[Product]  B-127 Starter Cho-Z Valkyrie.Z.Ev

(Oct. 13, 2018  1:02 AM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: Some thing as like is the rubber hits the ground and cause the red to fling out more due to change in speed of the bey? Causing more contact

Evolution could be like variable dash

But less self KO's

Nice to know I predicted the gimmick. The (metal hitting the ground I believe is wrong) but everything i think is right. Anyone agree?

Don't me the contact part and the metal part

When I said red I meant the Red wings
(Oct. 18, 2018  1:11 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: Are the red wings made out of rubber?

no,just plastic
(Oct. 18, 2018  1:17 AM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2018  1:11 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: Are the red wings made out of rubber?

no,just plastic

Thank you. Attack types should not have rubber because the knockback is absorbed. However, that gimmick might be nice for a defense bey sometime in the future. Maybe we might even see an all rubber bey.
(Oct. 18, 2018  2:24 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2018  1:17 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: no,just plastic

Thank you. Attack types should not have rubber because the knockback is absorbed. However, that gimmick might be nice for a defense bey sometime in the future. Maybe we might even see an all rubber bey.
Sorry for going off topic but I totally agree and I am glad the new Valkyrie has no rubber. Imagine the immense recoil it would take from that friction. An all rubber bey on the other hand would be completely useless.
(Oct. 18, 2018  2:24 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2018  1:17 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: no,just plastic

The disc has rubber. Also, I think rubber is decent to use for Attack Contact Points because it grips onto the other layer, creating extra friction, causing it to force the other layer to lose clicks. It's an interesting concept, but sort of off-topic, so I will just stop with the theoretical stuff for now.
Not true the spin steal on that beyblade would be epic especially if it is duel spin.Zeutron
(Oct. 18, 2018  2:47 AM)Jman jman Wrote: Not true the spin steal on that beyblade would be epic especially if it is duel spin.
I was thinking of same spin battles but to be honest unless there is a change in the rubber (really hard rubber or soft rubber) nothing will change and a bey made entirely of rubber will be the same as something  like fafnir since the opposing bey will take the rubber beys spin if it is spinning at higher velocity and as such the counters will remain the same as well - additionally if all the contact points are rubber the friction will just be too strong and round shaped beys or destabilization combos will obliterate it since it won’t be able to get rid of its weak grip over the combination.

Again sorry for going off topic.
I can't send vids but I see another demonstration of Cho-Z Valkyrie.Z.Ev in the CoroCoro channel where it plays in the Musou stadium.
(Oct. 18, 2018  3:00 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: I can't send vids but I see another demonstration of Cho-Z Valkyrie.Z.Ev in the CoroCoro channel where it plays in the Musou stadium.

Start at 4:05 if you want to see it in the Muso Stadium
(Oct. 18, 2018  3:05 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2018  3:00 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: I can't send vids but I see another demonstration of Cho-Z Valkyrie.Z.Ev in the CoroCoro channel where it plays in the Musou stadium.
Thank you. It's been there yesterday and it shows a pretty good close up of the beyblade in general. It also shows that you can easily peck the edges of the red wings outwards. Doesn't tell much about Evolution though.
(Oct. 18, 2018  2:47 AM)Jman jman Wrote: Not true the spin steal on that beyblade would be epic especially if it is duel spin.Zeutron

We're not talking about Spin Steal. If you were to have rubber on the layer in a same spin match, it would do more damage, which is what I was explaining.

(Oct. 18, 2018  3:07 AM)IronFace879 Wrote:
Thank you. It's been there yesterday and it shows a pretty good close up of the beyblade in general. It also shows that you can easily peck the edges of the red wings outwards. Doesn't tell much about Evolution though.

Tbh, Evolution is just a taller version of Variable with a smaller surface of rubber, and with spiky pieces at the bottom as opposed to the weird things Variable had.

Start at 4:05 if you want to see it in the Muso Stadium

That gimmick is OP, especially considering that other beys were barely able to burst one of them.
(Oct. 18, 2018  3:20 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: That gimmick is OP, especially considering that other beys were barely able to burst one of them.

Don't call something OP over its advertising, because they'll always try to make it as impressive as possible to sell. So it got a couple of burst wins in the video. What's not to say that it was rigged somehow to show Valkyrie off better? It's not hard to fake this kind of stuff, which is why its better to wait for its release and judge for ourselves.

