[Product]  B-127 Starter Cho-Z Valkyrie.Z.Ev

[Image: riggw1.jpg]

Credit goes to @[BeyGa]. Apparently at high speeds the wings lock the beyblade so it wouldn't burst? I guess the wings probably block the disk tabs or something? The disk has rubber, I think?
So lemme get this straight, Aiga beats free???
(Oct. 14, 2018  10:07 PM)Jake the Blur Wrote: So lemme get this straight, Aiga beats free???

yup the anime was way better in that fight. but aiga fans are going to jump with happiness lol
What even is Cho-Z Valkyrie anymore? I cannot tell how its gimmick is supposed to work
Some thoughts from me: 
honestly I can not get over the fact that we have yet another tall attack type driver. Honestly attack types should be normal size or short like jolt and variable (as bad as variable can be at times) and all the released tall attack drivers have failed. Attack types are mean’t to have contact with the opposing layer - and getting wedged between the disc and layer is no help, not to mention that stamina drivers SHOULD be the tall ones. Not only is it a tall attacking driver but it could be variable based which I pray it is not because otherwise this will basically become a combination of variable and volcanic. The disc is seemingly a combination of a forge disk and frame (I’m basically saying it’s designed as if its a disc holding a frame) it looks to lack in terms of metal however. it seemingly has some rubber which can potentially but unlikely act as a brake during a battle and maybe hit the other bey ? Anyways the rubber will definitely contribute to the weight and there will probably be about 2 grams from the plastic itself. The layer looks massive and I think the gimmick is like  sR and sO where the red parts shift out at high velocity but I wonder what else will occur when that happens. Super z Valkyrie and the new spriggan seem to barely show off any metal so I think the metal will be incorporated inside the layer which would be fitting for the rumours of being balanced which is why they have no level chip slot. Overall this layer seems to have its signature wings and those barrage points blocked by other things so I hope it’s got some upper attack once we get a side view. I think the layer is aesthetically beautiful but I hope it’s parts are as awesome as how amazing they look.
(Oct. 15, 2018  3:20 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Some thoughts from me: 
honestly I can not get over the fact that we have yet another tall attack type driver. Honestly attack types should be normal size or short like jolt and variable (as bad as variable can be at times) and all the released tall attack drivers have failed. Attack types are mean’t to have contact with the opposing layer - and getting wedged between the disc and layer is no help, not to mention that stamina drivers SHOULD be the tall ones. Not only is it a tall attacking driver but it could be variable based which I pray it is not because otherwise this will basically become a combination of variable and volcanic. The disc is seemingly a combination of a forge disk and frame (I’m basically saying it’s designed as if its a disc holding a frame) it looks to lack in terms of metal however. it seemingly has some rubber which can potentially but unlikely act as a brake during a battle and maybe hit the other bey ? Anyways the rubber will definitely contribute to the weight and there will probably be about 2 grams from the plastic itself. The layer looks massive and I think the gimmick is like  sR and sO where the red parts shift out at high velocity but I wonder what else will occur when that happens. Super z Valkyrie and the new spriggan seem to barely show off any metal so I think the metal will be incorporated inside the layer which would be fitting for the rumours of being balanced which is why they have no level chip slot. Overall this layer seems to have its signature wings and those barrage points blocked by other things so I hope it’s got some upper attack once we get a side view. I think the layer is aesthetically beautiful but I hope it’s parts are as awesome as how amazing they look.

the taller attack drivers are meant to do disc-to-layer contact,making the opposing beyblade burst,and well,it (unfortunately) worked with wV's stock combo...
Theres no more metal on it how is it a cho z bey
(Oct. 15, 2018  3:58 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Theres no more metal on it how is it a cho z bey

Hey there is metal in the middle of it and there might be some on the 3 contact points.

I think the rubber on the frame is meant to hit the floor when push off balance to speed up the combo and do some kind of counter attack.
(Oct. 14, 2018  6:41 PM)Ganjulus.34M.L Wrote: I thought this would be helpful...

[Image: 4904810618485_11acbb2c700a4ce987f81987b4fa4eab.jpg][Image: 4904810618485_6229eb52514e47bea3e1826fc1eb6df7.jpg]

SOURCE: Takara Tomy Mall, Toy Listing for ベイブレード バースト B-127 スターター 超Zヴァルキリー.Z.Ev

that bey looks amazing
(Oct. 14, 2018  10:03 PM)Jinbee Wrote: [Image: riggw1.jpg]

Credit goes to @[BeyGa]. Apparently at high speeds the wings lock the beyblade so it wouldn't burst? I guess the wings probably block the disk tabs or something? The disk has rubber, I think?

