[Product]  B-118 Random Booster Vol. 11 Vise Leopard.12L.Ds

(Jul. 07, 2018  9:16 AM)Howaitonekon Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2018  4:47 AM)Jinbee Wrote: https://youtu.be/MpwKrxx4aG8

Here is the video for vL. The jaw opens wider than I expected, L frame might be good on the mode facing upwards and that Yielding recolour is amazing!

Oh, I neeeeed to get this Yielding Driver. It's still my favourite tip (for some reason) and that colour is great!
I guess aB and sT are still my favourite pulls, they are amazing recolours. nL doesn't look as good as on the pictures imo...
vL's gimmick seems to do at least something. It's very interesting!
Dude,I also want that yielding driver so bad,and I agree vice leopards gimmick could make it a beast(fingers crossed).also I find it interesting that like winning Valkyrie wing variable is initialised as wV.w.v then viceleopard and volcanic have more or less the same initials for example vice leopard .(any disk).volcanic would be vL.?(any disk).vl
(Jul. 07, 2018  9:49 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2018  9:16 AM)Howaitonekon Wrote: Oh, I neeeeed to get this Yielding Driver. It's still my favourite tip (for some reason) and that colour is great!
I guess aB and sT are still my favourite pulls, they are amazing recolours. nL doesn't look as good as on the pictures imo...
vL's gimmick seems to do at least something. It's very interesting!
Dude,I also want that yielding driver so bad,and I agree vice leopards gimmick could make it a beast(fingers crossed).also I find it interesting that like winning Valkyrie wing variable is initialised as wV.w.v then viceleopard and velocity have more or less the same initials for example vice leopard .(any disk).velocity would be vL.?(any disk).vl
I do agree the initials are interesting, I also don’t think velocity is a driver
It is a driver .it comes with Winning Valkyrie.
(Jul. 07, 2018  9:55 AM)Battleburst Wrote: It is a driver .it comes with Winning Valkyrie.

That is Volcanic
Sorry dude,my iPad keeps auto correcting.i thought I had written volcanic both the times.gee thanks I have updated my post
That frame doesn't even cover the 12 disc, I guess I have to skip this one.
nL is my only favourite out of this booster and also another way to get planet driver
(Jul. 07, 2018  10:59 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: nL is my only favourite out of this booster and also another way to get planet driver

I would be happy with whatever I got in this random booster
vL's gimmick looks more useful than I expected,it can maybe work
Despite the gimmick, I think the shape of vL is not so aggressive and it might work well in defense combos... But here is such a gimmick, so maybe...
I have 000000000000 hopes from this gimmick TBH
(Jun. 29, 2018  12:46 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2018  10:01 AM)iiggoor Wrote: I was hoping for Bearing.

OK, better luck next time.

Actually disc 3 weights pretty much compared to others, but still performs bad.

From the wiki: "Furthermore, 3's light weight of 21.6 grams makes it outclassed by many other Core Discs."

Sure, it weighs as much as Heavy and Gravity, but those are pre-God disks. Compared to the other core disks it's very lightweight, and that means a lot.

3 is pretty heavy, in relative terms.  only 10, 7, and 0 outweigh it.

in the cho z game a few grams isn’t what it used to be

i’d consider 3 to be entirely useable 

https://m.imgur.com/a/4gCrY
Ohh! So the gimmick is that the layer has 2 parts which can move up and down.. Oh..
Well, I can just imagine some advantage for it when in the center. If by chance the layer of the opponent beyblade gets stuck between it, it could be game over.. Other than that, the gimmick is just okay.. But the name Leopard really suits to the gimmick.
(Jul. 07, 2018  4:17 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Ohh! So the gimmick is that the layer has 2 parts which can move up and down.. Oh..
Well, I can just imagine some advantage for it when in the center. If by chance the layer of the opponent beyblade gets stuck between it, it could be game over.. Other than that, the gimmick is just okay.. But the name Leopard really suits to the gimmick.

Reminds of hell Kerbecs. The attack mode was really bad. We have a chance to see that unsuccessful bite again.
(Jul. 07, 2018  4:24 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2018  4:17 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Ohh! So the gimmick is that the layer has 2 parts which can move up and down.. Oh..

Reminds of hell Kerbecs. The attack mode was really bad. We have a chance to see that unsuccessful bite again.
Hazard* But other than that, I still have some amount of expectations fir this gimmick. So we just gotta wait and see.
Edit: Okay, as Jinbee stated below, you were talking about MFB hell Kerbecs. Sorry, just ignore that part.
(Jul. 07, 2018  4:47 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2018  4:24 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Reminds of hell Kerbecs. The attack mode was really bad. We have a chance to see that unsuccessful bite again.
Hazard* But other than that, I still have some amount of expectations fir this gimmick. So we just gotta wait and see.

He was talking about Hell Kerbecs from Metal Fight Beyblade.
(Jul. 07, 2018  4:54 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2018  4:47 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Hazard* But other than that, I still have some amount of expectations fir this gimmick. So we just gotta wait and see.

He was talking about Hell Kerbecs from Metal Fight Beyblade.
Okay.. Sorry.. But Jinbee, your thoughts about this gimmick? You think it will be good?
(Jul. 07, 2018  4:55 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2018  4:54 PM)Jinbee Wrote: He was talking about Hell Kerbecs from Metal Fight Beyblade.
Okay.. Sorry.. But Jinbee, your thoughts about this gimmick? You thinknit will be good?

Not good, but I think it'll be funny. It might be fun to mess around with the gimmick too, because I really like the idea of it. But who knows maybe it can bite into Garuda.
Rbv11 looks better than rbv10Stupid
(Jul. 07, 2018  4:50 AM)Battleburst Wrote: This looks cool

Wise leopard looks to have a wide mouth opening and this just might be a helpful gimmick.(though I think not).the l frame is looking very promising and looks like l will also be on buster Excalibur (check the 120 starter thread).

Sorry, but Buster Xcalibur has the 1 Disc
Ya,figured that out.
Wait, LIFT has 2 modes ?
(Jul. 08, 2018  4:23 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Wait, LIFT has 2 modes ?

Basically. It is a reversible Frame, which is neat.
Oh that’s quite interesting. The frame is like the spin track from Hell Kerbecs.
IF anybody wants to PRE-ORDER this , click on link below

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Bey...3100054847
                                                                                                                                   AND
https://www.amazon.com/Takara-Tomy-Beybl...B07DPX1G7D
                                                                                                                                   AND
https://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/Beyblade-Bur...SwpmNbJpoS