[Product]  B-127 Starter Cho-Z Valkyrie.Z.Ev

(Nov. 17, 2018  8:55 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2018  7:41 PM)g2_ Wrote: Already did it and it didn't burst even once against top tier combos. It can't burst with the stopper. Am I right? Isn't it meant to completely nullify a burst or just makes it harder?

the wings can get pushed in during battle though no?

Didn't happen even once.
(Nov. 17, 2018  9:22 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2018  8:55 PM)Limetka Wrote: the wings can get pushed in during battle though no?

Didn't happen even once.

Hopefully they don't get damaged to a point of not staying out.
(Nov. 17, 2018  9:33 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2018  9:22 PM)g2_ Wrote: Didn't happen even once.

Hopefully they don't get damaged to a point of not staying out.

Yeah.
Does anyone know the weight of layer of choz Valkyrie
(Nov. 18, 2018  1:18 AM)Prasid Wrote: Does anyone know the weight of layer of choz Valkyrie

pretty sure its 20.74g
(Oct. 16, 2018  2:43 AM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2018  2:09 AM)utopian blader Wrote: Its also called Beyblade burst Turbo so reason could stand they name it turbo valtryek zenith evolution

it wouldn't match burst's naming system,so 99% chances of it not getting renamed Turbo Valtryek

The episode that have been renamed state episode 31 has been titled 
Upgrade! Turbo Valtyrek! So I was right
(Nov. 23, 2018  3:39 AM)utopian blader Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2018  2:43 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: it wouldn't match burst's naming system,so 99% chances of it not getting renamed Turbo Valtryek

The episode that have been renamed state episode 31 has been titled 
Upgrade! Turbo Valtyrek! So I was right

where is the proof?
The wiki isn't realiable, there's no way they would no so early and the bey would have to have the initials cV.
(Nov. 23, 2018  4:31 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: The wiki isn't realiable, there's no way they would no so early and the bey would have to have the initials cV.

Since the official initials for Cho-Z Valkyrie are the kanji/katakana for Cho and the letter V, most likely Hasbro has some leeway in naming ChoV, ChoS and ChoA when localizing them. However, no confirmation that they'll use Turbo as their names.
How they will use those names like Turbo , because Cho-Z so it will be like Competitor Valtryek, Charger Valtryek, Champion Achilles!
(Nov. 23, 2018  4:31 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: The wiki isn't realiable, there's no way they would no so early and the bey would have to have the initials cV.

Plus, Hasbro literally only went with Turbo because it kind of matches their main hasbro gimmicks and because it sounds cool, not because it translates to Cho-Z (Because it doesn't translate to Cho-Z)
(Nov. 23, 2018  5:43 AM)Turbo blader Wrote: How they will use those names like Turbo , because Cho-Z so it will be like Competitor Valtryek, Charger Valtryek, Champion Achilles
Or for Hasbro, these new layers could be the “Turbo Charged” series, so names could be Charged Valtryek or Charged Achilles
About the Zenith Disk I have come to find that the disk has different molds but not just the disk the Red part of the disk and even the rubber!!!
Are we going to get a new/more powerful launcher? This gimmick only works if I go ham with my phoenix launcher and I think I'm gonna end up breaking it soon lol
(Nov. 28, 2018  4:52 PM)Ultragunner Wrote: Are we going to get a new/more powerful launcher?  This gimmick only works if I go ham with my phoenix launcher and I think I'm gonna end up breaking it soon lol

Long Beyblauncher lr Coming In december with Achilles
(Nov. 28, 2018  4:52 PM)Ultragunner Wrote: Are we going to get a new/more powerful launcher?  This gimmick only works if I go ham with my phoenix launcher and I think I'm gonna end up breaking it soon lol
Even if you break it, just take the rip cord and put it on a light laucher.
(Nov. 28, 2018  5:03 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

Long Beyblauncher lr Coming In december with Achilles

Ohhhh no freakin way!!! A long version of B-88?

Please TT let it be the qaulity of B-88 and not B-119

(Nov. 28, 2018  5:28 PM)g2_ Wrote:
Even if you break it, just take the rip cord and put it on a light laucher.

Haha I don't have any light launchers left. I have 3 B-88's, 2 Phoenix, Long Left and Long Right string launcher from those September sets.
(Nov. 28, 2018  6:49 PM)Ultragunner Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2018  5:03 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Long Beyblauncher lr Coming In december with Achilles

Ohhhh no freakin way!!! A long version of B-88?

Please TT let it be the qaulity of B-88 and not B-119

(Nov. 28, 2018  5:28 PM)g2_ Wrote: Even if you break it, just take the rip cord and put it on a light laucher.

Haha I don't have any light launchers left. I have 3 B-88's, 2 Phoenix, Long Left and Long Right string launcher from those September sets.

You can always buy them.
The Driver Anchor on Shining Amaterios seems to works very well on ChoZ Valkyrie.
Anchor would easily run out of the stadium in other combos, but this problem seems to be solved when I tried czV.Z.An, and it is really a good attack combo.
(Nov. 29, 2018  6:32 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: The Driver Anchor on Shining Amaterios seems to works very well on ChoZ Valkyrie.
Anchor would easily run out of the stadium in other combos, but this problem seems to be solved when I tried czV.Z.An, and it is really a good attack combo.

I don't know anyone who has an anchor driver, so I haven't really seen it in battle. Interesting that it might actually be a good driver. Hopefully, they re-release Anchor and give us an Assault Dash sometime soon.
If I can, I'll buy it
How many Vs can we count on Cho-Z Valkyrie?

I can count 5.
(Dec. 09, 2018  8:23 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: How many Vs can we count on Cho-Z Valkyrie?

I can count 5.
Do u mean in the bey
(Dec. 10, 2018  2:54 AM)Adam Walker Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2018  8:23 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: How many Vs can we count on Cho-Z Valkyrie?

I can count 5.
Do u mean in the bey

Yeah, the amount of V shaped symbols I can find.
one is definitely Cho z Spriggan

who else wishes that there will be a evolution of geist fafnir