[Product]  B-127 Starter Cho-Z Valkyrie.Z.Ev

(Nov. 14, 2018  4:47 AM)yukenta Wrote: In a way, yes, though Shu's Storm Spriggan breaking was less of a selfish/egotistical act on his part and more of Shu's tendency to feel the need to push himself, as if you'll remember in early season 1 when his arm was injured, he continued to unreasonably Beyblade despite the major risks involved instead of simply waiting for it to heal and for another tournament to battle Valt. He goes through that same struggle once Spriggan gets the crack and makes the same mistake, except only now he isn't as lucky with the results.

In this scenario the result was much more from Aiga's misunderstanding and warped perspective, not an evil one, but one that is certainly misguided, and it finally blew up in his face. I'm really looking forward to the future because I think this is going to be a major turning point for his character's growth and in a really interesting and good way. I really like the direction they're going with this and am eager to see how things play out in the anime. I feel bad for Aiga, he's been through a lot for someone that was really just super competitive, but I'm hopeful this will be for the better of him. It was really moving to see him cry at this and especially when you consider how happy and determined he was when he first made Achilles (the lyrics of Chouzetsu Muteki Blader even reference this) "Piece by piece, I made a Super Z Bey! Swearing to "become strong", I jumped out to the world!". It's a really sincere feeling that genuinely makes me tear up lol.

This event is really making me love Aiga a lot more than I already did, and I really hope some of the people that didn't like him so much will come to as well from this instead of just pointing and laughing at him.

Ok. The one thing both battles have in common is they pushed themselves too far and paid the price. Shu pushed himself and Spriggan past the literal breaking point while Aiga tried to master a power beyond him.

Aiga was like icuras, he gained wings to fly but flew too close to the sun. Aiga tapped into the dark power but let it consume and change him in a pursuit of power and victory. Only after starting from scratch would he learn.
(Nov. 14, 2018  4:47 AM)yukenta Wrote: In a way, yes, though Shu's Storm Spriggan breaking was less of a selfish/egotistical act on his part and more of Shu's tendency to feel the need to push himself, as if you'll remember in early season 1 when his arm was injured, he continued to unreasonably Beyblade despite the major risks involved instead of simply waiting for it to heal and for another tournament to battle Valt. He goes through that same struggle once Spriggan gets the crack and makes the same mistake, except only now he isn't as lucky with the results.

In this scenario the result was much more from Aiga's misunderstanding and warped perspective, not an evil one, but one that is certainly misguided, and it finally blew up in his face. I'm really looking forward to the future because I think this is going to be a major turning point for his character's growth and in a really interesting and good way. I really like the direction they're going with this and am eager to see how things play out in the anime. I feel bad for Aiga, he's been through a lot for someone that was really just super competitive, but I'm hopeful this will be for the better of him. It was really moving to see him cry at this and especially when you consider how happy and determined he was when he first made Achilles (the lyrics of Chouzetsu Muteki Blader even reference this) "Piece by piece, I made a Super Z Bey! Swearing to "become strong", I jumped out to the world!". It's a really sincere feeling that genuinely makes me tear up lol.

This event is really making me love Aiga a lot more than I already did, and I really hope some of the people that didn't like him so much will come to as well from this instead of just pointing and laughing at him.

Couldn’t agree with you more!
(Nov. 14, 2018  1:23 AM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2018  10:19 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Well, now Aiga is free of possession.

the manga doesn't have the possession plot,only the anime.

Are you sure ? I think I may have seen that dark aura but I’m not sure.

I wasn't a fan of Aiga at first but he reaally grew on me. His motivation and overall drive to win is absolutely insane and I love it.

Whilst Aiga isn't my absolute favourite protagonist of all time since he can be a little bit predictable (oh noes, i'm probably one of them know-it-all tv tropes reading idiots lol), I do like that he's still a flawed character. Yes, he does win a lot more often but his setup as this kid who started off as a good but selfish does work for the anime since he isn't pure good like Valt, he can easily get manipulated by the dark power and let it take control.

Anyways, back on topic with the product itself.
(Oct. 16, 2018  3:35 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: It says that When There is no mode, the Bey won't deliver Damage. And forget Burst finishes.

What's the point of it being burst now?

