Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst

This looks really cool! I've never been really into plastic gen, but idk, maybe these releases will change my mind. Tongue_out

I'm guessing Dragoon S will have a single release and the other 3 have a release in a reshuffle set or something. That's the only reason I can think of it not being listed with the others, or why the others showed up before it. But that's just speculation. Tongue_out
(Jun. 24, 2016  11:28 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: This looks really cool! I've never been really into plastic gen, but idk, maybe these releases will change my mind. Tongue_out

I'm guessing Dragoon S will have a single release and the other 3 have a release in a reshuffle set or something. That's the only reason I can think of it not being listed with the others, or why the others showed up before it. But that's just speculation. Tongue_out

Actually, since we know those names those are basically confirmed to come separately. Dragoon S not being known is an indication of the contrary. Hence what was explained at the end of the first post.
Aww dude this is sick, I really hope that we get more than 100 of these things.
(Jun. 25, 2016  1:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2016  11:28 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: This looks really cool! I've never been really into plastic gen, but idk, maybe these releases will change my mind. Tongue_out

Actually, since we know those names those are basically confirmed to come separately. Dragoon S not being known is an indication of the contrary. Hence what was explained at the end of the first post.

Ah, I see. Sorry.
I'm gonna end up buying like five of these! Thanks for the news Kai-V and Bey Brad! I hope to see some news on Dragoon Storm soon! All of them are must buys and gonna make me broke!
Why only 100 *cryingg* and it will not be in India I only have dx set.
(Jun. 25, 2016  3:32 AM)Xstarhero Wrote: Why only 100 *cryingg* and it will not be in India I only have dx set.

That's only for the Gold Driger S, luckily, and none of us will even get our hands on it ever, haha.

But the others, like Dranzer, Draciel and Driger will have a regular release.
oh yes YES YES DRACEIL LETS GOOOOOOO. cant wait to see these in burst form
My life is now complete. Let's hope this is enough of a hit that they keep going with it for a while. We are super pumped beyond belief, but kids in Japan might not feel the same way. Lets hope they market it really well. Man if they have a ll their original gimmicks I am gonna flip out!!! So awesome!!!
If I weren't already back into beyblade this would have for sure got me.
Awesome! =D Thank you Kai-V. Smile
I am so hyped! Draciel will be mine xD. Thanks for the news! My day is complete.
They might be releasing in a similar manner to how they promoted it when the product was first released back in the day!! .If people remember Dragoons were always released first followed by Drigers, Draciels, and then Dranzers
I'm so excited for this. I was content with just getting the new chapter of Bakuten Shoot next month, but this is so cool and unexpected. I wonder if we will see Takao and the gang make an appearance in the anime/manga as a result.

I'm hoping that this will be a regular release, I need to get my hands on these.
(Jun. 25, 2016  11:00 PM)Wizard Wrote: I'm so excited for this. I was content with just getting the new chapter of Bakuten Shoot next month, but this is so cool and unexpected. I wonder if we will see Takao and the gang make an appearance in the anime/manga as a result.

I'm hoping that this will be a regular release, I need to get my hands on these.

Lol it is a regulat release, this is the meaning of the thread.

SO MUCH HYPE OMIGOSH. My goal is to buy all of them.
How are they gonna make the metal balls thingy work though?
Oh my...this is exciting as if the whole new one-shot Bakuten Shoot chapter in CoroCoro wasn't enough!!! If it releases in late-2016 I'll know what to ask for Xmas Grin

Many thanks Kai-V
Eh kinda wish they would move on from plastics and focus on burst.
(Jun. 27, 2016  9:52 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Eh kinda wish they would move on from plastics and focus on burst.

These are Burst Beyblades, as clearly stated in the headline and the post. The release schedule for Burst is full of new releases, so I am not sure what more could be gained from "focusing on" Burst.
(Jun. 27, 2016  9:52 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Eh kinda wish they would move on from plastics and focus on burst.

They did move on from plastics. In 2005.
This is exteamly amazing but..... we don't have any pics on them right? Like the pics on the first page is from the original beys not the burst remake of them right
(Jun. 28, 2016  7:52 PM)Latios300000 Wrote: This is exteamly amazing but..... we don't have any pics on them right? Like the pics on the first page is from the original beys not the burst remake of them right

Exactly, I just wanted a placeholder instead of making an announcement with text only.
(Jun. 28, 2016  7:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2016  7:52 PM)Latios300000 Wrote: This is exteamly amazing but..... we don't have any pics on them right? Like the pics on the first page is from the original beys not the burst remake of them right

Exactly, I just wanted a placeholder instead of making an announcement with text only.

Ah I see. Hahahhaha cuz I was looking at the pics trying to see how the driver would be and stuff and I noticed the stickers on dracil being a little worn and I'm like " did takara tomy use the best a lot before they took this picture???? "
http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/illust.html

Dragoon S Burst version!