[Product]  B-118 Random Booster Vol. 11 Vise Leopard.12L.Ds

Then crash ragnarauk3 bump atomic/revolve should be very good .
I was hoping for Bearing.

OK, better luck next time.

(Jun. 29, 2018  5:16 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: 3: Sure, it's got burst resistance like crazy, but it has no battle strength at all because its weight is just so low. ...

Actually disc 3 weights pretty much compared to others, but still performs bad.
Thanks to @[marutti], we might know what combos are coming in this new Random Booster here.

Here's marutti's video on it.

But just to check (and please, correct me if I got any of the combos wrong), we have:
  • Vise Leopard 12Lift Destroy
  • Screw Trident 0Lift Volcanic
  • Emperor Forneus 1Meteor Hunter
  • Vise Leopard 4 Yard
  • Bloody Longinus 8Vortex Defense
  • Arc Bahamut 7Lift Xtend
  • Nightmare Longinus Planet
  • Winning Valkyrie 3 Yielding
I'm not sure if this is also the order of the 8 Beys in the Random Booster, but we'll find out about that soon enough.
(Jun. 29, 2018  10:01 AM)iiggoor Wrote: I was hoping for Bearing.

OK, better luck next time.

(Jun. 29, 2018  5:16 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: 3: Sure, it's got burst resistance like crazy, but it has no battle strength at all because its weight is just so low. ...

Actually disc 3 weights pretty much compared to others, but still performs bad.

From the wiki: "Furthermore, 3's light weight of 21.6 grams makes it outclassed by many other Core Discs."

Sure, it weighs as much as Heavy and Gravity, but those are pre-God disks. Compared to the other core disks it's very lightweight, and that means a lot.
It's heavier than most of core discs too.

Using available data from Wiki :

2 - 21.2
4 - 21.1
6 - 21.2
13 - 20.1

Only 8, 7, 0 and 10 weight more than 3.
(Jun. 13, 2018  9:28 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: B-E-A-utiful ^^

Glad to have another attack type as a RB :D

What is RB?
(Jun. 29, 2018  2:01 PM)LdillyDaSilly Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2018  9:28 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: B-E-A-utiful ^^

Glad to have another attack type as a RB Grin

What is RB?

Random booster
(Jun. 29, 2018  2:07 PM)Camey1212 Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2018  2:01 PM)LdillyDaSilly Wrote: What is RB?

Random booster

Thank you. So rbv means... Random booster variant?
Sorry for asking all all these noob questions. Just starting to look at TT Bays.
(Jun. 29, 2018  2:30 PM)LdillyDaSilly Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2018  2:07 PM)Camey1212 Wrote: Random booster

Thank you. So rbv means... Random booster variant?
Sorry for asking all all these noob questions. Just starting to look at TT Bays.
RBV stands for Random Booster Volume, there are different sets which are called as volumes. The latest one was RBV 10 that is Random Booster Volume 10. It is a luck of the draw type of a thing. You don't know what's inside the box of the beyblade until you open it.
(Jun. 29, 2018  3:31 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2018  2:30 PM)LdillyDaSilly Wrote: Thank you. So rbv means... Random booster variant?
RBV stands for Random Booster Volume, there are different sets which are called as volumes. The latest one was RBV 10 that is Random Booster Volume 10. It is a luck of the draw type of a thing. You don't know what's inside the box of the beyblade until you open it.

But the beyblade which is mentioned above ( Vice Leopard ) will be available through RANDOM BOOSTER 11
(Jun. 29, 2018  4:36 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2018  3:31 PM)Suhasini Wrote: RBV stands for Random Booster Volume, there are different sets which are called as volumes. The latest one was RBV 10 that is Random Booster Volume 10. It is a luck of the draw type of a thing. You don't know what's inside the box of the beyblade until you open it.

But the beyblade which is mentioned above ( Vice Leopard ) will be available through RANDOM BOOSTER 11

Has it released?

No. So RBV10 becomes the latest...
(Jun. 29, 2018  3:31 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2018  2:30 PM)LdillyDaSilly Wrote: Thank you. So rbv means... Random booster variant?
That's pretty awesome I do like that. now are there a lower percentage to get certain Bays or are is it pretty equal?
(Jun. 30, 2018  2:18 AM)LdillyDaSilly Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2018  3:31 PM)Suhasini Wrote: RBV stands for Random Booster Volume, there are different sets which are called as volumes. The latest one was RBV 10 that is Random Booster Volume 10. It is a luck of the draw type of a thing. You don't know what's inside the box of the beyblade until you open it.
That's pretty awesome I do like that. now are there a lower percentage to get certain Bays or are is it pretty equal?

It should be equal chances if you buy a random box.
(Jun. 30, 2018  2:27 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2018  2:18 AM)LdillyDaSilly Wrote: That's pretty awesome I do like that. now are there a lower percentage to get certain Bays or are is it pretty equal?

It should be equal chances if you buy a random box.

Thanks so much for this! This is super exciting
Has Takara Tomy got. A video on this. If yes please give a link .thanks
(Jul. 01, 2018  7:52 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Has Takara Tomy got. A video on this. If yes please give a link .thanks
Nope, we still don't have a video.
(Jul. 01, 2018  8:06 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2018  7:52 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Has Takara Tomy got. A video on this. If yes please give a link .thanks
Nope, we still don't have a video.
Thanks ,please keep an eye out for it.
(Jul. 01, 2018  9:14 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2018  8:06 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Nope, we still don't have a video.
Thanks ,please keep an eye out for it.
Yup, don't worry. Will share it as soon as it comes out. Wink
I will never be able to shrug off the unbearable weight of the fact that all of the felids in Burst are random boosters.
https://youtu.be/MpwKrxx4aG8

Here is the video for vL. The jaw opens wider than I expected, L frame might be good on the mode facing upwards and that Yielding recolour is amazing!
This looks cool

Wise leopard looks to have a wide mouth opening and this just might be a helpful gimmick.(though I think not).the l frame is looking very promising and looks like l will also be on buster Excalibur (check the 120 starter thread).
Lift looks really neat. It'll be interesting if it ends up being heavy as well. Vise Leopard is a thick layer! Can't say I was expecting much of this booster, but that video's changed my mind for sure. I'm glad they're including so many chances to get Lift, and the vL recolour is quite appealing now.

This certainly hypes it up more, though still not 100% on all the parts for this booster. Looking forward to getting this nonetheless. ?
(Jul. 07, 2018  4:47 AM)Jinbee Wrote: https://youtu.be/MpwKrxx4aG8

Here is the video for vL. The jaw opens wider than I expected, L frame might be good on the mode facing upwards and that Yielding recolour is amazing!

Oh, I neeeeed to get this Yielding Driver. It's still my favourite tip (for some reason) and that colour is great!
I guess aB and sT are still my favourite pulls, they are amazing recolours. nL doesn't look as good as on the pictures imo...
vL's gimmick seems to do at least something. It's very interesting!