[Product]  B-129 Starter Cho-Z Achilles OO Dimension

Cho Z Achiles. Double O. Dimension will have 3 colours.
Normal Color. release December 27th.
Ice Sword Ver. will be lottery prize in January issue.
Saint Sword Ver. will be lottery prize in Guide book
Three colours? I wonder how the tip could have three colours? (Besides the white part for the teeth by the way!)
Lovin' how the new Achilles looks honestly, I prefer it over the predecessor aesthetic-wise, though I reckon many will disagree which is fine (not gonna make a passive-aggressive rant just because other people have different opinions ¯\_(ツ)_/¯).
Its interesting for sure. Still seems very bulky tho.
Can somebody rename this thread please?
Holy carp. The swords metal is extended (no pun intended) past the plastic. This could lead to metal on plastic contact
(Nov. 14, 2018  12:46 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Holy carp. The swords metal is extended (no pun intended) past the plastic. This could lead to metal on plastic contact

Or the swords metal is plastic
(Nov. 14, 2018  12:47 AM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2018  12:46 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Holy carp. The swords metal is extended (no pun intended) past the plastic. This could lead to metal on plastic contact

Or the swords metal is plastic
Yeah, but still

Judging by the prongs on Cho Z Achilles, it does not look like it will be dual spin
(Nov. 13, 2018  6:29 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Another pic of Cho-Z Achilles.
It seems to be just right spin, but for some unknown reason it come with a new LR Launcher.
The Disc is OO is stead of 00, 0O or something else, and it is called "Double O"
Driver is Dimension.
[Image: 6df107a8ly1fx6xzpxmnbj21hc0u04af.jpg]
this looks so dope,I’ll say this layer has a good resemblance to za,but bulkier and sharper at the same time,
Tbh,I wanted it like this,it looks it can give real solid attacks,and those swords extend faaaaaaaaaar,not even kidding,can’t wait to see how super z Achilles 0 bump quest does,maybe this will bring attack back,
As for the launcher,is it the string launcher Aiga is holding or we don’t have a pic of it yet?

Also,is it just me or the launcher on the bottom left hand side in a human hands(lol),look weird
Lebon and hoi both used lr launchers and no one cared, now aiga uses one and everyone is confused
(Nov. 14, 2018  5:10 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Lebon and hoi both used lr launchers and no one cared, now aiga uses one and everyone is confused

This is a L/R string launcher

Hoi used the L/R ripcord launcher as a sight.

I didn't know lebon used a L/R launcher.

It is strange because didn't he just get a new launcher with the xtend chip? The picture shows a red L/R string launcher with the grip from the beylauncher long set. So unless Aiga breaks his launcher again there is no reason for him to use that launcher.
And then we have another balance starter next year... Can TT make up their mind I'm so confused can someone explain why we are getting SO many evolutions lately??
(Nov. 14, 2018  5:29 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2018  5:10 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Lebon and hoi both used lr launchers and no one cared, now aiga uses one and everyone is confused

This is a L/R string launcher

Hoi used the L/R ripcord launcher as a sight.

I didn't know lebon used a L/R launcher.

It is strange because didn't he just get a new launcher with the xtend chip? The picture shows a red L/R string launcher with the grip from the beylauncher long set. So unless Aiga breaks his launcher again there is no reason for him to use that launcher.
Well they may have to. The supposed heavier weight would break a regular or old lr launcher quickly. They would have to overhaul the gears and the lr launcher has more room.
We can call it “B-129 Starter Cho-Z Achilles.OO.Dm”

Copy and paste this onto your thread name?
I'm clearly reading "00", not "OO", even if it's read "double o", 00 makes sense...
Hey @[marutti]! Can you please give us a scanned copy of the page? If you don't have a printer around you, you can install this app on iOS and Android called CamScanner. It helps you scan pages with your camera. This will really be a huge help. I really appreciate this but I think would be great to be able to avoid confusions such as OO and 00. Thanks!
The disc is labeled as ダブルオー, which means “Double O”. I don’t think there is any confusion on its name now. The point is just whether you accept this truth or not.
OMG this starter will relase with Long Bey Launcher LR
(Nov. 14, 2018  4:32 PM)marutti Wrote: OMG this starter will relase with Long Bey Launcher LR

Well... That’s exactly what I expected...

Laban uses a normal beylauncher.

RIP me... I just bought the individual sets for the long bey launcher R and L...

and HERE I find out that there is likely to be a Long LR launcher Tired
Two springs next to the blades and a crack between them. Guess the blades will extend when you rip it hard enough.

Does seem like a risk taker on Tomy’s part. The inner cracked blade is simply plastic and the metal outer cracked blade might potentially be too heavy for the Cho-Z Awakening system to keep hold for long.
Wow it looks really similiar to the Cho-Z Valkyrie.
Some speculation here: Anime

Aiga’s Achilles’ soul is transferred to the next Achilles upon reconstruction and has that exact same dark power possessed within Aiga. Aiga might’ve thought that dark power was long gone but no. Aiga has to try to stop it all over again, and now it’s become too strong to handle it alone. He might need Valt’s help this time.
http://prntscr.com/lifv33 don't know if people have seen this already? But it looks like those swords are metal