[Product]  B-127 Starter Cho-Z Valkyrie.Z.Ev

Remember when we were saying something about a bound gimmick
What about it? It does seem like it will be used. Also, it seems like the Evolution driver gets round?
(Nov. 05, 2018  1:47 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Remember when we were saying something about a bound gimmick

That's when the springs were discovered on Cho-Z Valkyrie, which it turns out to be a different gimmick.
(Nov. 05, 2018  3:32 AM)Armor Wrote: What about it? It does seem like it will be used. Also, it seems like the Evolution driver gets round?

Ev works the exact same as Variable. It was showing Ev fully worn down.
This may be a little off topic, do you think cyclone shoot will work in real life, I hope it does
(Nov. 05, 2018  9:26 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: This may be a little off topic, do you think cyclone shoot will work in real life, I hope it does

Hell no.
what if the up down thing is kind of like a cross between a reboot and variable totally unlikely but u can dream
(Nov. 06, 2018  1:08 AM)utopian blader Wrote: what if the up down thing is kind of like a cross between a reboot and variable totally unlikely but u can dream

No, but I can have a nightmare about it (lol).
I find it hard to imagine recolors for this, just because it is being hyped up as such an elite bey. That, and it is super expensive, more expensive than normal, at least right now. It would be weird to put Cho-Z Valkyrie in a random booster because then they would have to lower the prices of it, which would make it cheaper in a random booster, or they would have to make the entire booster more expensive, but that would also rip off people who get other beys. I guess that it could have event recolors, but I just can't picture that.
I agree, but now I wonder how they will do random boosters in the future? Also, how much will Cho-Z Valkyrie cost?
(Nov. 06, 2018  4:28 AM)Armor Wrote: I agree, but now I wonder how they will do random boosters in the future? Also, how much will Cho-Z Valkyrie cost?

As of right now, 45USD on Amazon, and around 30USD on eBay.
Cho Z Valkyrie is priced the same as Revive Phoenix, which I know comes with the Phoenix Launcher, but I don't see why them charging a few hundred yen more for this Valkyrie means it won't get recolors, it's just a matter of time. Besides, the fact it's owned by Valt is a guarantee it will, even if not in random boosters, surely there will be future special releases of it.
(Nov. 06, 2018  10:40 AM)yukenta Wrote: Cho Z Valkyrie is priced the same as Revive Phoenix, which I know comes with the Phoenix Launcher, but I don't see why them charging a few hundred yen more for this Valkyrie means it won't get recolors, it's just a matter of time. Besides, the fact it's owned by Valt is a guarantee it will, even if not in random boosters, surely there will be future special releases of it.

We'll have to wait and see if rP gets into Random Boosters first, since the armor would need to be packaged in another little wrapping.
(Nov. 06, 2018  12:34 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2018  10:40 AM)yukenta Wrote: Cho Z Valkyrie is priced the same as Revive Phoenix, which I know comes with the Phoenix Launcher, but I don't see why them charging a few hundred yen more for this Valkyrie means it won't get recolors, it's just a matter of time. Besides, the fact it's owned by Valt is a guarantee it will, even if not in random boosters, surely there will be future special releases of it.

We'll have to wait and see if rP gets into Random Boosters first, since the armor would need to be packaged in another little wrapping.
I don’t think so. It wasn’t separate in the actual release, and it is the same color. Besides, it is part of the layer. We’ll just have to wait and see.
(Nov. 05, 2018  3:32 AM)Armor Wrote: What about it? It does seem like it will be used. Also, it seems like the Evolution driver gets round?

if it was used, to be very honest with you, I don’t even think Chou z Valkyrie would have any recoil because of not only the wings that pop out making it rounder, but with an added bound attack it would just cushion the attack lol
(Nov. 06, 2018  4:36 PM)brandbrick Wrote:

if it was used, to be very honest with you, I don’t even think Chou z Valkyrie would have any recoil because of not only the wings that pop out making it rounder, but with an added bound attack it would just cushion the attack lol

Armor is talking about how the Driver is supposedly going to look like Xtreme when worn.
(Nov. 06, 2018  10:06 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2018  4:36 PM)brandbrick Wrote: if it was used, to be very honest with you, I don’t even think Chou z Valkyrie would have any recoil because of not only the wings that pop out making it rounder, but with an added bound attack it would just cushion the attack lol

Armor is talking about how the Driver is supposedly going to look like Xtreme when worn.

He was also talking about the Bound attack, he replied to someone talking about it.
Who woulda thunk it
(Nov. 06, 2018  11:39 PM)g2_ Wrote: Wow, this bey is pretty weak, pathetic.
https://youtu.be/i2UQJtFIGSw?t=646
That’s kind of an overstatement. I looked at this and hoped for the worst, but it’s not that bad, considering it was against aB and aH. I still have hope for this bey, especially with a worn down evolution driver.
(Nov. 06, 2018  11:39 PM)g2_ Wrote: Wow, this bey is pretty weak, pathetic.
https://youtu.be/i2UQJtFIGSw?t=646

It’s basically as if it’s using a crappier variable, I would guess it’s the driver and the rest may be fine.
Speaking of the driver.
Once the spikes are gone it becomes a rf. There's four tabs on the outside of the cylinder. If it was wore down enough the tabs might offer some mad speed. Frankly Evolution is tall enough to have a better peak life than variable.
(Nov. 07, 2018  1:37 AM)K1D Wrote: Speaking of the driver.
Once the spikes are gone it becomes a rf. There's four tabs on the outside of the cylinder. If it was wore down enough the tabs might offer some mad speed. Frankly Evolution is tall enough to have a better peak life than variable.

Is the cylinder skinnier than Variable or around the same?
(Nov. 07, 2018  2:01 AM)Dragunix Wrote:

Is the cylinder skinnier than Variable or around the same?

Seems around the same
Looks okay,drivers needs to be worn

But i would be quiet unctrollable