[Product]  B-127 Starter Cho-Z Valkyrie.Z.Ev

(Oct. 16, 2018  2:09 AM)utopian blader Wrote: Its also called Beyblade burst Turbo so reason could stand they name it turbo valtryek zenith evolution

it wouldn't match burst's naming system,so 99% chances of it not getting renamed Turbo Valtryek
Presenting a clear image of the Cho-Z Valkyrie.Z.Ev data card:

[Image: bey_b127_72.jpg]
So it's confirmed that Cho-Z Valkyrie will have a bound wing gimmick?
It says that When There is no mode, the Bey won't deliver Damage. And forget Burst finishes.

What's the point of it being burst now?
(Oct. 16, 2018  3:35 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: It says that When There is no mode, the Bey won't deliver Damage. And forget Burst finishes.

How can a bey not do any damage? Even its very presence does a minuscule amount of damage, according to Physics.
(Oct. 16, 2018  4:47 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2018  3:35 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: It says that When There is no mode, the Bey won't deliver Damage. And forget Burst finishes.

How can a bey not do any damage? Even its very presence does a minuscule amount of damage, according to Physics.
I was Just Saying what the Data Sheet Says.
wait Cho z Valkyrie do no damage or no other Beyblade being able to damage it? I’m confused sorry if this is off point
(Oct. 16, 2018  8:36 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: wait Cho z Valkyrie do no damage or no other Beyblade being able to damage it? I’m confused sorry if this is off point

Don't worry, it's not off topic. And I'm just as confused as you are.
I just realized it doesn’t have a frame, the red part it a part of the disc

For me, it says that a Bey can't deliver damage when Cho-Z Valkyrie is in Invincible Mode, probably meaning that either the layer locks up completely or that it prevents the layer from losing the final click.
If the Beyblade was entirely blocked from bursting, how would one take it apart? A lot of this isn’t quite making sense to me. I’m probably just going to wait until it’s fully explained and detailed before I pass judgement.
(Oct. 16, 2018  11:38 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: If the Beyblade was entirely blocked from bursting, how would one take it apart? A lot of this isn’t quite making sense to me. I’m probably just going to wait until it’s fully explained and detailed before I pass judgement.

its like orichalcum the disk's prongs are stucked when its spinning fast and later in battle when it looses power i would be totally burstable
It might be the disc it could be so tight when you lock it
Ok so to sum up the Awakening gimmick, when it is spinning fast it cannot burst. Then later on, as it loses spin, it becomes burstable. This is effective, mainly because most beyblades burst others almost exclusively when both are spinning at high speeds. However, there is one major problem. VALKYRIE IS AN ATTACK TYPE!! Attack types have almost no stamina, rendering the gimmick almost useless, unless the wings have an extremely weak spring. Overall, I think this gimmick would be better suited for a defense type.
(Oct. 16, 2018  11:38 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: If the Beyblade was entirely blocked from bursting, how would one take it apart? A lot of this isn’t quite making sense to me. I’m probably just going to wait until it’s fully explained and detailed before I pass judgement.

It's only at high spin velocities, so you'd be able to burst it when it's out of battle.
(Oct. 17, 2018  12:29 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: Ok so to sum up the Awakening gimmick, when it is spinning fast it cannot burst. Then later on, as it loses spin, it becomes burstable. This is effective, mainly because most beyblades burst others almost exclusively when both are spinning at high speeds. However, there is one major problem. VALKYRIE IS AN ATTACK TYPE!! Attack types have almost no stamina, rendering the gimmick almost useless, unless the wings have an extremely weak spring. Overall, I think this gimmick would be better suited for a defense type.
Since The new system utilizes a lot of metal the owd is increased so I’m pretty sure it’s stamina will not be that bad for an attack type.
(Oct. 17, 2018  3:38 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2018  12:29 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: Ok so to sum up the Awakening gimmick, when it is spinning fast it cannot burst. Then later on, as it loses spin, it becomes burstable. This is effective, mainly because most beyblades burst others almost exclusively when both are spinning at high speeds. However, there is one major problem. VALKYRIE IS AN ATTACK TYPE!! Attack types have almost no stamina, rendering the gimmick almost useless, unless the wings have an extremely weak spring. Overall, I think this gimmick would be better suited for a defense type.
Since The new system utilizes a lot of metal the owd is increased so I’m pretty sure it’s stamina will not be that bad for an attack type.

