[Product]  B-118 Random Booster Vol. 11 Vise Leopard.12L.Ds

(Jun. 19, 2018  3:03 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Vise Leopard's owner is named Laban Vano(ラバン・ヴァノ): http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail...51755.html

Why does the name sound's similar ?
Still don't think this layer is gonna work out. That jaw would have to have a lot of movement to actually cause any damage to opponents, and it's likely to hurt itself just as much in trying.

Lift might be pretty good though, given how large it appears to be.
(Jun. 14, 2018  2:55 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Good news is they gave it a frame, which makes me think they may have finally learned about the damage an unframed 12 can cause.
Hopefully, the frame is bulky and can counter 12.
(Jun. 23, 2018  9:14 PM)Hellibleri Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  2:55 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Good news is they gave it a frame, which makes me think they may have finally learned about the damage an unframed 12 can cause.
Hopefully, the frame is bulky and can counter 12.

We've already got a picture of it, and it looks like it will be.
If the layer is disappointing, then we’ll have two disappointing parts in this bey. But at least we get destroy and a new frame! That doesn’t sound too awful.
Anything on full combos yet?
(Jun. 24, 2018  1:11 AM)V2KX Wrote: Anything on full combos yet?

Only Vise Leopard so far. If we do find out, it'll be posted here.

The full combo is vL.12L.Ds like it says in the title of this thread.
(Jun. 24, 2018  2:50 AM)MWF Wrote:

The full combo is vL.12L.Ds like it says in the title of this thread.

I think he was talking about the combos of the other beys of this Random Booster
(Jun. 24, 2018  4:05 AM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2018  2:50 AM)MWF Wrote: The full combo is vL.12L.Ds like it says in the title of this thread.

I think he was talking about the combos of the other beys of this Random Booster

Well, my bad then.
The red Vise Leopard has 4 yard screw trident has 0 lift volcanic bahamut has 7 lift
What are the disks, frames, and drivers for the remaining 7?
(Jun. 24, 2018  2:50 PM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: What are the disks, frames, and drivers for the remaining 7?

Can't see the frames and drivers but if you look at the pictures:

Ark Bahamut has 7
Nightmare Longinus obviously has no disk...
Winning Valkyrie has 3
Emperor Forneus has 1
Bloody Longinus has 8
The Red Vise Leopard has 4
and Screw Trident has 0
Any news on the parts. Please tell. Hope I am not disturbing anybody.
(Jun. 28, 2018  7:28 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Any news on the parts. Please tell. Hope I am not disturbing anybody.

These are the parts we know about  red Vise Leopard  4 yard, screw trident 0 lift volcanic,  bahamut 7 lift, bloody Longinus eight , emperor Forneus 1 and valkyrie 3 
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss *breaths* yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss finally a realease date for vice leopard wooo
Hmmm, Yard (nice!), Xtend (alright), Defense (didn't expect it), Yielding (YES!), Hunter (ugh), Planet (Finally a recolour!), Volcanic (bleh).
[Image: F3_A1_C5_F1-18_D5-4_F0_A-8_C94-3174489_CE182.jpg]

A little summary
Bloody Longinus is the only bey that I am looking forward to(reminds me of Grand Chariot from Akame Ga Kill). Arc Bahamut and winning valkyrie I have to wait and see the colour of their drivers. Maybe nL as well I will have to wait and see.
Okay let's review combo parts:
Vise Leopard 12Lift Destroy:
- Vise Leopard: Unknown
- 12: Terrible
- Lift: Unknown (expected to be good)
- Destroy: Excellent for Balance Type combinations

Arc Bahamut 7Lift Xtend:
- Arc Bahamut: Good but outclassed
- 7: Best Stamina Disk, second best for everything else
- Lift: Unknown (Expected to be good)
- Xtend: Bad

Nightmare Longinus Planet:
- Nightmare Longinus: Good, but expected to become outclassed soon
- Planet: Okay, but outclassed

