[Product]  B-127 Starter Cho-Z Valkyrie.Z.Ev

(Nov. 16, 2018  5:52 PM)MWF Wrote: What use do the springs have?

I think it's for the wings.
(Nov. 16, 2018  5:52 PM)MWF Wrote: What use do the springs have?

To resist the weaker spins so that the wings will extend when launcher very hard
yeah this bey is op. I'm going to take a picture for you guys when I get it. it will look awesome

also the red wings stop it from bursting when it at high speed so its un beatable depending on who it is

the springs are from when it pops out

(Aug. 31, 2018  11:33 AM)Jinbee Wrote: The half hidden red one looks like it'll be Spriggan, the colour scheme works and I see an X on the middle similar to lS and Sr.

your right it is spriggan
(Nov. 16, 2018  7:50 PM)Kaleb14 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2018  11:33 AM)Jinbee Wrote: The half hidden red one looks like it'll be Spriggan, the colour scheme works and I see an X on the middle similar to lS and Sr.

your right it is spriggan

I already know. That post was almost three months ago.
you have Valkyrie.Z.Ev?
now,I'll have to go to google everytime I want to write the Cho-Z Awakening layers' abbreviations...
Cho-Z Valkyrie is 超V
Since that kanji symbol is just cho, I think saying choV is fine as well. The same case can probably also be said for Cho-Z Spriggan (choS) and Cho-Z Achilles (choA).
(Nov. 16, 2018  9:22 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: Since that kanji symbol is just cho, I think saying choV is fine as well. The same case can probably also be said for Cho-Z Spriggan (choS) and Cho-Z Achilles (choA).

That's reassuring, and reminds me of Shining αmaterios, which was 光α.
I think that CZ-V is appropriate, as well as CZ-A, and CZ-S.
You guys didn’t go over the teeth...Adding on, how did you get this that fast, Zankye?
(Nov. 17, 2018  6:33 AM)originalzankye Wrote:

Your next goal as a suggestion:

Activate the Cho-z Awakening using only the Proto Launcher.
Just got my Cho-Z Valkyrie, should I do some test battles.

????????????????
(Nov. 17, 2018  5:53 PM)g2_ Wrote: Just got my Cho-Z Valkyrie, should I do some test battles.

????????????????

Do it.
(Nov. 17, 2018  7:30 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2018  5:53 PM)g2_ Wrote: Just got my Cho-Z Valkyrie, should I do some test battles.

????????????????

Do it.

Wow, I'm a big fan!!!!!!!! You are the best man. What combos would you like to see?

????????????????
Use Bearing to test the Burst Stopper.
(Nov. 17, 2018  7:37 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

????????????????
Use Bearing to test the Burst Stopper.
Already did it and it didn't burst even once against top tier combos. It can't burst with the stopper. Am I right? Isn't it meant to completely nullify a burst or just makes it harder?
(Nov. 17, 2018  7:41 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2018  7:37 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Use Bearing to test the Burst Stopper.
Already did it and it didn't burst even once against top tier combos. It can't burst with the stopper. Am I right? Isn't it meant to completely nullify a burst or just makes it harder?

I just wanted to see if the stopper doesn't get pushed back into place due to gimmick issues.
(Nov. 17, 2018  7:44 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2018  7:41 PM)g2_ Wrote: Already did it and it didn't burst even once against top tier combos. It can't burst with the stopper. Am I right? Isn't it meant to completely nullify a burst or just makes it harder?

I just wanted to see if the stopper doesn't get pushed back into place due to gimmick issues.
It works fine since Valkyrie bursted several when the wings where not activated.
(Nov. 17, 2018  7:41 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2018  7:37 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Use Bearing to test the Burst Stopper.

the wings can get pushed in during battle though no?
I'm very confused about the new gimmick, is this only for the legendary beys? such as Cho Z Achilles, Cho Z Valkyrie and Cho Z Spriggan??? Will this be the new series starting next year or is it just for these beys?
(Nov. 17, 2018  8:59 PM)KnightPro Wrote: I'm very confused about the new gimmick, is this only for the legendary beys? such as  Cho Z Achilles, Cho Z Valkyrie and Cho Z Spriggan??? Will this be the new series starting next year or is it just for these beys?

It's for all the Beys with Cho-Z as the prefix name, as far as everyone knows