[Product]  B-178 Random Booster Vol. 24

(Dec. 28, 2020  4:10 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  3:45 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Like many ppl has said there is still 0 info on this RBV
If Marutti has the issue it’s in, he should know something. There’s no harm in asking
If he knows something important like the prize bey or whatever he would share it
(Dec. 28, 2020  4:22 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  4:10 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: If Marutti has the issue it’s in, he should know something. There’s no harm in asking
If he knows something important like the prize bey or whatever he would share it

Fair point
Don't worry Needforspeed you don't need to tbke care of him.
I already put Titandragon in Black list and he'll never get my answer.
(Dec. 28, 2020  4:58 PM)marutti Wrote: Don't worry Needforspeed you don't need to tbke care of him.

What the heck man? I was asking a simple question and I didn’t even ping you
(Dec. 28, 2020  5:12 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  4:58 PM)marutti Wrote: Don't worry Needforspeed you don't need to tbke care of him.

What the heck man? I was asking a simple question and I didn’t even ping you

To be fair there's no point in asking when people have repeatedly said there's no more info on this.
(Dec. 28, 2020  5:24 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  5:12 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: What the heck man? I was asking a simple question and I didn’t even ping you

To be fair there's no point in asking when people have repeatedly said there's no more info on this.

Yeah but I process things differently and sometimes I forget. It’s not right for an autistic teen to be treated on these terms.
if you doubt me, buy it your self and confirm by your eyes.
I can't care you all
(Dec. 28, 2020  5:41 PM)marutti Wrote: if you doubt me, buy it your self and confirm by your eyes.
I can't care you all

I never said I doubt you.
(Dec. 28, 2020  5:33 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  5:24 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: To be fair there's no point in asking when people have repeatedly said there's no more info on this.

Yeah but I process things differently and sometimes I forget. It’s not right for an autistic teen to be treated on these terms.

Hey, how would you expect any of us to know that though? Either way people have told you alot, so I guess if you forget you could just go back in the thread and see if anyone has said anything bout it.
(Dec. 28, 2020  5:33 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  5:24 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: To be fair there's no point in asking when people have repeatedly said there's no more info on this.

Sorry in advance for going off topic.

As a fellow autistic person, I am still capable of checking things. Autism doesn't give you a free pass. You can always look back and check the forum to see what info is available. It's not on everyone else to repeatedly answer a question over and over again when the answer is readily available to you. Their response is justified. Nothing angers me more than people who use autism or other neural didorders as a sort of "get out of jail free card". Every time it happens it makes it less likely for people to help us when we actually need it. If you're aware that you can be forgetful, you are capable of taking the apropriate steps to relearn the information without making it everyone else's problem.
Mistake post! But yeah super excited for the RB! I hope whatever the other beys are it'll have more double chassis!
(Dec. 28, 2020  10:16 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  5:33 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Yeah but I process things differently and sometimes I forget. It’s not right for an autistic teen to be treated on these terms.
Sorry in advance for going off topic.

As a fellow autistic person, I am still capable of checking things. Autism doesn't give you a free pass. You can always look back and check the forum to see what info is available. It's not on everyone else to repeatedly answer a question over and over again when the answer is readily available to you. Their response is justified. Nothing angers me more than people who use autism or other neural didorders as a sort of "get out of jail free card". Every time it happens it makes it less likely for people to help us when we actually need it. If you're aware that you can be forgetful, you are capable of taking the apropriate steps to relearn the information without making it everyone else's problem.

Big agree. It's not your fault TitanDragon for being forgetful and processing everything differently, however if you are aware you have that you should just find ways to combat the forgetfulness. Cause I know its not his intention but asking for any news when we've constantly informed everyone there's no news can be irritating.
Honestly, if this is a Twisted Tempo remake I'll be glad but I want a new evolution to the existing beys that we haven't got (Zeus, Xcalibur, Phoenix, Genesis). I really want a new Phoenix cuz it needs one ev. Another EV that could be anticipated should be Zeus that bey barely got any love. I am fine with no Genesis cuz Big Bang with Hybrid is good as it is. Xcalibur is questionable. You can sub Apocalypse and color it red, gold and blue. Boom a custom Xcalibur (XD)
(Dec. 27, 2020  7:50 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Do we know if this is Twisted Tempo yet

