[Product]  B-178 Random Booster Vol. 24

New Random Booster releasing on Feburary 27th, 2021.

[Image: wYke2yy.jpg]

Available Pulls:
01: First Uranus.00.MA 1D (Dark Flare ver.)
02: King Helios.S 1B (Fire Gold ver.)
03: Glide Ragnaruk.5.T 1S (Black ver.)
04: Super Hyperion.Qc 1A (Black ver.)
05: Variant Lucifer.O 2D (Fire Gold ver.)
06: Imperial Dragon(2).7.Et (Black ver.)
07: Master Diabolos(2).0.Z (Golden Black ver.)
08: Revive Phoenix.4.MD (Gold ver.)

[Image: VpBrjSE.jpg]

New Parts:
Metal Accel (MA)
Metal Defense (MD)
Quick (Qc)

Please do not spam this thread with rumors or speculation, or else the thread will be locked until the product release window.
Alright so marutti has just confirmed via corocoro that this release is official and is confirmed to be a random booster as the thread title suggests.
What the Prize beyblade & the recolor of Gaia Dragoon V?
(Dec. 26, 2020  4:23 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: What the Prize beyblade & the recolor of Gaia Dragoon V?

We don’t know as of yet.
(Dec. 26, 2020  4:23 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: What the Prize beyblade & the recolor of Gaia Dragoon V?

It’s currently unknown. All we know is that it’s a confirmed random booster slated for release in February. According to Marutti, there was no descriptive text or hints either and the product confirmation is all there was.
(Dec. 26, 2020  4:36 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

It’s currently unknown. All we know is that it’s a confirmed random booster slated for release in February. According to Marutti, there was no descriptive text or hints either and the product confirmation is all there was.

Hope it comes soon
I guess the obvious part is that this definitely will not be an Anime bey.
So yeah it is confirmed to release in Febuary
(Dec. 26, 2020  5:18 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I guess the obvious part is that this definitely will not be an Anime bey.
Likely, maybe a new part?
(Dec. 26, 2020  5:18 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I guess the obvious part is that this definitely will not be an Anime bey.

We can’t say just yet. Infinite Achilles and Curse Satan were featured in the anime so there’s no reason to think it won’t be.
(Dec. 26, 2020  6:29 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

We can’t say just yet. Infinite Achilles and Curse Satan were featured in the anime so there’s no reason to think it won’t be.
Do you seriously think they would introduce a new bey THAT late into the series? No, i think not.

Also Death/Abyss Diabolos say hi.
(Dec. 26, 2020  7:12 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  6:29 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: We can’t say just yet. Infinite Achilles and Curse Satan were featured in the anime so there’s no reason to think it won’t be.
Do you seriously think they would introduce a new bey THAT late into the series? No, i think not.

Phoenix would be nice. Also 6Jupiter5 higher chance he's right
(Dec. 26, 2020  7:12 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  6:29 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: We can’t say just yet. Infinite Achilles and Curse Satan were featured in the anime so there’s no reason to think it won’t be.

Hollow Deathscyther says hi too.
In Corocoro Special February issue, It says they'll have lottery (10 winner) for newest RBV in preview of Corocoro special April issue (Feb 27th release).
(Dec. 26, 2020  10:43 AM)marutti Wrote: In Corocoro Special February issue, It says they'll have lottery (10 winner) for newest RBV in preview of Corocoro special April issue (Feb 27th release).

Wow that’s unexpected.
(Dec. 26, 2020  10:43 AM)marutti Wrote: In Corocoro Special February issue, It says they'll have lottery (10 winner) for newest RBV in preview of Corocoro special April issue (Feb 27th release).

Surprising
(Dec. 27, 2020  12:16 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:

Surprising
I honestly don't get it.

So they'll do a lottery to determine the contents?
(Dec. 27, 2020  12:40 AM)marutti Wrote: Winner will get 1 RBV24 randomly

Oh ok thank you! So will the winners be getting it before the release date or not?
(Dec. 27, 2020  12:33 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:

So they'll do a lottery to determine the contents?

No I believe it’s a lottery to get a single box of rbv24, that’s why he says 10 winners.

(Dec. 27, 2020  12:24 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2020  12:16 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Surprising
I honestly don't get it.

Basically the cococoro issue coming out this month which says there will a lottery for 10 lucky winners. The winners will each receive a single rbv24 box.
(Dec. 27, 2020  12:43 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2020  12:40 AM)marutti Wrote: Winner will get 1 RBV24 randomly

Oh ok thank you! So will the winners be getting it before the release date or not?

They'll ship it May
(Dec. 27, 2020  7:50 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Do we know if this is Twisted Tempo yet

Not yet.
(Dec. 27, 2020  7:50 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Do we know if this is Twisted Tempo yet

No, there’s no information on it.