[Product]  B-61 Random Booster Vol. 4 Quad Quetzalcoatl (contains Driger S.H.F)

I'm looking forward to these even more. I can't wait to test everything.

(Oct. 06, 2016  6:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Driger S OP confirmed

id be disappointed if it wasn't Op hah.
You know that picture of Q2 and that blue strip going across the disk, makes me think it's either a huge gap showing the driver or it is actually a disk that has rubber or something. I don't know, everytime I look at this photo, I'm always curious to what that blue part where the disk is is suppose to be. Hope new info comes soon.
(Oct. 13, 2016  2:23 PM)Jinbee Wrote: You know that picture of Q2 and that blue strip going across the disk, makes me think it's either a huge gap showing the driver or it is actually a disk that has rubber or something. I don't know, everytime I look at this photo, I'm always curious to what that blue part where the disk is is suppose to be. Hope new info comes soon.

Hmm...

(Oct. 11, 2016  8:59 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Summary
"The Team Tournament's first match is decided as Beigoma Academy BeyClub vs Ice Blaze. With Valt and Quon stepping up first, the battle between the two team captains commences! Valt puts all of his strength into a Rush Shoot, but Quon's Quetzalcatl cuts through anything it receives and begins it's counterattack!"

(Oct. 11, 2016  8:59 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Valt puts all of his strength into a Rush Shoot, but Quon's Quetzalcatl cuts through anything it receives and begins it's counterattack!"

HMMMM...
Wait wait wait... Team Ice Blaze?! Huh?
Well, we should be seeing CoroCoro any day now, and all shall be revealed Smile
(Oct. 13, 2016  6:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, we should be seeing CoroCoro any day now, and all shall be revealed Smile

Marutti told me he would get them today, he's probably scanning them as we speak(type).
[Image: 2d7iuer.jpg]

Quad Quetz J??? Press

Credit goes to marutti
Either rubber or dual disk. Thanks to whoever scanned these, I assume Marutti.
Press Unhappy So no new Driver in this booster ...

Layer and Disk look cool, we'll see if they're useful.
J stands for Jack Jerk, apparently.

Quad Quetzalcoatl almost resembles Earth from Metal Fight Beyblade even more than Chaos...
Cool! Thanks Marutti.

Some of the pictures on that page make Jack look pretty substantial.
J might be made rubber, to make the beyblade harder to burst.

no new driver, there's only about 3-4 drivers left, so i guess we'll get new drivers for L2, and the last dual layer beyblade, and we'll probably get new drivers for more significant releases.
If Jack is made of rubber, it'll be good for burst resistance.
"Jack"
Personally I would have gone for Negate, but eh. Can't wait for the RB now Tongue_out
(Oct. 13, 2016  7:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: J stands for Jack, apparently.

Quad Quetzalcoatl almost resembles Earth from Metal Fight Beyblade even more than Chaos...

I thought the exact thing!

Edit: Bolding fail...
These disks look so big and awesome. The thing kind of looks like Earth... at the same time, it looks really unbalanced but the colour looks nice in a way.
There's Jerk ジャーク not Jack ジャック
Description: Cover made from plastic that bends like spring, to absorb attacks from opponent
バネのようにしなるプラ製カバーで 相手の攻撃を吸収だ
Ah you are totally correct. And the cover is just made of a different plastic?
(Oct. 13, 2016  7:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah you are totally correct. And the cover is just made of a different plastic?

It's probably a soft, rubber-like plastic like a lot of the "rubber" in Beyblade.
Ah so it's like bendy plastic. It would be cool if it was rubber so that it would make the layers click less... Well... in theory.
(Oct. 13, 2016  7:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2016  7:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah you are totally correct. And the cover is just made of a different plastic?

It's probably a soft, rubber-like plastic like a lot of the "rubber" in Beyblade.

But usually they do not hesitate to call that rubber.

Final recolours, thanks to marutti:
[Image: Burst_B61_Random_Booster_Vol4.jpg]
Loving all of these, although probably the green horusood is my least favorite...
I just love how the Driger S pic is small and tucked in with the others. I like the blue D2 and red W2, that O2 is nice too, the rest looks... okay I guess.
Was there any coverage of Driger S.H.F in this issue?
I need this Random Booster. O__O Finally a light green Holy Horusood and a rubber disk to absorb shock and possibly retighten the bey. H2.J.J here I come! Grin Also the Driger S .H.F is amazing. Smile I love this Random Booster. <3 ^__^