My brother would LOVE that. Tempo was his favourite Metal Bey.
Alright, since y'all are dying to reap what you sow, I'm locking this thread until any actual information comes to light. All the spam from today and yesterday has been removed as well, in order to simplify the thread.
The customization pamphlet from Jet Wyvern features silhouettes of this Random Booster's lineup:
  • First (possibly First Uranus)
  • Super (possibly Super Hyperion)
  • King (possibly King Helios)
  • Glide (possibly Glide Ragnaruk)
  • Variant (possibly Variant Lucifer)
  • Imperial (possibly Imperial Dragon2)
  • Master (possibly Master Diabolos2)
  • Revive Phoenix
(Obviously we can't show the image regarding this.)

Since there is now enough information about this release to warrant some discussion, we're unlocking the thread. Please try to make posts worth reading, and if you can't, either just like other users' posts or don't post at all. We'd rather not close this thread again, but we will if we have to.
(Jan. 21, 2021  7:34 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: The customization pamphlet from Jet Wyvern features silhouettes of this Random Booster's lineup:
  • First Uranus
  • Super Hyperion
  • King Helios
  • Glide Ragnaruk
  • Variant Lucifer
  • Imperial Dragon
  • Master Diabolos
  • Revive Phoenix

Since there is now enough information about this release to warrant some discussion, we're unlocking the thread. Please try to make posts worth reading, and if you can't, either just like other users' posts or don't post at all. We'd rather not close this thread again, but we will if we have to.

Are the chips confirmed, or is that speculation?
(Jan. 21, 2021  7:37 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Are the chips confirmed, or is that speculation?

Technically not confirmed, but the Rings/Bases are oriented correctly for these Chips, and given how these "end of series" Random Boosters tend to just be specific rare recolors of specific Layers, it's not a hard read to make. Fair enough for questioning that though, I'll edit the first post to reflect the unconfirmed chips.
I'm honestly just hoping that the parts that they come with are good or interesting parts, because the line up for this isn't too impressive so far. It's not bad, but it definitely could've been better. Imperial, Master and rP are cool.

If this comes with plenty of Double Chassis', then heck yeah! From zankye's video, I see a 2D Double Chassis on the Variant silhouette so that's cool!

Judging from the post above, I'm guessing First Uranus is considered the "main" rare prize and if so, I hope they give us an interesting stock combo for it. Maybe a new part? Most likely not, but it's possible they'll stick those new Metal Drivers in them considering we saw a red Accel Driver with the metal caps on.
(Jan. 21, 2021  7:34 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: The customization pamphlet from Jet Wyvern features silhouettes of this Random Booster's lineup:
  • Revive Phoenix

Thanks for the info!

Anyway, regarding the line up layer wise... this is incredibly disappointing. They could've made some attempt at an actual prize bey, but either this has none, or the prize bey is just a recolour, similar situation to the Orichalcum from RLC11. That's incredibly lame in my opinion, and I would've even preferred it being a Dragoon V2. Unlike RBV14, this has no original prize layer from what I can tell. The only saving grace would be the parts it comes with, if they turn out to be good, or if the recolour is so drop dead gorgeous that it makes me want it.

I'm hoping they do a secret rare, but I doubt it.
(Jan. 21, 2021  8:10 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
  • Revive Phoenix

Thanks for the info!

Anyway, regarding the line up layer wise... this is incredibly disappointing. They could've made some attempt at an actual prize bey, but either this has none, or the prize bey is just a recolour, similar situation to the Orichalcum from RLC11. That's incredibly lame in my opinion, and I would've even preferred it being a Dragoon V2. Unlike RBV14, this has no original prize layer from what I can tell. The only saving grace would be the parts it comes with, if they turn out to be good, or if the recolour is so drop dead gorgeous that it makes me want it.

I'm hoping they do a secret rare, but I doubt it.

What is a secret rare?
Honestly glad to hear that we are getting these layers in this RB, especially since most of them haven't been released often other than in rare releases.
I'm sad. I will hate Takara Tommy

What special in gold and dark beys
But yeah there was a slim chance to get a remake with the initial blurry leak but now its just confirmed.