawamTS and perhaps Leo Burst.
OK, in this release, we are getting straight-up Bahamdia (@[MissingNo.]). Here are blurry pictures of this Random Booster's box:

You can see the more wicked Driger S Layer right on the left of that Bahamdia-like yellow prize Beyblade.

The rest looks like possibly a blue and an orange Dark Deathscyther, an Obelisk Odin, and a Wild Wyvern?
^ Ah, that looks pretty cool. Interesting.
Thanks, Kai!