[Product]  B-118 Random Booster Vol. 11 Vise Leopard.12L.Ds

Thank you for the pic @[bigdaddyjoe]

From the side-view of that box, the L frame looks bulky which is awesome. That Ds is also light blue, nice.
Looks like the owner is that Short Blue kid! Awesome.
my god,I need this Brazil-coloured Bahamut XD
I see 1, 3, 7, 4, 8, and 0. And then of course the prize has 12 and nL has no disk.

EDIT: Also looks like Screw Trident and Ark Bahamut may have the new frame? Seems like they all have frames except for the vL recolor
Oh. So it actually is called Vise Leopard. For some reason the design reminds me of the Fang Stadium from Season 1. Also I guess the new frame is called Large.
(Jun. 14, 2018  10:59 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: I see 1, 3, 7, 4, 8, and 0. And then of course the prize has 12 and nL has no disk.

EDIT: Also looks like Screw Trident and Ark Bahamit may have the new frame? Seems like they all have frame except for the vL recolor too

Ironically both the layers without the metal pieces (besides screws) have the new frame haha.
From what I can tell from the box: Vise Leopard 12L. Ds., Vise Leopard 4. Yr, Screw Trident 0L. Vl., and Arc Bahamut 7L. ?.

EDIT: Yeah can't figure out the aB driver but it is a balance type...
I'm pretty sure one of the level chips is just for decoration. The arrows next to the center point to the Level Chip places like "Haha no level chip for you".
Wait, what's the gimmick for vise leopard?
I still think it could be a dual rotation bey
(Jun. 14, 2018  11:27 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: From what I can tell from the box: Vise Leopard 12L. Ds., Vise Leopard 4. Yr, Screw Trident 0L. Vl., and Arc Bahamut 7L. ?.

EDIT: Yeah can't figure out the aB driver but it is a balance type...

At first I thought it was the Nothing driver which I groaned at, but seeing as it's a Balance type, the hard to see driver initial might be for Xtend?
(Jun. 14, 2018  11:41 PM)XcaliburAhmad Wrote: I still think it could be a dual rotation bey

Look more closely and you'll notice that one side is wider than the other, and that's where the launcher fits. I know it looks dual-spin, but that's more just how they styles Super-Z beys. Compare the center of Leopard to any other right-spin Super-Z layer, and you won't see any difference between them

Besides, Legend Spriggan and Spriggan Requiem, our only 2 Burst dual spin layers, have movable plastic parts that hold onto the launcher to determine spin direction. If this was dual-spin, I wouldn't expect it to look so ordinary in the middle.
(Jun. 15, 2018  12:10 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  11:41 PM)XcaliburAhmad Wrote: I still think it could be a dual rotation bey

Look more closely and you'll notice that one side is wider than the other, and that's where the launcher fits. I know it looks dual-spin, but that's more just how they styles Super-Z beys. Compare the center of Leopard to any other right-spin Super-Z layer, and you won't see any difference between them

Besides, Legend Spriggan and Spriggan Requiem, our only 2 Burst dual spin layers, have movable plastic parts that hold onto the launcher to determine spin direction. If this was dual-spin, I wouldn't expect it to look so ordinary in the middle.

The dent in there is to fit a Level Chip. One tab is bigger than the other but because of the dent, people think it's dual Spin. So no, I think it's not dual Spin.
(Jun. 15, 2018  2:22 AM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2018  12:10 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Look more closely and you'll notice that one side is wider than the other, and that's where the launcher fits. I know it looks dual-spin, but that's more just how they styles Super-Z beys. Compare the center of Leopard to any other right-spin Super-Z layer, and you won't see any difference between them

The dent in there is to fit a Level Chip. One tab is bigger than the other but because of the dent, people think it's dual Spin. So no, I think it's not dual Spin.

Did you quote the wrong guy?
(Jun. 15, 2018  2:43 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2018  2:22 AM)ptf606 Wrote: The dent in there is to fit a Level Chip. One tab is bigger than the other but because of the dent, people think it's dual Spin. So no, I think it's not dual Spin.

Did you quote the wrong guy?

No, it had to do with the first paragraph talking about the dual spin confusion.
Still would've been more relevant to quote the original post instead of my response, but bleh.

Either way, it's flat out right spin without any fancy spin shenanigans. That's the end of that.
http://takaratomymall.jp/shop/g/g4904810119074/ is it possible for people to order off of the Takara Tomy website?? I live in the US.
If you look at the top of the box it looks like some sort of mode change gimmick so made thats is abilty
Thabks for the pics @[bigdaddyjoe]! That bL looks insane! Every beyblade in this random booster is a price.. Vise Leopard, It looks like it will have 2 level chips? I can see two slots for the chip on top and bottom. But I don't know..
By looking at the bey alone it dose t look to me that it is dual spin but the b-119 Lr launcher is the exact same so their might be a slight chance it is dual spin.
To be honest, I don't see how that's dual rotation. The blue plastic that the tabs consist of are the same piece, unlike Sr or lS. Like many other Super Z releases, probably only one pair of tabs go deep enough for launcher prongs to attach.
It also does seem like there's a Level Chip, but I'm very skeptical about it as it just doesnt make sense for it to support 2 level chips(which are supposed to be things you earn).
I have a strong feeling it's gonna be owned by this dude
[Image: IMG_20180615_171731.jpg]temp image upload
(Jun. 15, 2018  12:51 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: I have a strong feeling it's gonna be owned by this dude
[Image: IMG_20180615_171731.jpg]temp image upload

It's not, the box shows a boy with dark blue hair.
The new Frame on this product is apparently Lift. You can apparently flip this frame to swap it between an upper and a lower attack method.

Layer apparently extends when attacked and, after, falls back down to effectively "bite the opponent".
Lift? So this isn't another version of Under is it? I hope it's good for destabilising of something but it probably won't reach out for enough.