Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst

(Jun. 30, 2016  9:13 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: @[Bey Brad] - I'm not talking about the spikes, I'm talking about the direction the wings are slanted.

Ah, good point. Guess we shall see, but the slopes are indeed more like Wing.
It could be a new disk because making a name for left spin Boost or Wing would be weird. Like would it be called L-Boost? Or Boost2?
Here we go.
Reverse Attack (may) make its return after, what, 11 years? If you count the end of Hasbro releases.

(Although, you could argue Phoenic on bottom, Right Spin. But still.)
I don't think that's the case, I'm pretty sure all discs' are compatible with both left and right spin layers. They'll just work different according to spin direction on certain discs'. For example, Boost will give upper force, and Wing and Upper will give down force.
The Disk being Wing/Boost is disappointing, one of the things I was most excited for was Burst Disks made to look like the classic Weight Disks, if they just made an eight sided Weight Disk and gave it to all the Bakuten remakes it would be great. I guess I can't complain considering this is happening at all, I still need that Dranzer S.
Hell, even I will come out of the woodwork for this news.

Definitely will be pre-ordering these once they go up.
It will be a shame if the others come with already-existing Disks and Drivers, but I would guess it's also pretty likely.
After seeing this I'd be surprised if they do have new parts other than the Layer. In any case, I'm still excited for them! They should be colour coordinated at least if that drawing is any indication, so that'll be cool too.
(Jul. 01, 2016  3:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It will be a shame if the others come with already-existing Disks and Drivers, but I would guess it's also pretty likely.

Like Driger with Fusion/Unite and Draciel with Press heh.

I hope that Dragoon only had used parts because the left spin gimmick compensates for it as TT love to advertise left spin and make a big fuss over it. I reckon the others could have new parts as their gimmicks are fresh for the Burst drivers.
I really hope they make all unique parts. I really do not want to see parts that are used on beys already released in burst. Metal flat for Driger, Metal Ball for Draciel at the very least. also gotta have the gravity balls on draciel too.
This is awesome news i hope some other also come out like wolborg gaia dragoon etc.
Cant wait to see the pix
I honestly wouldn't mind if they reused parts. The fact that they're bringing back even part of the plastic generation in the layers is already so amazing and exciting. Heck I'm still excited that Beyblade was brought back from its hiatus (even if it was expected or bound to happen).
Any guesses on what the parts will be for dranzer driger and draciel??
I think they have to be top tier balance stamina and defense parts
I hope all parts are in one colour like the beys and i hope these are not the only ones being released
I hope this means that Dranzer, Draciel, Driger, and Dragoon will be in the Burst Anime! Grin

OOOOOOOH OOOH, ALSO!!!!! WOLBORG COULD COME BACK!!!! I HOPE THAT HAPPENS!!!
You still need to remember that Tomy's idea of a good attack type is different than ours.

We on the WBO praise attack types are heavy and have smash. The WBBA makes attack types lighter to increase inertia to add more force to an impact.

Although, I do need to add, the wbo attack type is much more well planned than a tomy stock top.
About the Dragoon S Burst Ver., you also have to remember that overall, we have one picture showing the Disk's hooks in normal right-spin position, and this one with the hooks either unscrewed or in 'left-spin position'. What Aoki Takao posts on his website is often from his own imagination and they never end up in any official avenue like the manga.

All in all, we have as much evidence of one side as for the other hah.
But showing an almost bursted Dragoon would be so stupid, especially in promotion.
Exactly, and the image you saw in this topic is not meant to promote, it is just meant to be on Aoki Takao's personal portfolio website. The picture that was actually used for promotion, inside the CoroCoro magazine, has the Disk in a regular position.
Well this is very interesting:

http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/event/eventl...extra.html

TAKARA-TOMY seems to be requesting one-hundred people older than 16 years old to apply to be part of a Beyblade Burst-related video shoot. However, knowing what this thread says, this really sounds like it would be a commercial made exclusively for the older audience, possibly Bakuten Shoot Beyblade's past audience, no?

All in all, I doubt this points to a very limited release, otherwise they would just ask CoroCoro to publicise the lottery and not spend so much on a commercial or video at least. The participants will be given 5000 yen worth of Beyblade Burst products each.

And I really doubt this is just meant to be a regular Beyblade Burst video commercial to try to target an older audience. Beyblade Burst has been friend and kid-oriented since the beginning.
OMG!!! I hope I live near the casting!!! Sadly I bet it's in Tokyo
It is definitely near Tokyo and participants need to be able to get there on their own hah.

That being said, TAKARA-TOMY sort of linked their post about the casting to this photograph of some Beyblades on a giant trampoline-like area... But they could have asked one hundred kids to come.

[Image: CmV3_V0UIAAypsi.jpg]
This sounds very interesting... I wonder why they would want older people in the commercial, maybe because of it being easier to get them to listen? I do hope it is for the Bakuten Shoot Burst beys, though.

Though the battle in the trampoline seems interesting.. Imagine all the bursting :o

Nah, they made a commercial with what I am now wondering might have been a fake wbba. tournament, and it was all kids. Unlike Hasbro, I think that TAKARA-TOMY would want actors in the commercial who are the same age range as the target audience.
Unfortunately, i don't have enough money to go to japan to audition. Everything else I fit, I'm just barely too young. But I would do well. I am a pretty good actor, to tell the honest truth.
(Jul. 03, 2016  1:12 AM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: Unfortunately, i don't have enough money to go to japan to audition. Everything else I fit, I'm just barely too young. But I would do well. I am a pretty good actor, to tell the honest truth.
You probably have to learn Japanese too lol.