[Product]  B-118 Random Booster Vol. 11 Vise Leopard.12L.Ds

(Jul. 10, 2018  2:46 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2018  2:42 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Damn acmini I was going to buy from him but his listing's are suspicious for idk why. You guys say he is a trusted seller but I doubt. There is a z Achilles which is $24 au which says "116 bought" but no good or bad reviews and it makes me think it is fake

Acmini sells real beys

Ok but I'll just stick to skyliners2012
Could y'all move this discussion of sellers to PMs or something? This product is just about to release and any potential posts of importance about it will likely be buried under all of this if y'all don't stop now.
(Jul. 10, 2018  1:09 AM)leosama Wrote: usually, random boosters don’t have recolours of the prize layer, or about 7 chances to get the new frame

Wow, haha, is it really that much repeated?

Volume 11...it's two 1s....let's duplicate stuff in it! Yeah!

I guess it could be said that the vL that matches the bey in the anime would be the "real" prize, but I suppose it's how you feel about the coloring and all.

Ah, here's the list. I guess I didn't pay attention to how many times Lift was on it!

(Jun. 29, 2018  10:15 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: But just to check (and please, correct me if I got any of the combos wrong), we have:
  • Vise Leopard 12Lift Destroy
  • Screw Trident 0Lift Volcanic
  • Emperor Forneus 1Meteor Hunter
  • Vise Leopard 4 Yard
  • Bloody Longinus 8Vortex Defense
  • Arc Bahamut 7Lift Xtend
  • Nightmare Longinus Planet
  • Winning Valkyrie 3 Yielding
I'm not sure if this is also the order of the 8 Beys in the Random Booster, but we'll find out about that soon enough.
(Jul. 10, 2018  2:42 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Damn acmini I was going to buy from him but his listing's are suspicious for idk why. You guys say he is a trusted seller but I doubt. There is a z Achilles which is $24 au which says "116 bought" but no good or bad reviews and it makes me think it is fake

his listings are 100% authentic, just personality issues
(Jul. 10, 2018  3:27 AM)leosama Wrote:

As TrainiacJ mentioned before, let's try keep the discussion on the Random Boosters themselves, especially to avoid any new and useful info from being buried.
I'm just hoping that seeing 3 Lifts here isn't a sign that Lift will be an otherwise difficult part to get.
(Jul. 10, 2018  3:27 AM)leosama Wrote:

Oh oof I messed up lol
(Jul. 10, 2018  5:14 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I'm just hoping that seeing 3 Lifts here isn't a sign that Lift will be an otherwise difficult part to get.

Yeah, I could definitely see it as a, "Hey, you got 3 chances, you don't need to keep getting it" kind of thing.

But they just might be trying something different, too. I guess only time will tell, as usual.

(Jul. 07, 2018  4:49 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:

Man, I feel so behind, I didn't see this vid. Should've known it'd be out by now. Get your bey-life together Fox.
That gimmick is hilarious. Will never work like they're thinking, but still...
(Jul. 10, 2018  2:26 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: That gimmick is hilarious. Will never work like they're thinking, but still...

Works well as a fidget toy when used with the Nothing Driver!
(Jul. 10, 2018  2:26 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: That gimmick is hilarious. Will never work like they're thinking, but still...

...Will be interesting. I mean, it has to be fun to play with.
at the right height on a stable driver, the gimmick might be a mG killer.  who knows.
I've ordered two that are in the post now, always so exciting to get random boosters, especially since I want pretty much anything from this one.
I'm just excited for nL bc it is one my favourite beys
A video is out on the bey.by the Japanese person who puts them early ,sorry,can’t remember his name.
I see why they used the word ‘vise’...a vise-like grip on the opponent’s layer perhaps...bit like Blast Jinnius or other leaning beys destabilising mG to stop it spinning/burst it
Someone has it already? Cool. I wish he showed the driver colours for the others in the set. The performance is a bit so so and Lift is giving me mixed messages.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eWaCD_y4Jsc

Never mind, he does show some of them. That Volcanic and Xtend have a really beautiful colour.
so yeah,Lift is now almost-officially the heaviest frame,Bump is 3.27G and Lift is 3.43G
(Mar. 07, 2018  11:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: To be released in July 2018.

UPDATE:

(Jun. 15, 2018  1:59 PM)Jinbee Wrote: This is the official image for Vise Leopard, you can thank ~Mana~ for that.

[Image: 29qin2g.jpg]

So here is what Lift looks like, and the layer has a god ability where the top section moves up and down, sort of like Blast Jinnius but it doesn't twist. Apparently you are to attack the layer, the top part lifts up and it drops down to your layer to "bite" it. It sounds cool but I can tell this will be a useless ability.

(Jun. 29, 2018  1:50 AM)roux Wrote: [Image: F3_A1_C5_F1-18_D5-4_F0_A-8_C94-3174489_CE182.jpg]

A little summary

(Jul. 07, 2018  4:49 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:

It seems like lift is inherently useless due to lack of disk-layer contact, huh? maybe it'll be good for weight purposes?
(Jul. 13, 2018  2:23 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: It seems like lift is inherently useless due to lack of disk-layer contact, huh? maybe it'll be good for weight purposes?

I'd say that it's only good for changing the center of gravity a bit and for changing the amount of LAD
I dunno how the youtube guy already got it....i thought its not released yet
(Jul. 13, 2018  4:59 AM)Masugu Wrote: I dunno how the youtube guy already got it....i thought its not released yet

Who got it on youtube.
If you are referring to video above, That's TT's channel