[Product]  B-24 Random Booster Vol. 02 Evil-eye Wing Needle

It would be a great booster for people who haven't bought any of those releases, that's true.
(Dec. 14, 2015  6:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It would be a great booster for people who haven't bought any of those releases, that's true.

Which is why I'll be buying a few of these, haha. Especially because the prize is the first pink Beyblade (if you don't count the Valkyrie and Spriggan recolors from RBV1 and the Capsule Layer set). And of course, it's good if you need doubles.
I expected Needle to be something sort of sharp, huh. Not my favourite Beyblade released, though.
You'd think it being an eye would have more of a pure circular shape.
That's pretty cool! But Needle seems like Massive from far away.
(Dec. 14, 2015  8:48 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: That's pretty cool! But Needle seems like Massive from far away.
yes, Needle Driver looks like Massive Driver but with many needles on the bottom
So... Jog Ball.
(Dec. 14, 2015  8:49 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2015  8:48 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: That's pretty cool! But Needle seems like Massive from far away.
yes, Needle Driver looks like Massive Driver but with many needles on the bottom

Jog ball? Bet the owners a cheater while they're at it.

It should have been G for Gravity seems more interesting for defense.
Finally a jog ball. And thanks @[OkinawamTS] for picturesSmile
look at the bottom right picture... do you guys think it might possibly be LEFT spinning??? i mean look at the protrusions as well. either that or the picture just shows how little balance it has Tongue_out_wink
(Dec. 14, 2015  1:06 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: look at the bottom right picture... do you guys think it might possibly be LEFT spinning??? i mean look at the protrusions as well. either that or the picture just shows how little balance it has Tongue_out_wink

it's a right spin shoot like picture clearly show it.
then depends on how you shoot the bey, coz it can spin from the right to the left or from the left to the right
like it often happens for me when I shoot my beyblade, which of course I guess I am not the only one
For some reason, the shape of Evileye kinda reminds me the AR of Voltaic Ape.
But maybe with less grip, this Needle Driver will be better?
This bey looks pretty sweet.
Honestly, this looks a little underwhelming for such an interesting name.
I personally like the design, it does the eye motif well but also makes it look bloodshot.
(Dec. 14, 2015  1:25 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2015  1:06 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: look at the bottom right picture... do you guys think it might possibly be LEFT spinning??? i mean look at the protrusions as well. either that or the picture just shows how little balance it has Tongue_out_wink

it's a right spin shoot like picture clearly show it.
then depends on how you shoot the bey, coz it can spin from the right to the left or from the left to the right
like it often happens for me when I shoot my beyblade, which of course I guess I am not the only one

wait a minute!? you say it can go right to left. i mean usually right spin circle toward left and left spin circle right. so you it can circle towards right or left depending on launching techniques? COOL

also i was going to buy each and every burst release in March, but if it's true i will buy this bey as soon as it release
Guys, a random booster Beyblade that doesn't come with a launcher is not going to be the first left spinning Burst, obviously. I think by the time we know anything about the first left spin Burst Beyblade, we'll probably know right away if it's left spin, too.
Plus they'd make the beyblade more special with all new parts and advertise it way more if it was left spin.
The official image :

Evil-eye is efinitely an underwhelming design for a Beholder, personally ...
I'm gonna go ahead and take a wild guess at the parts that will come with these beys Grin

Deathscyther Heavy Needle
Wyvern Heavy Accel
Odin Armed Edge
Valkyrie Oval Massive
Odin Oval Fusion
Wyvern Central Needle
Deathscyther Armed Blow
Considering that the drivers are almost always colour coded for each type, I wouldn't be surprised if you were correct.
(Dec. 15, 2015  4:22 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: I'm gonna go ahead and take a wild guess at the parts that will come with these beys Grin

Deathscyther Heavy Needle
Wyvern Heavy Accel
Odin Armed Edge
Valkyrie Oval Massive
Odin Oval Fusion
Wyvern Central Needle
Deathscyther Armed Blow

Eh, nothing gives any indication on the Disks ...
So So beautiful!!!! Im gonna buy a bunch!!! No regrets!!! ALL of them just look so beautiful!!!