[Product]  B-24 Random Booster Vol. 02 Evil-eye Wing Needle

@[OkinawamTS], you don't happen to know which Layers are in this booster in which colors, do you?
(Nov. 08, 2015  5:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: @[OkinawamTS], you don't happen to know which Layers are in this booster in which colors, do you?
it should have
Valkyrie Yellow

but for those layers below, not 100% sure about the color
Wyvern Red
Wyvern Black
DeathScyther Green
DeathScyther Blue

and maybe the other layer is
Odin Purple
Odin Green
I think the yellow is Deathscyther, not Valkyrie. Especially since yellow Valk is in BG-01.
(Nov. 08, 2015  5:35 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think the yellow is Deathscyther, not Valkyrie. Especially since yellow Valk is in BG-01.

yeah, but it's Valkyrie Yellow
pretty sure it will be a different yellow
Awesome awesome awesome!!!! I can definitely use more Wyvern, Deathscyther, and Odin!!!! Unlike some of you guys I don't buy multiples of the same thing. I'd rather have different colors. And if they wear out I'll just use a different color. Not really a MIB collector either.

BG-01 is the gacha layer right? Yellow Valkyrie is really cool so two is no problem!! Random would be clear sparkly yellow makes it even cooler
(Nov. 08, 2015  5:54 AM)gankoba Wrote: Unlike some of you guys I don't buy multiples of the same thing. I'd rather have different colors.

Uhh, trust me, we would all prefer to have multiple colors too — and most of us do go on to collect them in other colors. But buying two at release 1) gives you a spare for events or whatever you want, and 2) allows you to test the part against itself, as I did here.

But recolors pretty much never come out in the same month as the regular release, and most of us don't want to wait 2 months to actually do that testing.
Actually yeah, good point, reason why I'm excited for the next random is finally I'll have another Wyvern, deathscyther, and odin to use for testing. My wife doesn't share my enthusiasm with burst and she won't agree to buying multiples. Christmas is gonna be awesome!!
(Nov. 08, 2015  6:20 AM)gankoba Wrote: Actually yeah, good point, reason why I'm excited for the next random is finally I'll have another Wyvern, deathscyther, and odin to use for testing. My wife doesn't share my enthusiasm with burst and she won't agree to buying multiples. Christmas is gonna be awesome!!

multiples of a part or color?
(Nov. 17, 2015  12:46 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2015  6:20 AM)gankoba Wrote: Actually yeah, good point, reason why I'm excited for the next random is finally I'll have another Wyvern, deathscyther, and odin to use for testing. My wife doesn't share my enthusiasm with burst and she won't agree to buying multiples. Christmas is gonna be awesome!!

multiples of a part or color?

I guess he meant multiples of the same beyblade
[Image: bevuc4.jpg]

From the recent Corocoro video.
yes, i am ready for my pink baby hexagon
I'm always up for exotic pink Beyblades, I like when the colours used.
goody, now I can get another beyblade that will be as fab as killer befall!
It looks like a pink-ish red colour than just pink to me. That makes me wonder in there will be an eye in the middle of the layer?

Still excited to see what it comes up with.
Finally, a pink Beyblade. If only it wasn't a Beholder, then I'd love it more haha. That hexagon shape is looking interesting, hoping that this proves more useful than Trident.
The picture is so blurry that I am quite certain that Evileye Wing Needle is actually red, not pink ...
Not sure if everybody thought that Needle Driver will be a Stamina Type, but it's not.
it's a Defense Type similar as Massive Drive with many needle on the bottom as the picture show it

[Image: 20151214_8f8aec.jpg]
[Image: 20151214_a85aed.jpg]
[Image: 20151214_320602.jpg]
Oh, so JB all over again, in essence.

And Evileye is really pink ...

So, confirmed content thanks to OkinawamTS :

- Evileye Wing Needle
- Deathscyther (turquoise, green)
- Deathscyther (blue)
- Valkyrie (bright yellow)
- Odin (turquoise, blue)
- Odin (purple)
- Wyvern (red)
- Wyvern (brown)
Yet another green Defense type driver ... When will it end !?!
Pink confirmed! I like how they're incorporating the center of the layer as the iris, looking to be a pretty sweet looking layer. Also, that red Wyvern and purple Odin looks awesome.
Uh ... OK. Find my excitement for this booster waning. Unhappy
Eee Holy... those are some smexy beys in that random booster... i want them all!!!

SUPER EXCITED FOR NEEDLE!!!! im probably the only one... but i just love jog ball in mfb, so much fun... it also works as a defense stamina attack combo with my launch (shown in my basalt vs rock scorpio video). Basically i have super high hopes for this random booster
Yeah, JB disappointment, same here.
How bout that layer?
Evileye looks kinda stupid.
The Beyblade in general looks stupid.
It's sad when you're more excited for the RECOLORS, then the PRIZE.
also forget to specify that the name is Evil-eye
I also forgot to mention that, at this point in the metagame, this is actually a pretty good booster to buy layer-wise. A possibility for two Wyverns, two Odins, and a Valkyrie means that you're getting a competitive layer almost all the time. Not sure if Deathscyther is still finding any use after OHD took over, but if it is, then, at this moment, there are no bad layers in this set. (Unless Evileye turns out to suck, haha.)

Also, the yellow Valkyrie in this set may explain why the Layer Capsule Valkyrie was changed from yellow to pure white. Granted, this one is much brighter than the Capsule one was originally going to be, but it seems plausible that they just wanted to shake things up. Or maybe it was for some other reason, who knows.