Well it's wings only prevent bursts while spinning at a higher rpm, when it slows down the wings aren't carried by the centrifugal force, it loses it's invincibility and is vulnerable.
Hey guys, what is a seal? It says on the Amazon listing that it comes with a seal.
(Nov. 15, 2018  7:19 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: Hey guys, what is a seal? It says on the Amazon listing that it comes with a seal.

I'm pretty sure they mean sealed like unopened. Probably just a grammar mistake
(Nov. 15, 2018  7:19 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: Hey guys, what is a seal? It says on the Amazon listing that it comes with a seal.

Sticker
(Nov. 15, 2018  7:16 AM)vvakhaze Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2018  3:35 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: It says that When There is no mode, the Bey won't deliver Damage. And forget Burst finishes.

What's the point of it being burst now?

Well it's wings only prevent bursts while spinning at a higher rpm, when it slows down the wings aren't carried by the centrifugal force, it loses it's invincibility and is vulnerable.

Actually, the red wings lock in place when the requirements are met. They don't retract when Valkyrie is low on stamina.

Okay Cho Z Valkyrie is 20.78g so a little heavier than Winning Valkyrie. Zenith, I did NOT expect to weigh a lot but it weighs 24.7g, sure it's not that heavy compared to heavy disk + heavy frame but... still wow.
(Nov. 15, 2018  5:31 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

Okay Cho Z Valkyrie is 20.78g so a little heavier than Winning Valkyrie. Zenith, I did NOT expect to weigh a lot but it weighs 24.7g, sure it's not that heavy compared to heavy disk + heavy frame but... still wow.

24.7? Lightest 12 disc to heaviest 0 be careful
24.7 grams?! I was expecting Zenith to be heavier than everyone thinks, but this heavy?! The plot thickens!
And everyone thought it would be useless mwHAHA
Even though it's this heavy, it might turn out to be a LAD killer (lol. Get it? It's in its afterlife and it's being killed???). The rubber may not work as intented but instead, ruin LAD. Sure people may use it on Br combos but otherwise, not the greatest. I think 10 is the best for now (but don't count your chickens before they hatch)
This makes it one of if not the heaviest disk. The only way you can beat this is a heavy disk with a heavy frame. This is OP... I hoped it would be good, but this good might destroy the meta...
It's not really that surprising that Zenith is that heavy, but 0 or 10 with a Frame weigh about that much, if not heavier, espescially with some of the bulkier Frames like Lift, Turn, and Wall. Not to mention most of that weight looks centralized, so it probably won't have outstanding stamina.

I'm not sure how much Zenith's rubber will be helpful. I suppose it could add some extra spin stealing potential to spin-equalizing combos, but even with the extra height diversity we see in drivers now, there aren't many matchups where a stamina bey will get hit on it's disc. I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.
It’d be weird for someone to hand spin a cho-z Awakening like a god spinner. Their spin strength would have to be launcher strength overall. But I’d freak out over the fact that Hasbro ain’t doin’ it right if I hand spinned a Cho-Z Awakening.
Valkyrie just aggressively bursts Revive Phoenix! Although, the driver requires some practice to be worn down so that it may perform even more aggressive in battles.
(Nov. 16, 2018  3:19 PM)Triumph Wrote:
Valkyrie just aggressively bursts Revive Phoenix! Although, the driver requires some practice to be worn down so that it may perform even more aggressive in battles.

That was a shocker

It seems to perform fine could be better with a better combo or when EVOLUTION has worn down

Side topic, him using BEARING on oE made me think of TT making Br' . That could be OP , right?
(Nov. 16, 2018  1:59 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: It's not really that surprising that Zenith is that heavy, but 0 or 10 with a Frame weigh about that much, if not heavier, espescially with some of the bulkier Frames like Lift, Turn, and Wall. Not to mention most of that weight looks centralized, so it probably won't have outstanding stamina.

I'm not sure how much Zenith's rubber will be helpful. I suppose it could add some extra spin stealing potential to spin-equalizing combos, but even with the extra height diversity we see in drivers now, there aren't many matchups where a stamina bey will get hit on it's disc. I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.

One thing though... I was testing mG the other day against Sr.0B.Br and the layer didn't touch Sr's throughout most of the battle. It was kinda like packing a punch in the stomach to Sr and only hitting the Frame!
What use do the springs have?