[Product]  B-24 Random Booster Vol. 02 Evil-eye Wing Needle

I'm happy there is some nice combos in there; Wyvern Heavy Accel and Odin Armed Claw (even if this isn't good (lack of testings), it's a nice looking combo).

I can't wait to see how Needle performs, hope it's fun.
Needle reminds me of Jog Sharp Ball.
Hm, those layers are competitive save Evileye, since its debuting (Looks like it has a decent design though). Either way you can't lose with layers Tongue_out

Mighttttt have to grab some RB's in january.
just got those as well but havent got the time to take the pictures

I might as well put the picture of the carton, coz I have 1 B-24 carton UNOPENED left for sale
Oh nice, you got a carton ? Could you take a picture of the numbers on the side, to know how many were produced ?
(Dec. 25, 2015  5:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh nice, you got a carton ? Could you take a picture of the numbers on the side, to know how many were produced ?

I got 3 actually, but 2 already sold "Zankye ; Zoro"

number was in the 1300 and 1800 and the one that I still have is 319
but they didnt put the quantity produced
Ah alright, at least that can still help us dtermine how many were produced, eventually.
Evileye Wing Needle against Spriggan Spread Fusion :

Against Valkyrie Wing Accel :

Both Evileye and Needle behaving oddly well.

The official images :

[Image: dAqxVwa.png]

[Image: FxT7mma.png]
Cases/cartons of this Random Booster can be purchased on Maruzen/Japan-Toys !
http://maruzen-toy.com/cgi-bin/goods.cgi?id=TKR-21024
Maybe Evileyes Bit Beast is a Cyclop with one big evil eye. Smile

Needle looks like JSB 2.0.
Jog Ball was horrible, why does it feels like they need to reproduce almost every ''gimmick'' of the MFB serie in the new one, without trying or improving anything...
(Dec. 26, 2015  1:00 PM)Zera Wrote: Maybe Evileyes Bit Beast is a Cyclop with one big evil eye. Smile

Needle looks like JSB 2.0.

No, Evileye is based on the Beholder, which is a floating ball of tentacles with a small eye at each their tip and one big eye in the centre of the ball.

MissingNo., each new part cannot be useful, and they are targeting a slightly different generation of kids who is not aware of C145, JB, etc.
Plus, things like Q interact with the burst mechanic in different ways.
(Dec. 26, 2015  2:33 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Jog Ball was horrible, why does it feels like they need to reproduce almost every ''gimmick'' of the MFB serie in the new one, without trying or improving anything...

I concur!

I do agree that the lack of improvements on reviving older gimmicks is a waste of time really, it's nice but little to no change is really a wasted chance.
Please let me know some battles you'd like to see on my channel. I have all day tomorrow to test this out
valkyrie heavy xtreme vs. valkyrie heavy needle.
If every new part was "useful" (we don't actually know for sure if Needle has any use yet; we've been surprised before) the series would be over in a year. Expectations need to be adjusted.
Why would the series be over in a year if all new parts were useful?
(Dec. 26, 2015  11:23 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Why would the series be over in a year if all new parts were useful?

Because there are surprisingly few potentials designs that both improve the game and don't obsolete swaths of other parts. (Not to mention being feasible to manufacture.)
(Dec. 27, 2015  1:13 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2015  11:23 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Why would the series be over in a year if all new parts were useful?

Because there are surprisingly few potentials designs that both improve the game and don't obsolete swaths of other parts. (Not to mention being feasible to manufacture.)

Doesn't Takara Tomy try to make a series ("Series" not as in the entire saga but a single season) as fair as it can? I mean, unless they intend to make each part stronger every release. I can get that they don't create new parts everytime, that I understand.

It's pretty much what they think is good or not and not what we know is good and bad, if that's what you're getting at.
I suspect a lot of it is guesswork. It's hard to make adjustments to a mould once it's near-final, but it has to be near-final before you can even get production samples and test it out. So you end up being able to make only tiny changes unless you're willing to delay the final manufacturing and spend a lot of money. (This is my experience working on Battle Strikers design; it's possible TT has a different process of which I am unaware.)

I am sure Takara-Tomy does their best to avoid breaking the game (except in obviously intentional cases, like the Maximum series) but it is not a precise science.

That said, only a tiny minority of parts are ever competitive at any given time. Making parts that look cool and have marketable features is the most important.
rbv 2 unboxing vid

YUP Grin i found it
0:06

a FEW things?!?!?!?!?
that's more blades than i own!
haha i know right? when i first saw the video i was like he should put an annotation that he means a million Grin btw he might be saying that he got xcalibur n other stuff
He just bought those for people who placed preorders from him.