[Product]  B-127 Starter Cho-Z Valkyrie.Z.Ev

And ,if this is the cho z awakening system would the new spriggan also have it

And could someone explain the gimmick
(Oct. 17, 2018  11:23 AM)Battleburst Wrote: And ,if this is the cho z awakening system would the new spriggan also have it

When spinning quickly, red tabs are forced out which give the Energy Layer a rugged, aggressive shape. There are also red tabs inside that are forced out at high spin speeds that prevents the fourth click from going through, preventing Bursts at the start of a match. Once spin speed is lower, the red tabs should retract and so should be Burst-preventing tabs, allowing Cho-Z Valkyrie to lose via Burst finish.

(Someone please correct me if I’m wrong.)
(Oct. 17, 2018  11:59 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2018  11:23 AM)Battleburst Wrote: And ,if this is the cho z awakening system would the new spriggan also have it

When spinning quickly, red tabs are forced out which give the Energy Layer a rugged, aggressive shape. There are also red tabs inside that are forced out at high spin speeds that prevents the fourth click from going through, preventing Bursts at the start of a match. Once spin speed is lower, the red tabs should retract and so should be Burst-preventing tabs, allowing Cho-Z Valkyrie to lose via Burst finish.

(Someone please correct me if I’m wrong.)

How come the red tabs didn't activate the first time?
It was launched light, I think.
So,this on br,won’t burst early game
Oh man, I think they did a really good job on this. Propd to Takara Tomy, this is a really exciting release for me.

The gimmick is creative and a subtle touch, but it's something that fits Valkyrie's style so well. I like the path the Cho-Z Awakening system is going on.

Spriggan is next!
(Oct. 17, 2018  12:32 PM)CallMeBrando Wrote: Oh man, I think they did a really good job on this. Propd to Takara Tomy, this is a really exciting release for me.

The gimmick is creative and a subtle touch, but it's something that fits Valkyrie's style so well. I like the path the Cho-Z Awakening system is going on.

Spriggan is next!

So spriggan will also have this burst resistance gimmick
(Oct. 17, 2018  9:29 AM)Jinbee Wrote:

The beyblade looks pretty good and the idea of locking the beyblade even though it does get in the way of the idea of the series, is a cool idea and at least doesn't have a super tight spring. The Disk is red translucent plastic with white rubber but I think we all saw it coming, the disk looks like it lacks metal though. The Variab- I mean Evolution driver... yeah it's just that, a taller Variable with a less perfect cylinder red tip. Nothing much to say there other than it's kinda lazy in my opinion. In fact I find it a bit ironic that both Valkyrie drivers in Cho Z reuse gimmicks from Dual Layer introduced drivers like Hold and Variable, and Variable came before that so it almost feels like going in reverse for driver progression.
At 5:15 it looks like they launched Z Achilles instead of Valkyrie
I see what you mean @[BeybladerBraden], literally.
the trend towards knock-outs over bursting continues...

we need to see the weights, but this bey appears to be essentially a POM driver eject button
It has better attack power than I previously expected
Look over towards the CoroCoro Channel for an additional look at Cho-Z Valkyrie.Z.Ev.
Spoiler Alert: it participated in the Cho-Z Muspu Beystadium.
What is meant by chouzetsu awakening system
What's so difference between it and regular chouzetsu system
Well as long as it’s got that wear down evolving/awakening gimmick on the new evolution *cough* variable *cough* should be all good for speed and the burst gimmick
(Oct. 17, 2018  12:37 PM)BeybladerBraden Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2018  9:29 AM)Jinbee Wrote:

The beyblade looks pretty good and the idea of locking the beyblade even though it does get in the way of the idea of the series, is a cool idea and at least doesn't have a super tight spring. The Disk is red translucent plastic with white rubber but I think we all saw it coming, the disk looks like it lacks metal though. The Variab- I mean Evolution driver... yeah it's just that, a taller Variable with a less perfect cylinder red tip. Nothing much to say there other than it's kinda lazy in my opinion. In fact I find it a bit ironic that both Valkyrie drivers in Cho Z reuse gimmicks from Dual Layer introduced drivers like Hold and Variable, and Variable came before that so it almost feels like going in reverse for driver progression.
At 5:15 it looks like they launched Z Achilles instead of Valkyrie

It was Valkyrie, it just had the red wings out, and the stickers made the inside look white.

