[Product]  B-127 Starter Cho-Z Valkyrie.Z.Ev

(Nov. 07, 2018  5:34 AM)XcaliburAhmad Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2018  1:37 AM)K1D Wrote: Speaking of the driver.
Once the spikes are gone it becomes a rf. There's four tabs on the outside of the cylinder. If it was wore down enough the tabs might offer some mad speed. Frankly Evolution is tall enough to have a better peak life than variable.

But i would be quiet unctrollable

That is the point, on a super hard launch ChouZ Valkyrie will not burst so the wild movement has one less downside.

Evolution is made to be extremely out of control when worn. That speed can burst or knock out opponents.

Sure it will take skill to master. But Evolution might just become the most violent driver yet.
Is the red part plastic? After the rubber spikes have been worn down.
(Nov. 07, 2018  8:42 PM)Armor Wrote: Is the red part plastic? After the rubber spikes have been worn down.

Rubber.
(Nov. 07, 2018  8:44 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2018  8:42 PM)Armor Wrote: Is the red part plastic? After the rubber spikes have been worn down.

Rubber.

So that whole red piece is rubber?
(Nov. 07, 2018  8:56 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2018  8:44 PM)g2_ Wrote: Rubber.

So that whole red piece is rubber?

Literally. If the four tabs around Evolution were just plastic, Cho-Z Valkyrie or any other beyblade using Evolution fully awakened would lose way too much speed when bouncing around the stadium, it would just skid for a few seconds to waste what power it was supposed to have. But don't think about control, Evolution is an upgraded Variable after all.
So with drivers for Valkyrie we have:
Accel
Variable
Reboot
Ultimate Reboot (upgrade to reboot)
Volcanic
Evolution (upgrade of variable)

So if slash Valkyrie is real, its driver would either be:
1. An upgrade to accel
2. An upgrade to Volcanic
3. Something new
If I had to guess, Slash will be something new and towards the tail end of that season there'll be one that's an upgrade to Accel
(Nov. 08, 2018  1:43 AM)MWF Wrote: So with drivers for Valkyrie we have:
Accel
Variable
Reboot
Volcanic

1. An upgrade to accel
3. Something new
Volcanic is an upgraded hold though, so I think it is ruled out. Besides, we have Vl’ and on top of that, it is too trivial to remake because so many people hate it. I personally like it a lot, because it takes actual skill to launch it, and that skill adds a little bit more of your own input, rather than having to rely on just choosing a good combo. I think we need more drivers like this, but this is just my input, please don’t hate on me.
(Nov. 08, 2018  1:43 AM)MWF Wrote: So with drivers for Valkyrie we have:
Accel
Variable
Reboot
Volcanic

1. An upgrade to accel
3. Something new

To be honest there is no confirmed pattern however, all the Valkyrie drivers have the same idea of slowly becoming faster (not counting accel since it was the first driver on the first valkyrie nor did it appear in the anime). Variable was designed to become faster as it wore down (this was indirectly seen in valt’s rematch with quon), both reboot and it’s upgrade also followed this concept or “idea” of sorts by switching to a faster tip to increase friction and overall speed, volcanic’s design (in theory, not saying it does not work but the anime does exaggerate) allows it to slowly become faster and faster as the battle progresses (this is always preformed by Valkyrie in the anime and it was pointed out numerous times) and finally evolution is the exact same concept as variable. As you can see all the Valkyrie drivers after the single layer bey have had a picking up speed idea, and regardless of how different these concepts are they all have the same idea so if there is a new Valkyrie it will likely have this type of driver effect.
I bet it will be a short tip with a very wide rubber tip, like Variable’s second stage (the one before the final stage).
(Nov. 08, 2018  2:57 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: I bet it will be a short tip with a very wide rubber tip, like Variable’s second stage (the one before the final stage).

So a tip with a rubber base around the top ? Because if so, I love your idea.
(Nov. 08, 2018  3:00 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2018  2:57 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: I bet it will be a short tip with a very wide rubber tip, like Variable’s second stage (the one before the final stage).

So a tip with a rubber base around the top ? Because if so, I love your idea.

Like a very small Accel with a wide rubber tip above it. Kinda like Destroy.
(Nov. 08, 2018  3:05 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2018  3:00 AM)Zeutron Wrote: So a tip with a rubber base around the top ? Because if so, I love your idea.

Like a very small Accel with a wide rubber tip above it. Kinda like Destroy.

More like Anchor
What if it is a short hold where the outer disk is lined with rubber and the center flat is a little taller.

The idea would be it would move at assault speeds until it is disturbed, then it would move at high speeds while still having reasonable Stamina due to the free spinning nature.

It would take the uses of Hold to the extreme

A tight mold would have little free spin so it would have crazy attack.

A loose/worn mold would have extreme KO defense and reasonable stamina.
(Nov. 08, 2018  3:07 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2018  3:05 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Like a very small Accel with a wide rubber tip above it. Kinda like Destroy.

More like Anchor
I would imagine it far more controllable and shorter.
Cool ideas everyone. How could we possibly upgrade Accel though? It's just a generic flat tip.
(Nov. 08, 2018  6:50 PM)Armor Wrote: Cool ideas everyone. How could we possibly upgrade Accel though? It's just a generic flat tip.

Pretty sure Xtreme is the upgrade to Accel
(Nov. 08, 2018  7:08 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2018  6:50 PM)Armor Wrote: Cool ideas everyone. How could we possibly upgrade Accel though? It's just a generic flat tip.

Pretty sure Xtreme is the upgrade to Accel

But no Valkryie evolution has Xtreme. How could we make Accel better without changing what it is?
(Nov. 08, 2018  8:21 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2018  7:08 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Pretty sure Xtreme is the upgrade to Accel

But no Valkryie evolution has Xtreme. How could we make Accel better without changing what it is?

Maybe we could give the tip a rubber ring, like unite, but it's still flat, or we give it a mode change and call it Accel Alpha?
(Nov. 08, 2018  9:34 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2018  8:21 PM)Armor Wrote: But no Valkryie evolution has Xtreme. How could we make Accel better without changing what it is?

Maybe we could give the tip a rubber ring, like unite, but it's still flat, or we give it a mode change and call it Accel Alpha?

Cough*cough*Anchor *cough*
(Nov. 09, 2018  3:13 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2018  9:34 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: Maybe we could give the tip a rubber ring, like unite, but it's still flat, or we give it a mode change and call it Accel Alpha?

Cough*cough*Anchor *cough*

First good one
Second i think a mode change wouldn’t be the best for Valkyrie cause the porpoise of Valkyrie drivers is to get faster in battles
Has anyone found out what the point of the springs on the wings are, just wondering
(Nov. 09, 2018  6:21 AM)Shirobani02 Wrote: Has anyone found out what the point of the springs on the wings are, just wondering

It's for the red parts of Cho-Z Valkyrie's layer. It keeps the red wings retracted unless its launched really hard.
(Nov. 09, 2018  7:16 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2018  6:21 AM)Shirobani02 Wrote: Has anyone found out what the point of the springs on the wings are, just wondering

It's for the red parts of Cho-Z Valkyrie's layer. It keeps the red wings retracted unless its launched really hard.

And the tabs go back when needed
(Nov. 08, 2018  3:07 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2018  3:05 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Like a very small Accel with a wide rubber tip above it. Kinda like Destroy.

More like Anchor

I thought It was Anchor at first! 
When the combo was unconfirmed,