[Product]  B-129 Starter Cho-Z Achilles OO Dimension

This new Starter will be released in Japan near the end of December 2018.
Based on release patterns, would this not be the main antagonist's beyblade (for the anime)?
Oooh, thanks for all the news! Very excited to see what this starter will end up being. Man, TT not going easy on our wallets with Cho-Z. ?
(Jul. 19, 2018  3:25 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Based on release patterns, would this not be the main antagonist's beyblade (for the anime)?

At first I thought the silhouette could be for the new Achilles or something but it's possible either that or the blue giant one is the main antagonists.

And if I'm following TT's usual formula, both december releases are a random booster and the main antagonist beyblades so I guess an Achilles upgrade is ruled out for now.
Man,f our semi boss(phi) had such a sick bey I wonder what the main boss/antagonist has to offer ?
On the wiki ,this stater is now called SPRIGGAN FIREBLAZE.is SHU back..............................
(Jul. 20, 2018  12:35 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
On the wiki ,this stater is now called SPRIGGAN FIREBLAZE.is SHU back..............................
Where is this? Share the link?
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_B...kara_Tomy)

There you go,also the new heavy bey s called heavy deatchsyther
B-129 Starter Spriggan Fireblaze December 2018

HMM i see, BUt i didn't saw any confirmed??/ info on that
also, some of below have same issue-
B-122
Starter Turn Fafnir
September 2018

B-123
New BeyLauncher LR
September 2018

B-124
New BeyLauncher LR
September 2018

B-125
Random Booster Vol. 12
October 2018

B-126
Super Z Muso Beystadium
October 2018

B-127
Starter Heavy Deathscyter
November 2018

B-128
New Customize Set
November 2018

B-129
Starter Spriggan Fireblaze
December 2018
I never said I confirmed it,I said it stated so on the wiki.!
(Jul. 20, 2018  12:49 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: B-129 Starter Spriggan Fireblaze December 2018

B-122
Starter Turn Fafnir
September 2018

B-123
New BeyLauncher LR
September 2018

B-124
New BeyLauncher LR
September 2018

B-125
Random Booster Vol. 12
October 2018

B-126
Super Z Muso Beystadium
October 2018

B-127
November 2018

B-128
New Customize Set
November 2018

B-129
December 2018
I don't know why, but it just shows Starter for me.
Don’t no about that,it shows spriggan fireblaze on mine and adarsh’s lol ?
Heavy Deathsyther is likely fake given we already have a disc called Heavy, and Spriggan Fireblaze has no basis in reality as of now. Please don't spread fake facts onto the Wiki and Forums.
I just said it is on the wiki

And I did not post it  on the wiki
I doubt it's called Heavy Deathscyther. We already have a Heavy Disc and Deathscyther has never been a Balance Type. Plus, there's no news of a Super-Z Deathscyther at all.
Can you guys please post these information on the thread of B-127 ( This will be a huge help )
The bey,could very well be then-k which I think will be a new kukalchan.
(Jul. 22, 2018  6:33 AM)Battleburst Wrote: The bey,could very well be then-k which I think will be a new kukalchan.

I think Turn-K is the Random Booster bey and this starter is CZ-3
If it’s the new spriggan starter, it will be CZ-2
Bit late to it, but ignore the Wiki stuff, it's fake information that we didn't catch quick enough. Take every word of it as being completely false.
(Jul. 20, 2018  2:32 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I doubt it's called Heavy Deathscyther. We already have a Heavy Disc and Deathscyther has never been a Balance Type. Plus, there's no news of a Super-Z Deathscyther at all.

We don't know...

We never expected gK to be a Stamina type...
(Jul. 23, 2018  2:16 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2018  2:32 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I doubt it's called Heavy Deathscyther. We already have a Heavy Disc and Deathscyther has never been a Balance Type. Plus, there's no news of a Super-Z Deathscyther at all.

We don't know...

We never expected gK to be a Stamina type...

tl;dr gK is a custom combo and not a starter where they would get new parts and more focus, starter releases of upgrades (e.g.nL or bX) have never changed types of their predecessors.
(Jul. 20, 2018  12:49 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: B-129 Starter Spriggan Fireblaze December 2018

B-122
Starter Turn Fafnir
September 2018

B-123
New BeyLauncher LR
September 2018

B-124
New BeyLauncher LR
September 2018

B-125
Random Booster Vol. 12
October 2018

B-126
Super Z Muso Beystadium
October 2018

B-127
November 2018

B-128
New Customize Set
November 2018

B-129
December 2018

Wait up, is this legit???
(Jul. 23, 2018  5:30 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Wait up, is this legit???

It's mostly just speculation. The Spriggan and Deathscyther are not real
Hey guys,any news whether this is turn k or cuz-3 as I know this is a balance type so the Garuda thing is out.i feel if this is cuz-3 then the random booster will have a new kukalchan .that means 2 kukalchan s in rbs at the same time of the year.

Also if Valt has cz-1 and shu will probably have cz-2 I guess Aiga will have cuz-3.as it is also a balance type