[Product]  B-129 Starter Cho-Z Achilles OO Dimension

(Nov. 12, 2018  10:58 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Maybe it’s an O frame, like Over it something

like I said before,it would mean the disc is 0+new frame,wich wouldn't make sense considering every starter has all-new parts (SPECIALLY the super-hyped starters,wich are the July and December ones)
(Nov. 12, 2018  11:01 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2018  10:57 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Yeah, I know but what I'm trying to say is that no other number can become a "double disc" without turning into another number, so I'm guessing that 00 is going to be the only "double disc" unless the new naming thing is putting a 0 before the number

Yes, also. Why would Achilles even need this Evolution? Isn't he powerful enough in the anime?

Plot armor. According to anime logic, Aiga will lose to Valt and potentially Shu with their new Beys. Then, Aiga goes to his dad, and asks for a new Bey for some reason, and can now beat Valt once more. Plus, he hasn't even been able to beat Hearts yet.
why almost everything that Aiga does,people call plot armor?????
(Nov. 12, 2018  11:10 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: why almost everything that Aiga does,people call plot armor?????

Because it is
(Nov. 12, 2018  11:10 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: why almost everything that Aiga does,people call plot armor?????

Because the people who complain about Aiga are the same people skim TVTropes for an hour and decide they knew everything about storytelling and hinge all their arguments on superficial BS. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, if y'all want to talk about the anime, move it to Anime Random Thoughts or something. This thread is for the product and not the story surrounding it, lol.
(Nov. 12, 2018  11:15 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2018  11:10 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: why almost everything that Aiga does,people call plot armor?????

Because the people who complain about Aiga are the same people skim TVTropes for an hour and decide they knew everything about storytelling and hinge all their arguments on superficial BS. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, if y'all want to talk about the anime, move it to Anime Random Thoughts or something. This thread is for the product and not the story surrounding it, lol.

Fyi, I'm not an Aiga hater, but that's the only reason he'd get a new Achilles, same with Valt and Strike God Valkyrie. That's the way a show works: use plot armor to keep the protagonists relevant all the way up to the end of the show. I'm just being realistic, that's all.
(Nov. 12, 2018  11:01 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2018  10:57 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Yeah, I know but what I'm trying to say is that no other number can become a "double disc" without turning into another number, so I'm guessing that 00 is going to be the only "double disc" unless the new naming thing is putting a 0 before the number

Yes, also. Why would Achilles even need this Evolution? Isn't he powerful enough in the anime?

Theoretically, his old Achilles isn't a match for the new Valkyrie. Valkyrie has the revolutionary Burst stopper after all. It would make sense for Aiga to get an Achilles with a burst stopper to match against the other burst stopping beyblade Cho Z Valkyrie, as well as Spriggan. I doubt Aiga could beat Cho Z Valkyrie with just possible to burst Zet Achilles, no matter how many four leaf clovers he has.
(Nov. 12, 2018  11:05 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2018  11:01 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yes, also. Why would Achilles even need this Evolution? Isn't he powerful enough in the anime?

Plot armor. According to anime logic, Aiga will lose to Valt and potentially Shu with their new Beys. Then, Aiga goes to his dad, and asks for a new Bey for some reason, and can now beat Valt once more. Plus, he hasn't even been able to beat Hearts yet.

Aiga totally doesn't deserve to beat Valt again after what he did to Winning Valkyrie. Valt should beat him.
This only makes sense. I think it's a bit too soon, but whatever. Just as long as Forneus also receives an upgrade (along with Ragnaruk and Kerbeus, BECAUSE)
(Nov. 12, 2018  11:53 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: This only makes sense. I think it's a bit too soon, but whatever. Just as long as Forneus also receives an upgrade (along with Ragnaruk and Kerbeus, BECAUSE)

Maybe wait until January or February to see if Cho-Z Forneus was planned.
(Nov. 12, 2018  11:15 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:

Lol its not about people complaining or so you call it surpicial bs fans call it plot armor because it is, every main character of beyblade has plot armor. That's their thing no matter if the rivals were gods themselves the main will win at the end thats a fact. Valt himself had plot armor like his predecessor zyro,  gingka or Takao that's what main character do. It's just a matter of how the build the characters nothing more nothing less, even an anime in genetal theirs not many main characters that are well built that the plot isn't really a problem.
(Nov. 12, 2018  11:53 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: This only makes sense. I think it's a bit too soon, but whatever. Just as long as Forneus also receives an upgrade (along with Ragnaruk and Kerbeus, BECAUSE)

And a salamander ,
P.S. back to topic
(Nov. 13, 2018  2:32 AM)Battleburst Wrote:

And a salamander ,
P.S. back to topic

a new salamander would good,  I think formeus will get one but im not sure for either kerbeus or Ragnarok though but that would cool. longinus also deserve another one to i don't think bloody should be the last.
(Nov. 13, 2018  2:41 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2018  2:32 AM)Battleburst Wrote: And a salamander ,
P.S. back to topic

a new salamander would good,  I think formeus will get one but im not sure for either kerbeus or Ragnarok though but that would cool. longinus also deserve another one to i don't think bloody should be the last.

Soooooo off topic,last time,ragnarauk will I think 100 percent get one,kerbeus is a 50:50 and salamander I don’t know but I want it so bad
(Nov. 13, 2018  3:48 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2018  2:41 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: a new salamander would good,  I think formeus will get one but im not sure for either kerbeus or Ragnarok though but that would cool. longinus also deserve another one to i don't think bloody should be the last.

Soooooo off topic,last time,ragnarauk will I think 100 percent get one,kerbeus is a 50:50 and salamander I don’t know but I want it so bad

Even more off topic. We need to think about this in terms of the anime. Salamanders owner has become a side character, to the point where we could go 4 or 5 episodes and not hear a word about him
(Nov. 13, 2018  7:50 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2018  3:48 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Soooooo off topic,last time,ragnarauk will I think 100 percent get one,kerbeus is a 50:50 and salamander I don’t know but I want it so bad

Even more off topic. We need to think about this in terms of the anime. Salamanders owner has become a side character, to the point where we could go 4 or 5 episodes and not hear a word about him

This is sooooooooooooo off-topic,but we need a salamander.no more discussion
Unconfirmed information: Cho-Z Achilles has a LR Launcher. Perhaps it will be another dual spin Beyblade?
(Nov. 13, 2018  3:05 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Unconfirmed information: Cho-Z Achilles has a LR Launcher. Perhaps it will be another dual spin Beyblade?

Where did you get this? That would be giving me lots of Spriggan vibes. CZ-A is turning out to be 'more Spriggan' than I thought.
(Nov. 13, 2018  3:08 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2018  3:05 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Unconfirmed information: Cho-Z Achilles has a LR Launcher. Perhaps it will be another dual spin Beyblade?

Where did you get this? That would be giving me lots of Spriggan vibes. CZ-A is turning out to be 'more Spriggan' than I thought.

Just from Twitter. Not sure if that is true.
https://mobile.twitter.com/sabo_bey_mini...0080920576

That be very good
Another pic of Cho-Z Achilles.
It seems to be just right spin, but for some unknown reason it come with a new LR Launcher.
The Disc is OO is stead of 00, 0O or something else, and it is called "Double O"
Driver is Dimension.
[Image: 6df107a8ly1fx6xzpxmnbj21hc0u04af.jpg]
I'm surprised of how faithful this is to zA, the design looks cool, I wonder what the other parts are like.

And a gold Meteor? Cool.
looks really cool!! but...the only metal I can see is a small part of the swords,so I guess all the Cho-Z Awakening beys will have less metal,huh