[Product]  B-24 Random Booster Vol. 02 Evil-eye Wing Needle

(Dec. 15, 2015  4:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2015  4:22 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: I'm gonna go ahead and take a wild guess at the parts that will come with these beys Grin

Deathscyther Heavy Needle
Wyvern Heavy Accel
Odin Armed Edge
Valkyrie Oval Massive
Odin Oval Fusion
Wyvern Central Needle
Deathscyther Armed Blow

Eh, nothing gives any indication on the Disks ...

Actually I've memorized the shape of the disks so well that I can recognize them, I can tell you that 2 Armed, 1 Central and 2 Oval are in there for sure... Not certain about Heavy though.

Edit: There is actually Spread and Heavy not two heavies... The spread is on that first deathscyther (the blue one)
Where do you see them ? None of them are protruding from under the Layer, so you are somehow seeing them within the distorted view of the translucid Layers ?
(Dec. 15, 2015  5:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Where do you see them ? None of them are protruding from under the Layer, so you are somehow seeing them within the distorted view of the translucid Layers ?

Right where the launcher prongs go in is where i see the disk, it's pretty clear since the design is quite easily visible, especially armed.
Hm, I guess so for one Armed and one Oval on the two Odins, but I am not sure about the rest.
(Dec. 15, 2015  4:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Evil-eye is efinitely an underwhelming design for a Beholder, personally ...

Right? I expected something way spookier. Really boring design.
I can definitely see where the design aims for "The Eye of the Beholder" with good use of Driver's centerpiece. That said, the design is minimalistic and extremely underwhelming. It feels like it was lazily designed compared to other Layers.
Welp, looks like I might want to buy them all.
(Dec. 15, 2015  4:50 PM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2015  4:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2015  4:22 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: I'm gonna go ahead and take a wild guess at the parts that will come with these beys Grin

Deathscyther Heavy Needle
Wyvern Heavy Accel
Odin Armed Edge
Valkyrie Oval Massive
Odin Oval Fusion
Wyvern Central Needle
Deathscyther Armed Blow

Eh, nothing gives any indication on the Disks ...

Actually I've memorized the shape of the disks so well that I can recognize them, I can tell you that 2 Armed, 1 Central and 2 Oval are in there for sure... Not certain about Heavy though.

Edit: There is actually Spread and Heavy not two heavies... The spread is on that first deathscyther (the blue one)

what disk is on that yellow valkyrie? i can't seem to tell.
(Dec. 18, 2015  2:59 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2015  4:50 PM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2015  4:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Eh, nothing gives any indication on the Disks ...

what disk is on that yellow valkyrie? i can't seem to tell.

you already have your answer in the quoted message
I'm sure the beys'll be like this:
Evileye Wing Needle
Valkyrie Oval Massive
Wyvern Armed Accel
Wyvern Central Massive
Deathscyther Armed Defense
Deathscyther Armed Accel
Odin Armed Fusion
Odin Oval Fusion

The secret combos'll probably be:
Evileye Central Defense
Valkyrie Wing Needle
Odin Armed Fusion
Odin Armed Fusion
Wyvern Armed Massive
Wyvern Armed Massive
Deathscyther Oval Accel
Deathscyther Oval Accel
(Dec. 20, 2015  2:59 PM)Zera Wrote: I'm sure the beys'll be like this:
Evileye Wing Needle
Valkyrie Oval Massive
Wyvern Armed Accele
Wyvern Central Massive
Deathscyther Armed Defense
Deathscyther Armed Accele
Odin Armed Fusion
Odin Oval Fusion

you need to add 2 more Needle Driver , and some Blow Driver to your guess
and they dont put twice the same Driver or Disk for a Layer.

Sorry but your guess is quite wrong
i hope the guessing stops here, b/c this is starting to be worse than the specs about odin central blow and horusood spread edge...

but the layer design actually looks like it could have some defensive properties.
(Dec. 20, 2015  3:46 PM)imstillmudorios Wrote: i hope the guessing stops here, b/c this is starting to be worse than the specs about odin central blow and horusood spread edge...

but the layer design actually looks like it could have some defensive properties.

A possibility.

Though, who knows. gotta wait til the battle begins to find out
(Dec. 20, 2015  4:29 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2015  3:46 PM)imstillmudorios Wrote: i hope the guessing stops here, b/c this is starting to be worse than the specs about odin central blow and horusood spread edge...

A possibility.

Though, who knows. gotta wait til the battle begins to find out

It seems to look too recoily for that. however, it looks to be one of the mildest attack layer designs. with an attack type's teeth, you never know.
Wyvern Spread -
Deathscyther Spread -
Odin Armed -
Valkyrie Oval -
Wyvern Central -
Deathscyther Armed -
Odin Oval -

by previous random boosters, two drivers will be needle
OK guys, stop posting guesses of this Random Booster's content, this is just misleading everyone and we are renowned for posting real, verified information.
Hey guys! Just saw this video on CoroCoro Channel! Grin
Now we can see the Disks and the Drivers that come with this Random Booster. Smile

I want those wyverns! will someone sell boosters telling what's inside? (someone knows who?)
Wow, Needle is almost the same as Defense/Massive. Original as always.
Cool, so the confirmed list is :

Evileye Wing Needle
Wyvern Heavy Accel (red)
Deathscyther Armed Blow (green)
Deathscyther Spread Massive (blue)
Wyvern Central Needle (brown)
Odin Armed Claw (orange-turquoise)

And according to f_kouno on Twiter, the two others are :
Odin Oval Fusion
Valkyrie Oval Needle

It is very funny that Claw, the prize part from the previous Random Booster, gets included again hah.

Needle even has little needles on the base of the tips for super negligible effect, hah.

Thank you for posting the video, BeyGa.
(Dec. 23, 2015  3:05 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Wow, Needle is almost the same as Defense/Massive. Original as always.

Well it could be worse, it's not like they made an orange/yellow free spinning driver with a green layer similar to... Flame... Libra...

Let's just hope Gyro doesn't end up as a free spinning bottom.

Oooooh... Too soon?
Wow, we get a stock competitive combo in the form of Wyvern Heavy Accel. Looks like a pretty fair assortment of parts here.
Yay Odin Armed Claw gets some love <3~!