[Product]  B-129 Starter Cho-Z Achilles OO Dimension

(Nov. 22, 2018  7:55 PM)Dark Eye Wrote: Are the Cho-Z Beys going to be ban?

Why would we do that? Do we want to go back to boring hS, aH, rP meta? CzS, CzV, and CzA are releases that can compete with them.
(Nov. 23, 2018  6:05 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2018  7:55 PM)Dark Eye Wrote: Are the Cho-Z Beys going to be ban?

Why would we do that? Do we want to go back to boring hS, aH, rP meta? CzS, CzV, and CzA are releases that can compete with them.
Yeah especially Cho-Z Valkyrie which is dominating right now.
I’m hyped for this,I want to know the disk and driver,like seriously the disk could be very cool and driver silhouette looks really cool,maybe it’ll b elite xt+,who knows
(Nov. 30, 2018  11:17 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
Sooo, yeah, nothing visible...

And that’s all we’re getting out of TakaraTomy for the rest of the day.

He tried hard like hell to avoid revealing the other pieces tho, so we may get a better reveal yet.
Heh.. Kinda weird how they're trying to hide the rest of the parts of the bey from us.
They're waiting to reveal it in the Corocoro magazine. After that we'll get the video that shows off tye parts and how they work
(Dec. 01, 2018  12:44 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: Whoa... the driver looks blue.
Yeah,with some good,though I’m not sure,gotta wait,and when will this release anyways
It's red, similarly to the layer. If you freeze it when he's placing it on the launcher, you can see the colour.
(Dec. 01, 2018  2:51 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: It's red, similarly to the layer. If you freeze it when he's placing it on the launcher, you can see the colour.
Could you give a time stamp ,please
I love this beys design. It is my favorite out of the entire burst series
Any news? No one has posted any new videos yet, so any new pictures at least?
(Dec. 07, 2018  5:16 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: Any news? No one has posted any new videos yet, so any new pictures at least?

It would've been posted already if there were.
Huh, 00 has an interesting design I guess. Dm's picture is really hard to see its gimmick, so we wait until the other pictures from Corocoro.
(Dec. 12, 2018  8:53 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Huh, 00 has an interesting design I guess. Dm's picture is really hard to see its gimmick, so we wait until the other pictures from Corocoro.

I know but, it's only picture I can find now. I'll up Corocoro Pics in 14th late night and please wait until then
00 might be a super upgrade to 11, as the 1s of the original 11 have been upgraded to 0s on each side, making them even thicker. This must mean that 00 will keep its unbalanced nature of a 0 having a more embossed centre and the other 0 having a regular shape, creating a heavy, yet still fast and random attack pattern. In general, Cho-Z Achilles.00.Dm is a complete superior upgrade and (oh my god the touching the screen randomly has a chance to relocate the user to another page thing is annoying) will outclass all parts in every way besides the LAD aspect of Xtend+, while Cho-Z Valkyrie.Z.Ev had a nearly different overhaul, turning the metal of its predecessor to the middle to increase central spin speed, making awakenings easier like Strike God Valkyrie, Zenith is completely different in comparison to 12, instead having gained its attack power and speed from 6Vortex, and Evolution is a maybe upgrade to Variable, having four wide tabs to increase speed by digging into the stadium. Since Z Achilles is the only bey before Cho-Z Achilles , the only parts it can possibly focus on is that bey alone, meaning all it can do is upgrade on its predecessor instead of take parts from further past beys. Not sure about the outer metal still. It could increase difficulty to rip harder to awaken the Cho-Z Blades and Shield.
Alright so we get a reveal of the disk and driver. Well the disk sort of looks like a larger 6 disk in a way, it looks like it'll be pretty heavy so I hope it's good. It's really weird how Valkyrie gets a special unique disk while Achilles gets this core disk but hey, I'm not complaining. The driver looks kind of like Zeta so far, until we get new images I can't say much for it other than it doesn't look big enough to house it's gimmick but I could be wrong.
You know, 00 kind of reminds me of 10 in a way.
the layer is giving me shelter regulus vibes... ...Hope it is actually usable.