I have high hopes for this bey. I think the only thing keeping it on the margin from a really good bey and a bad bey is the click strength. One problem with Winning Valkyrie is that it took a lot of practice to learn how to use it properly. And even then, it was too “iffy.” For novices and people who had other beys to use, they did not have time to practice solely with Winning Valkyrie and as a result, it would keep going around the stadium. The Evolution driver fixes this problem very well. It has no “taboo” spots. It also fixes the problem that Vl had with not hitting beys in the center, which is a problem a lot of attack drivers have. I think this bey really has potential, or at least more potential than wV.
And now we finally understand Cho-Z Valkyrie. However, those that thought the red wings retract when losing spin, doesn't look like the wings will retract when losing spin. One, it took a strong launch to extend the wings; two, if it does retract when losing spin, then the red wings wouldn't be out for more than a secend or two if it requires a strong launch. Just like the black bits on the new Spriggan, there is a sort of lock that keeps the wings in place so that it doesn't lose the last click. This is a very cool Valkyrie, and I might get it.
The red wings coming out when hit at high speeds sounds like a solution to battles where a bey bursts as soon as it makes first contact in a stadium, haha. Now if only this Layer had a good shape for attack, it would be an amazing part, lol
(Oct. 17, 2018  4:47 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: The red wings coming out  when hit at high speeds sounds like a solution to battles where a bey bursts as soon as it makes first contact in a stadium, haha. Now if only this Layer had a good shape for attack, it would be an amazing part, lol
Well it wrecked Buster Xcalibur, so?
(Oct. 17, 2018  4:50 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2018  4:47 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: The red wings coming out  when hit at high speeds sounds like a solution to battles where a bey bursts as soon as it makes first contact in a stadium, haha. Now if only this Layer had a good shape for attack, it would be an amazing part, lol
Well it wrecked Buster Xcalibur, so?

Stock bX is like, the worst ever, so no.
(Oct. 17, 2018  4:57 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2018  4:50 PM)g2_ Wrote: Well it wrecked Buster Xcalibur, so?

Well , I think the WORST in Xcalibur family was Xeno Xcalibur ( for its Impact driver )
(Oct. 17, 2018  4:57 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2018  4:50 PM)g2_ Wrote: Well it wrecked Buster Xcalibur, so?

Not really Z Achilles and Vise Leopard are the worst. Bursting Xcalibur in 2 hits is not impressive how exactly?
(Oct. 17, 2018  7:45 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2018  4:57 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Stock bX is like, the worst ever, so no.
Not really Z Achilles and Vise Leopard are the worst. Bursting Xcalibur in 2 hits is not impressive how exactly?

Because Sword has an extremely weak spring, that combinee with an attack type equals easy burst finishes for stock bX's opponents.
(Oct. 17, 2018  7:47 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2018  7:45 PM)g2_ Wrote: Not really Z Achilles and Vise Leopard are the worst. Bursting Xcalibur in 2 hits is not impressive how exactly?

Because Sword has an extremely weak spring

Not really, the spring in fine.
(Oct. 17, 2018  7:47 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2018  7:45 PM)g2_ Wrote: Not really Z Achilles and Vise Leopard are the worst. Bursting Xcalibur in 2 hits is not impressive how exactly?

Because Sword has an extremely weak spring, that combinee with an attack type equals easy burst finishes for stock bX's opponents.

It's Iron from Sieg Xcaliber that has the weak spring. To my knowledge Sword's spring is standard strength, but that doesn't mean this quick win wasn't just luck.
So we can easily say for righ now this is the Beyblade that I’d concurring the meta, I mean we still have orb aigis to test but still, high hopes for this blade, if it had rubber on the layer tho this Beyblade would legit be a right spin Geist fafnir but better, atleast that’s what I think