[Product]  B-118 Random Booster Vol. 11 Vise Leopard.12L.Ds

So the lift frame is like the Scrape attack spin track from Zero G (is that what it is called?)

Now the question is in the lower mode does it have a smooth, round surface?
This is the official image for Vise Leopard, you can thank ~Mana~ for that.

[Image: 29qin2g.jpg]

So here is what Lift looks like, and the layer has a god ability where the top section moves up and down, sort of like Blast Jinnius but it doesn't twist. Apparently you are to attack the layer, the top part lifts up and it drops down to your layer to "bite" it. It sounds cool but I can tell this will be a useless ability.
vL gimick looks like dC attack Ver.
Layer move updown and bite enemy
(Jun. 15, 2018  1:43 PM)MWF Wrote: So the lift frame is like the Scrape attack spin track from Zero G (is that what it is called?)

Now the question is in the lower mode does it have a smooth, round surface?

You mean Switch Attack 165? I guess it kind of is, also, let's hooe it has good teeth on its layer.
Can we fix the layer in a specific mode or it is just Sree and this bite takes place in battle. Could someone please explain the layer and frame gimmick in detail cause now I am just confused.
(Jun. 15, 2018  2:17 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Can we fix the layer in a specific mode or it is just Sree and this bite takes place in battle. Could someone please explain the layer and frame gimmick in detail cause now I am just confused.

It's an in battle thing...
(Jun. 15, 2018  1:29 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: The new Frame on this product is apparently Lift. You can apparently flip this frame to swap it between an upper and a lower attack method.

Layer apparently extends when attacked and, after, falls back down to effectively "bite the opponent".

Just like SA165! O.0 It's my favorite spin track of all time... It's back... I can't beleive it! ^__^ I'm soooo happy. Smile I always hoped for a version of it in Burst. YES!!! So nice! Grin
alright this is the most interesting-looking gimmick so far

shame it's a random booster bey
(Jun. 15, 2018  1:29 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: The new Frame on this product is apparently Lift. You can apparently flip this frame to swap it between an upper and a lower attack method.

Layer apparently extends when attacked and, after, falls back down to effectively "bite the opponent".

So sort of like Blast Jinnius??????? except more "aggressive"
Seems there is Cross on eF.

(Jun. 15, 2018  5:23 PM)iiggoor Wrote: Seems there is Cross on eF.

I'm pretty sure it's Meteor, look at the large image on Page 4.

Now this I'm EXTREMELY hyped for. This frame looks incredibly bulky, like on the level of Bump, and though i was hoping it'd outclass bump weight-wise, I was worried its shape/size would lead to floor scrapes and hinder LAD. But if you can flip the frame so that smaller part faces downwards, that problem gets fixed entirely! I can't wait to see the recolors of this thing in the rest of the set, and i hope it's at least as heavy as bump or meteor
I translated the picture, and got this: MIL Pub 1 BD Random Booster Vol. 11/920 yen (excluding tax) In addition, we are going to raise the strength of the bailout or the shocking spirit 5 Yoda 5 - Yagara saw wood grain PARTS ACTION Vice Leopard girls 3888 Chugo 38 ___ ___ __ 38 ___ __ 2 ___ __ 2 ___ __ 2 ___ __ 2 ___ __ 2 ___ __ 2 ___ __ 2 ___ __ 2 ___ __ 2 ___ ___ 0 Attack type 82 episode that gives ridiculous chewing gum - with a blade that creates a downward force and downforce (frame) Kujiki shojyo Switch over the upper and lower stages by turning over! At the time of attack, the upper blade moves in the direction of 0, biting against the opponent and attacking Troy Jiyakushi! Attack at the stadium at the sharp jagged axle guard You can continue to rampage with difficulty breaking down barrage. The disc is a frame compatible core disc
Knowing the context behind vL and it's chomping god ability, I guess if they were to use "8 Nothing", it will be either fitting or just all sorts of irony.
Guys, it's not dual spin!! The open space in between the two tabs is the space for the level chip. If you look carefully, one sticks out further. Look at the other Super Z beys, they all have it but aren't dual spin.
Reading everything above it looks to me like the lower jaw will drop but the the upper jaw is fixed if you can understand what I am saying.Like our (human beings ) upper jaw is fixed but lower jaw can move. This must be to create some smash or downwards attack. If I understood long could somebody give me a in-depth explanation .

At the b-119 thread “godchips” said the new or string launcher is made for vice leopard. Though I think it is only right rotation due to above mentioned posts and the fact that it’s dual rotation is not mentioned anywhere
Well my only 'problem' is the layer seems to have two level disk points ( so, it may have dual rotation , I DON'T KNOW )
and the launcher has the same colour as vise leopard ,( and they will both come at the same time )
So, I want to know if the layer's (second level disk point is for DESIGN purpose or not ?)
(Jun. 16, 2018  6:46 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Well my only 'problem' is the layer seems to have two level disk points ( so, it may have dual rotation , I DON'T KNOW )
and the launcher has the same colour as vise leopard ,( and they will both come at the same time )
So, I want to know if the layer's (second level disk point is for DESIGN purpose or not ?)

No, it's a right-spin Bey. And Archer Hercules' owner has the LR Light Launcher, and aH is a right-spin Bey.
(Jun. 16, 2018  6:46 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Well my only 'problem' is the layer seems to have two level disk points ( so, it may have dual rotation , I DON'T KNOW )

that "second level chip hole" is just for decoration. You can clearly see that it is filled
I think I get where the Vice part of the name comes from now that the gimmick has been revealed.
I was searching what "Vise" means,because I wanted to see why the beyblade have this name,so I found this:

[Image: tumblr_pahcux7ASC1x3elolo1_540.png]
...and this actually makes sense,considering it's gimmick
(Jun. 16, 2018  6:46 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Well my only 'problem' is the layer seems to have two level disk points ( so, it may have dual rotation , I DON'T KNOW )

The second Level Chip looking thing is only for the Symmetrical look and getting the level chip will make it more balanced. And also, the LR launcher still has Right spin on it soooooo...