I used Google lens on it and it say's the disk has rubber on it.
So there’s ChoZ Valkyrie and ChoZ Spriggan. This has got to be some rival revival and they like creature their beys at the same time and decided to name them the same way. Also, this chucks off TT’s marketing for Sr being the final Spriggan and stuff.
(Oct. 15, 2018  3:32 AM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2018  3:20 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Some thoughts from me: 

the taller attack drivers are meant to do disc-to-layer contact,making the opposing beyblade burst,and well,it (unfortunately) worked with wV's stock combo...
As you said it is quite unfortunate that wv worked good, but layer to disk contact is barely a capability and the drivers are usually not tall enough for too much layer to disc contact anyways and the only reason it destroyed beys or rather say worked in general was because of the 12 disk. Layer to disc contact only works with hop attackers which are a different genre of layer to disk contact that are not currently competitive and when the disks hit layers the metal decreases the friction which decreases recoil. The highest shot would be using a disc like nine which can result in a death blow for the attacking combination anyways. As such tall attack type drivers are pretty useless.
I wanna know what the point of the disk having rubber is. It almost seems like a joke part, "Use this to absolutely kill any LAD capability your combo has!"

It's got it all, rubber acting like brakes against the stadium and a weird jagged shape to make it lose stamina way faster. I have no inkling of a modicum of an idea as to what the hell this thing is supposed to to. My bewilderment as to how absolutely useless that sounds is so great that I cannot put it into words, even with the vocabulary of an english major.
(Oct. 15, 2018  10:09 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: I wanna know what the point of the disk having rubber is. It almost seems like a joke part, "Use this to absolutely kill any LAD capability your combo has!"

It's got it all, rubber acting like brakes against the stadium and a weird jagged shape to make it lose stamina way faster. I have no inkling of a modicum of an idea as to what the hell this thing is supposed to to. My bewilderment as to how absolutely useless that sounds is so great that I cannot put it into words, even with the vocabulary of an english major.

Unless one thing : To make the bey look more BEY-TI-FUL
(Oct. 15, 2018  10:12 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2018  10:09 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: I wanna know what the point of the disk having rubber is. It almost seems like a joke part, "Use this to absolutely kill any LAD capability your combo has!"

Unironically the only thing that really matters.
(Oct. 15, 2018  10:12 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:

Great pun 10/10

Well, I think the idea is that the rubber can rebound off walls, if not that, a tall attack driver with this disk could mean using the rubber and aggressive shape to grip the opponent to burst it with disk to layer contact.
(Oct. 15, 2018  4:38 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

Well, I think the idea is that the rubber can rebound off walls, if not that, a tall attack driver with this disk could mean using the rubber and aggressive shape to grip the opponent to burst it with disk to layer contact.

Well if it does actually work like that I hope it will be better than gV's rebound. Seriously I still don't know how that worked

I think bouncing off a wall is better achieved using springs of some sort, not rubber, which can rocket the bey out of the stadium if you aren't careful. and, The rubber will eventually wear out, depending on the bey you fight. That said, is it really rubber? Even Takara Tomy knows how bad of a disc that'd be.
My japanese is not the best, but from what I could manually translate, the name of the Bey is Cho-Z Valkyrie Zenith Evolution. I hope this is helpful. ?

Thanks for sharing this, the idea of layer to disk contact with rubber to make opponents burst easier makes me see it in a new light (although it probably won’t be incredibly effective since drivers are not THAT tall). This comment is definitely a boost to my confidence in this release.
(Oct. 15, 2018  8:23 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2018  4:38 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Well, I think the idea is that the rubber can rebound off walls, if not that, a tall attack driver with this disk could mean using the rubber and aggressive shape to grip the opponent to burst it with disk to layer contact.

Thanks for sharing this, the idea of layer to disk contact with rubber to make opponents burst easier makes me see it in a new light (although it probably won’t be incredibly effective since drivers are not THAT tall). This comment is definitely a boost to my confidence in this release.

This Valkyrie is probably going to be the Spriggan Requiem of Super Z.
Its also called Beyblade burst Turbo so reason could stand they name it turbo valtryek zenith evolution