Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst

Considering the fact that the other Plastic gen burst releases will come with the first four disks, I wouldn't be surprised if we actually saw a Dragoon S Wing Xtreme
I agree, the pattern is using all four original disks and finding a driver closest to the original gimmick.
Haha ! This is what I have been waiting for Haha ! Left Spin !
It would be great to see the Old But Gold Plastics Gen Burst will have left spin ! AT LAST ...........
Thanks for the News Hato,Jin and Marutti Smile
for info, it's Dragoon S W.X
like the manga clearly show it and like the picture clearly showed it on the Author's Blog
so of course you wouldn't be surprised about it coz we knew about about 1 month ago
it was actually the only bey we knew about all the parts

(Jul. 14, 2016  3:07 AM)BeyGabe Wrote: Considering the fact that the other Plastic gen burst releases will come with the first four disks, I wouldn't be surprised if we actually saw a Dragoon S Wing Xtreme
(Jul. 14, 2016  5:05 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: for info, it's Dragoon S W.X
like the manga clearly show it and like the picture clearly showed it on the Author's Blog
so of course you wouldn't be surprised about it coz we knew about about 1 month ago
it was actually the only bey we knew about all the parts

(Jul. 14, 2016  3:07 AM)BeyGabe Wrote: Considering the fact that the other Plastic gen burst releases will come with the first four disks, I wouldn't be surprised if we actually saw a Dragoon S Wing Xtreme

While that may have been true, it was still rather debatable what parts they were as the picture some of us saw made the parts look a little vague so we couldn't really confirm what parts they were.
i am really happy now that dragoon s is 100% confirmed to be left spin.

dranzer s having trans i'm fine with
dragoon s with xtreme makes sense

draciel s with press...no, was really hoping for metal ball
driger s with fusion...no...no, was really hoping for metal change
(Jul. 14, 2016  1:31 AM)Jinbee Wrote: So Draciel S has Central Press, Dranzer has Spread Trans and Driger has Heavy Fusion...

[Image: 2dmgcn.jpg]

Thanks to Marutti.

All I can say is that I will do anything to get Dranzer. It's going to need Gravity, though. Too bad they didn't make a new Disk designed after a classic 8 sided Weight Disk.
Yep loving the new design for the dragoon layer looks refreshing!... Sad they ain't made whole new drivers tho
This section shows the difference between the new design (left) and the former design (right):

[Image: CnUIOY9VIAAXp35.jpg]

So, slightly elongated wings, probably a stuck Bit Piece, pointier ears...?
It was really predictable that they used these parts for the beys. Draciel was considered a defensive Bey and had always a heavy BB and Central was the first defense Disk and Press focuses on weight. Dranzer was often considered a balance type bey. Dranzer S 8 Balance WD had the weight mostly equaly spread out just like spread and he often had BB that can switch between attack and stamina mode just like Trans. Driger S had an 8 Heavy WD which focused on weight just like Heavy does and his Metal Change Base works like Fusion. I really think Takara Tomy did a great job in recreating their old Beys. Smile
Fusion is nothing like Metal Change.
Fusion is the only disappointment I have, honestly.

but my boy dragoon gonna rek everything heh
Oops. I didn´t refresh the last time I posted. I´m very happy that we now know that Dragoon S .W.X will be left spin and comes with Wing and Xtreme like we saw on the blog earlier. I just hope Hasbro releases them, too.
Wow, I wan't actually expecting these Beyblade layer designs to be so faithful to the originals! Opaque coloring and faux bitchip and everything!
Regarding the reused drivers and disks, I'm actually not too surprised, since Takara knows that using nostalgia having a Bakuten S-series styled layer is enough to hype up the older fans and get them to buy it.
Regardless, I hope we see a metal change driver later down the line. A metal survive and metal accel type drivers for Burst are inevitable. MFB never had a metal change or even metal semi-flat tips, so I hope later down in the series Takara can give players a wider variety of metal tips than was available in MFB.

Maaann, I really hope that the new Dragoon S doesn't use the Dragoon F bitchip sticker design for it's layer. I think the anime version of the Dragoon S bitchip design is much better, and probably more memorable for the older fans.
I like Dragoon S and F's bitchip equally. They are both pretty rad. I do hope that we get the proper S sticker though.

I have the strongest feeling that Takara TOMY won't release these beautiful beys internationally, if at all.
[Image: BakutenShootBeybladeNew_DracielDrigerDranzer.jpg]

There will be a part two to the manga on November 15th!

Also, TAKARA-TOMY has been extremely aware of the recent resurgence of activity from Bakuten Shoot Beyblade fans, from videos uploaded to YouTube to an increase in the number of tweets and online messages posted about that first generation of Beyblade. This is also why they made the conscious decision to open tournaments for all ages in Japan since the beginning of Beyblade Burst!

Apparently Bakuten Shoot Beyblade was released in July 1997 and not 1999 like we thought?

TAKARA-TOMY also made a golden "15th Beyblade Animation" logo which sounds weird but looks cool and hopefully was not made for just four new Beyblades and two new manga chapters.

[Image: BakutenShootBeybladeNew_15thAnimation.png]
Awesome! Can't wait to see what else they have planned. Thanks Kai-V.

Also, even though there is open tournaments in Japan, the vast majority are still kids only. Still, good that they have any open tournaments at all! Surprising that they didn't do any Open G1 tournaments yet; they definitely did them in the past for Bakuten Shoot Beyblade (or the equivalent of G1, I don't know if they used the same ranking system before).
[shrill screaming]

I hope the eyes aren't stickers, though. Ugh ...
Oh great, Wolborg Central Gyro coming soon =_=
if they keep making these I want to see more unique parts. I'm bummed for no Storm Grip remake.

also eyes better be painted on.
(Jul. 15, 2016  3:01 PM)Neo Wrote: Oh great, Wolborg Central Gyro coming soon =_=
if they keep making these I want to see more unique parts. I'm bummed for no Storm Grip remake.

also eyes better be painted on.
no storm grip base i can live without
but no metal change, that is blasphemy
Dranzer looks like a hideous fake. As though they made a mould from a fake Dranzer S made from the real one and each step smoothed out the edges a little. Also, it's shiny like the fakes in that picture.

I dislike the faux bit chips and, while I love that they did this, I do wish TT put a little more effort into making the parts feel at home in Burst.
Brad and I were actually discussing how bad that photograph looked hah. Hopefully the real thing, in front of our eyes, will appear better.
(Jul. 15, 2016  4:43 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Dranzer looks like a hideous fake. As though they made a mould from a fake Dranzer S made from the real one and each step smoothed out the edges a little. Also, it's shiny like the fakes in that picture.

I dislike the faux bit chips and, while I love that they did this, I do wish TT put a little more effort into making the parts feel at home in Burst.

I am sure that they will look better in real life. The lighting in this photo is awful. Also, no way to know if those are final production models considering how far off the release is.

Why do you dislike the faux Bit Chip? How would you have approached this project if you were in charge?
Any confirmed release dates? Smile
(Jul. 15, 2016  6:35 PM)naru_blader Wrote: Any confirmed release dates? Smile

Just the months: in October, November and December.
Honestly I am so hyped for Dragoon S, and the Xtreme that comes with it, i really hope they match the original color scheme with the drivers

But talking competitively do you think Dragoon S will see usage with it's left-spin? I'm not sure but I think left-spin will make it extremely resistant to bursting, and, if it doesn't have breakage issues, its spin direction and contact points are pretty likely to make it really good for knock outs

edit: crossing fingers it comes with a left-spin beylauncher cause i'm bad with ripcords lol