Winning Valkyrie 3 Yielding:
- Winning Valkyrie: Good, but not great in current competitive play
- 3: Bad
- Yielding: Rare part, but outclassed

Emperor Forneus 1Meteor Hunter:
- Emperor Forneus: Current Best Right Spin Defense Layer, expected to be outclassed soon though
- 1: Alright in Attack Combinations, but outclassed
- Meteor: Second Best for Attack Combinations, still viable in tournament play
- Hunter: Good on certain combos, but outclassed

Bloody Longinus 8Vortex Defense:
- Bloody Longinus: Great in Same Spin battles, bad in opposite spin battles and thus tournament play
- 8: Okay for Attack combinations, but outclassed
- Vortex: Okay for Attack combinations, but outclassed
- Defense: Good way to get old part, Great part but no good in tournament play anymore

Vise Leopard 4 Yard:
- Vise Leopard: Unknown
- 4: Second best for Stamina, third best for everything else
- Yard: Good Atomic alternative, viable in tournament play

Screw Trident 0Lift Volcanic:
- Screw Trident: Good for Stamina but outclassed in tournament play
- 0: Best Disk for Attack and Defense
- Lift: Unknown (expected to be good)
- Volcanic: Bad
Well, I think 3, Planet and Volcanic are actually very good, not the best ones though.
(Jun. 29, 2018  2:26 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Well, I think 3, Planet and Volcanic are actually very good, not the best ones though.
I agree . Try archer Hercules,winning Valkyrie 0 bump volcanic. The heavy weight makes it very controllable . Also extreme and jolt have trouble in moving with these combos.
(Jun. 29, 2018  3:06 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2018  2:26 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Well, I think 3, Planet and Volcanic are actually very good, not the best ones though.
I agree . Try archer Hercules,winning Valkyrie 0 bump volcanic. The heavy weight makes it very controllable . Also extreme and jolt have trouble in moving with these combos.
I disagree, for the following reasons:

3: Sure, it's got burst resistance like crazy, but it has no battle strength at all because its weight is just so low. Especially with God and Super-Z beys, weight is power, and low weight parts like this are little more than a disadvantage.

Planet: Incredibly heavy, but the metal balls it contain often don't balance out evenly in the curved tracks. That makes it unstable whenever the weight sits too much on one side or the other, which happens all the time. I'll admit that I'm biased against Planet as my own Planet driver's free-spinning ball got stuck and refused to move after about 10 launches, but it's still terrible due to its terrible balance that kills off Stamina and can make the bey easier to burst.

Volcanic: Volcanic is a bit more of an actual point of contention, mostly because it's truly very powerful because of its high speed but just can't be tamed enough to work. Although I did actually succeed in controlling it a bit in the combination above (to my shock. I've previously put little stock in these "I can control Volcanic" lines), I also noticed that even then it didn't go nearly as far into the center as more common drivers like Xtreme do, nor did it usually keep the offensive flower pattern for long.

I ran some test battles of that combo against stationary Revolve and Atomic based combos, and they easily showed that Volcanic just couldn't actually hit anything in the center of the stadium with any sort of consistency. Even in the circumstances when it did hit, it usually didn't do much because the hit was too weak either because Volcanic was stalling in the center trying to grip onto the ground or because it was just a glancing blow that just happened to kiss up to the opponent. What good is it if you can't hit the Stamina types you're supposed to be countering anyways? I even gave Winning Valkyrie a level chip, and that extra weight still couldn't pull it in enough to make solid contact.

Sure, it can be controlled enough to avoid flying out of the stadium, but Volcanic is still way too risky and inconsistent to really consider using and an even bigger stretch to call "good". Heck, after the Revolve and Atomic tests I put it up against Jormuntar J2 Heavy Gyro and that beat Winning Valkyrie 8 times out of 10. When a Hasbro Dual-Layer beats a TT Super-Z bey 80% of the time, something's up man.