We need a good strong Attack type  anyways, since Defense and Stamina are still dominating right now. A good right-spin Attack type won't be OP as much as it will bring a better balance to the metagame.
(Oct. 18, 2018  4:43 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2018  3:20 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: That gimmick is OP, especially considering that other beys were barely able to burst one of them.

Don't call something OP over its advertising, because they'll always try to make it as impressive as possible to sell. So it got a couple of burst wins in the video. What's not to say that it was rigged somehow to show Valkyrie off better? It's not hard to fake this kind of stuff, which is why its better to wait for its release and judge for ourselves.

We need a good strong Attack type  anyways, since Defense and Stamina are still dominating right now. A good right-spin Attack type won't be OP as much as it will bring a better balance to the metagame.

That is completely right. However, they could not have rigged it just like that. They at least need the bey to be strong enough to burst both before rigging it. I was talking about that feat alone, rather than how easily, or quickly they both burst. Not to mention it happened on the first try.
(Oct. 18, 2018  5:22 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2018  4:43 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Don't call something OP over its advertising, because they'll always try to make it as impressive as possible to sell. So it got a couple of burst wins in the video. What's not to say that it was rigged somehow to show Valkyrie off better? It's not hard to fake this kind of stuff, which is why its better to wait for its release and judge for ourselves.

That is completely right. However, they could not have rigged it just like that. They at least need the bey to be strong enough to burst both before rigging it. I was talking about that feat alone, rather than how easily, or quickly they both burst. Not to mention it happened on the first try.

Hoe do you know they filmed it only once,they may have done it a hundred times
(Oct. 18, 2018  5:25 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2018  5:22 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: That is completely right. However, they could not have rigged it just like that. They at least need the bey to be strong enough to burst both before rigging it. I was talking about that feat alone, rather than how easily, or quickly they both burst. Not to mention it happened on the first try.

Hoe do you know they filmed it only once,they may have done it a hundred times

That’s what I’m saying. It happened on the first try so it was rigged.
(Oct. 18, 2018  5:27 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2018  5:25 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Hoe do you know they filmed it only once,they may have done it a hundred times

Ok,sorry,I misunderstood you,and I agree,it was of course completely rigged
Sorry if that sounded mean, I was just explaining?
(Oct. 18, 2018  5:27 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2018  5:25 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Hoe do you know they filmed it only once,they may have done it a hundred times

100 launches with no burst finish is a real problen to Tomy. They have to make sure the new bey at least doesn't suck but does its job excessively well to gain the kudos they get every time they release a new bey. I believe that the beyblade would've made through only three launches to a burst finish in order to confirm that the bey doesn't suck but doesn't become overkill.
Does anyone know how heavy Zenith is? I’m guessing extremely light, based on wV and it not having much metal.
(Oct. 17, 2018  7:45 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2018  4:57 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Stock bX is like, the worst ever, so no.
Not really Z Achilles and Vise Leopard are the worst. Bursting Xcalibur in 2 hits is not impressive how exactly?

It was four hits from what I could tell but anyway, even if it took one hit the feat is rather unimpressive for a few reasons. Knowing Takara Tomy and Corocoro they rig their battle videos a lot in favour of what they're advertising, they could make Horusood Spread Edge beat a God beyblade if they wanted to, so I doubt the new Valkyrie winning is saying much. Furthermore the burst stopping gimmick of Valkyrie plus the tip being rubber, I think Valkyrie acts more like a brick wall Xcalibur is hitting and seeing as the thing prevents bursting, Xcaliber wouldn't have done it anyway, plus stock bX is so so. Stock vL and zA being worse doesn't automatically make stock bX good.

Lastly, Valkyrie has only fought attack types, or at least non defense/stamina beyblades yet, beating another attack type means nothing, especially when Valkyrie clearly had the better lock and Xcalibur was more like damaging itself. If this beat stock rP or aH, even eF, then maybe it would be more convincing, but again Takara Tomy rig their battles more often than not in favour of the new beyblade.
(Oct. 18, 2018  2:03 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote: Instead of quarreling about British swear words, can we please stay on topic and answer my question about the weight of Zenith? If you are going to do this, at least put some related content near it, like in the next paragraph.

probably 20 grams which is pretty bad.
Valkyrie looks too round to do much damage
(Oct. 18, 2018  2:27 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Valkyrie looks too round to do much damage

So did Beat Kukulcan and look how that turned out.