[Product]  B-127 Starter Cho-Z Valkyrie.Z.Ev

Anything on a name? Like, at all?
(Oct. 08, 2018  11:34 AM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: Anything on a name? Like, at all?

No full names yet. I say wait for Corocoro, they might give more info on the new Valkyrie and its parts most likely.
(Oct. 08, 2018  8:38 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  11:34 AM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: Anything on a name? Like, at all?

No full names yet. I say wait for Corocoro, they might give more info on the new Valkyrie and its parts most likely.

When will it come out again? Sorry for being a noob.
(Oct. 08, 2018  11:18 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  8:38 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: No full names yet. I say wait for Corocoro, they might give more info on the new Valkyrie and its parts most likely.

When will it come out again? Sorry for being a noob.

Sometime in November
(Oct. 09, 2018  12:37 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: No I meant the CoroCoro

Oh, it's supposed to come out on the 15th of each month (earlier than that if the 15th is a weekend), but there are always people that get it early, so expect to see it sometime this week.
New pics of wv on reshuffle set thread, driver looks thin
(Oct. 11, 2018  2:06 PM)Battleburst Wrote:

You meant this : https://twitter.com/orihakategnat/status...9829458944

how do you know that? it isn't possible (at least for me) to see the driver in that image
(Oct. 11, 2018  5:36 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:

how do you know that? it isn't possible (at least for me) to see the driver in that image
You can see a bit of it and shadow ,see top right image
Looking at its top-down perimeter. How is this thing supposed to have any recoil at all?
(Oct. 12, 2018  2:01 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Looking at its top-down perimeter. How is this thing supposed to have any recoil at all?

Improved bound attack.
Disc is Zenith. Driver is going to be Evo... lution/lve sort of stuff. And improved bound ATTACK=No hype for me
(Oct. 12, 2018  3:18 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Disc is Zenith. Driver is going to be Evo... lution/lve sort of stuff. And improved bound ATTACK=No hype for me

Maybe it would be executed better.
(Oct. 12, 2018  3:21 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2018  3:18 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Disc is Zenith. Driver is going to be Evo... lution/lve sort of stuff. And improved bound ATTACK=No hype for me

Maybe it would be executed better.

Not as an Attack Type
(Oct. 12, 2018  3:18 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Disc is Zenith. Driver is going to be Evo... lution/lve sort of stuff. And improved bound ATTACK=No hype for me

Could you links to the source ,and zenith.......
This is more than likely the last Valkyrie. Resemble every valkyrie.
Metal wings-wV
Blue wing with yellow sticker- gV
Blue wing with black sticker- vV
Could not find valkyrie. But you get my point

Just my guess

Each Valkyrie has a avatar at center which was implemented at the start so that could be valkyrie?
(Oct. 12, 2018  4:32 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: This is more than likely the last Valkyrie. Resemble every valkyrie.
Metal wings-wV
Blue wing with yellow sticker- gV
Blue wing with black sticker- vV
Could not find valkyrie. But you get my point

Just my guess

Each Valkyrie has a avatar at center which was implemented at the start so that could be valkyrie?
It is confirmed to be Valkryie. It's an evolution with Winning Valkryie.
I know that. I'm saying that the new Valkyrie could be last because it resembles Every past gen
(Oct. 12, 2018  4:32 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: Could not find valkyrie. But you get my point

the stickers in the three main blue blades have the same symbols as the ones in the first valkyrie
I can't get over how ugly it looks... hopefully it performs well.
(Oct. 12, 2018  8:16 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: I can't get over how ugly it looks... hopefully it performs well.

Are you talking about Valkyrie?

Grey bey agreed. And is that demon king ZI-O
(Oct. 12, 2018  8:56 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: Grey bey agreed. And is that  demon king ZI-O

yes it is oma zi-o