Maybe with a different driver. Rubber drivers are known for their high friction and low Stamina, and I expect this one to be too similar to Variable to break away from that.

i dont get what you mean by this its an attack type and when you wear out variable it becoms better and faster so this could stop double bursts because of the gimmick mentioned not to mention this is an improved variable for a super z valkyrie from happening when valkyries already zooming plus because of the ''ultra flash'' you could ptentially make it faster to burst your opponent r knock it out straight up

The beyblade looks pretty good and the idea of locking the beyblade even though it does get in the way of the idea of the series, is a cool idea and at least doesn't have a super tight spring. The Disk is red translucent plastic with white rubber but I think we all saw it coming, the disk looks like it lacks metal though. The Variab- I mean Evolution driver... yeah it's just that, a taller Variable with a less perfect cylinder red tip. Nothing much to say there other than it's kinda lazy in my opinion. In fact I find it a bit ironic that both Valkyrie drivers in Cho Z reuse gimmicks from Dual Layer introduced drivers like Hold and Variable, and Variable came before that so it almost feels like going in reverse for driver progression.
(Oct. 17, 2018  9:29 AM)Jinbee Wrote:

The beyblade looks pretty good and the idea of locking the beyblade even though it does get in the way of the idea of the series, is a cool idea and at least doesn't have a super tight spring. The Disk is red translucent plastic with white rubber but I think we all saw it coming, the disk looks like it lacks metal though. The Variab- I mean Evolution driver... yeah it's just that, a taller Variable with a less perfect cylinder red tip. Nothing much to say there other than it's kinda lazy in my opinion. In fact I find it a bit ironic that both Valkyrie drivers in Cho Z reuse gimmicks from Dual Layer introduced drivers like Hold and Variable, and Variable came before that so it almost feels like going in reverse for driver progression.

Thanks for sharing the video @[Jinbee]

I'm really loving the way the new Valkyrie is looking right now, I couldn't care less that it's too bulky. The Layer looks like it might have potential and I sure hope it does because if this does happen to be the last Valkyrie then it needs to go off with a good note, not helping that the Layer can tighten the bey. I also think Zenith looks kinda cool too though Evolution is a little bit underwhelming. I hope it's at least made of softer rubber.

I'm definitely going to get my hands on this.
(Oct. 17, 2018  9:47 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2018  9:29 AM)Jinbee Wrote:

Thanks for sharing the video @[Jinbee]

I'm really loving the way the new Valkyrie is looking right now, I couldn't care less that it's too bulky. The Layer looks like it might have potential and I sure hope it does because if this does happen to be the last Valkyrie then it needs to go off with a good note, not helping that the Layer can tighten the bey. I also think Zenith looks kinda cool too though Evolution is a little bit underwhelming. I hope it's at least made of softer rubber.

I'm definitely going to get my hands on this.

A strange speculation:

Cho-Zets Awakening system: Activates when you use it enough times.
after looking at the video. I want it so bad- Hopefully with this, TT develops even better attack types so stamina/defence combos don't dominate tournaments.
Correction: Cho-Zets Awakening system: Activates when certain requirements are met. e.g. Cho-Z Valkyrie must be launched seriously hard to awaken the Valkyrie.
This one is bizarre, but I actually kind of like it. I’ve always hated it when my brother and I launch and the Beyblade collide midair and the parts fly across the room (so now only one will explode midair).

This just seems like a cool idea to me, to only be vulnerable to Burst Finish after you’ve lost steam. It looks like you can still get the other three clicks, so it could also make for some cool cinematic Bursts against a Cho-Z Valkyrie that’s about to fall over.