[Product]  B-127 Starter Cho-Z Valkyrie.Z.Ev

What is the point of retracting the wings?
(Nov. 09, 2018  4:31 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote: What is the point of retracting the wings?

You have to launch the Bey...

(Nov. 08, 2018  6:50 PM)Armor Wrote: Cool ideas everyone. How could we possibly upgrade Accel though? It's just a generic flat tip.

We have Assault, and there's going to be Accel' with that new Archer Hercules that remibds me of rainbow barf.
(Nov. 10, 2018  12:10 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote:

Wow. The original hasn't come out yet but we're still here with a recolor...
(Nov. 10, 2018  4:16 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:

Remember Revive Phoenix Silver Wing Version? That was the weirdest thing to happen to a new release.
(Nov. 10, 2018  4:44 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2018  4:16 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Wow. The original hasn't come out yet but we're still here with a recolor...
Remember Revive Phoenix Silver Wing Version? That was the weirdest thing to happen to a new release.
Does it cost more though?
(Nov. 10, 2018  4:16 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:

How do we buy it?
It probably is one of those Lottery Beys. Usually there is a lottery version of a major starter like Spriggan Requiem and Sieg Xcalibur.
Did it say there would only be 100?

yay,the tradition of having a Flame Knight Version with every new Valkyrie came back after wV skipping it!
Damn that will be mega rare! Maybe even rarer then Dragoon MF And Dranzer MF?!?!
WT Heck. Nice manga chapter, I’m happy valt got vengeance
(Nov. 13, 2018  9:11 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: WT Heck. Nice manga chapter, I’m happy valt got vengeance

Did Valt go dark???
Seriously what was up with Valt in that chapter??
Listen guys, valt thoguht it would be perfect to teach Aiga quote on quote there is more to Beyblade thsn just Winning, so he broke Aiga blade to prove a point. He didn’t go bad, his face blacked out because of the emotion he got
Well, now Aiga is free of possession.
Yes, so is it safe to say that Aiga is still main Charcter or no?

We should start tslking about cho z Valkyrie when it becomes more spread out and more people have it, I can’t really determine anything else, I don’t think somebody wore down evolution yet.
(Nov. 13, 2018  10:20 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Yes, so is it safe to say that Aiga is still main Charcter or no?
Sorry for going off topic.

Ah I never thought about that. I assume since they are giving him a cz bey which seems to go with important characters and that he was the main character before (not saying that he was ever out of that position but being an antagonist made it seem possible) he will likely resume being the main protagonist.
(Nov. 13, 2018  10:20 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Yes, so is it safe to say that Aiga is still main Charcter or no?

We should start tslking about cho z Valkyrie when it becomes more spread out and more people have it, I can’t really determine anything else, I don’t think somebody wore down evolution yet.

I have Variable and I find that you can wear it down by rubbing it really fast on like a Counter or something. This skips from the first mode to the last mode.
(Nov. 13, 2018  10:23 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:

I have Variable and I find that you can wear it down by rubbing it really fast on like a Counter or something. This skips from the first mode to the last mode.

I did that and I thought everyone already knew about it... But I will not do that for Evolution. It ruins the fun in the gimmick.
(Nov. 13, 2018  10:19 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Well, now Aiga is free of possession.

the manga doesn't have the possession plot,only the anime.
From what I can understand, Valt didn't break Achilles, Aiga did, Valt told him there is more to Beyblade than winning, and Aiga basically self destructed Achilles. Too much strain on the Bey. Valt is not the person to ever "get revenge" or do malicious things, and if he did, I'd write it up as major mischaracterization and faulty writing without good enough reason, though, that is not at all the case here.
(Nov. 14, 2018  3:43 AM)yukenta Wrote: From what I can understand, Valt didn't break Achilles, Aiga did, Valt told him there is more to Beyblade than winning, and Aiga basically self destructed Achilles. Too much strain on the Bey. Valt is not the person to ever "get revenge" or do malicious things, and if he did, I'd write it up as major mischaracterization and faulty writing without good enough reason, though, that is not at all the case here.

So a battle it draws some parallels to is storm Spriggan vs lost Longinus. Spriggan broke because it was cracked. Lui did not plan to break Spriggan, it was Shu being too focused on defeating Lui and not noticing the Crack that formed against Wyvern.

Valt didn't break Achilles, Aiga did.
In a way, yes, though Shu's Storm Spriggan breaking was less of a selfish/egotistical act on his part and more of Shu's tendency to feel the need to push himself, as if you'll remember in early season 1 when his arm was injured, he continued to unreasonably Beyblade despite the major risks involved instead of simply waiting for it to heal and for another tournament to battle Valt. He goes through that same struggle once Spriggan gets the crack and makes the same mistake, except only now he isn't as lucky with the results.

In this scenario the result was much more from Aiga's misunderstanding and warped perspective, not an evil one, but one that is certainly misguided, and it finally blew up in his face. I'm really looking forward to the future because I think this is going to be a major turning point for his character's growth and in a really interesting and good way. I really like the direction they're going with this and am eager to see how things play out in the anime. I feel bad for Aiga, he's been through a lot for someone that was really just super competitive, but I'm hopeful this will be for the better of him. It was really moving to see him cry at this and especially when you consider how happy and determined he was when he first made Achilles (the lyrics of Chouzetsu Muteki Blader even reference this) "Piece by piece, I made a Super Z Bey! Swearing to "become strong", I jumped out to the world!". It's a really sincere feeling that genuinely makes me tear up lol.

This event is really making me love Aiga a lot more than I already did, and I really hope some of the people that didn't like him so much will come to as well from this instead of just pointing and laughing at him.