[Product]  B-118 Random Booster Vol. 11 Vise Leopard.12L.Ds

(Jun. 14, 2018  7:05 AM)Suhasini Wrote: My WILD guess.. Could it be Lower?

Maybe that can be like a central shaped frame and will be made out of POM and provide some REALLY good LAD...
This Random Booster looks awesome! it has not 1 but 2! Weiss Leopards! Nightmare Longinus! Screw Trident! Emperor Forneus! Winning Valkyrie! Bloody Longinus! (which I'm super hyped for) and Arc Bahamut! (which only came out in the God Customize Set so far) All of the Beys in here are interesting I'll be happy with whatever I get! I can't wait!
STOP THE MADNESS, TAKARA!!! All my money is going to go missing Unhappy

I don't even know where to start with this.

Weiss Leopard is not how I imagined it would look at all, but man, is it striking and odd looking. I love it (and its re-colour, honestly). It's intimidating as heck looking in the best kind of way. I am excited to know hat the gimmick is.

Screw Trident: Make I'm biased but all magenta re-colours are awesome. Haha. Seriously, this thing looks great and I'm glad its getting some love.

Nightmare Longinus: About time! Seriously, I think I'd be happy with anything but a silver and plum purple is a great colour combination.

Ark Bahamut: Love it. It's so different from the original but still very cool and bright. Again, it's great to see some re-colours for Beys that never received them before.

Bloody Longinus: Hard to make out, but two tones of Blue and white sounds amazing. Blue-Eyes Longinus Dragon? Was that a bad joke? Unhappy

Winning Valkyrie: Take a break, Takara. This thing already has too many re-colours. While I love Gold, Silver and Lime Green (my favourite colour) and will gladly buy this, I think we all deserve and want a break.

Emperor Forneus - Heh. Definitely my least favourite out of the bunch. Looks bright and sort of cool, but nothing too special. Lime green is my favourite colour, so I'm likely to change my mind.

As usual, it's very likely I'll be buying the full set again.
(Jun. 14, 2018  12:24 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: STOP THE MADNESS, TAKARA!!! All my money is going to go missing Unhappy

I don't even know where to start with this.

Weiss Leopard is not how I imagined it would look at all, but man, is it striking and odd looking. I love it (and its re-colour, honestly). It's intimidating as heck looking in the best kind of way. I am excited to know hat the gimmick is.

Screw Trident: Make I'm biased but all magenta re-colours are awesome. Haha. Seriously, this thing looks great and I'm glad its getting some love.

Nightmare Longinus: About time! Seriously, I think I'd be happy with anything but a silver and plum purple is a great colour combination.

Ark Bahamut: Love it. It's so different from the original but still very cool and bright. Again, it's great to see some re-colours for Beys that never received them before.

Bloody Longinus: Hard to make out, but two tones of Blue and white sounds amazing. Blue-Eyes Longinus Dragon? Was that a bad joke? Unhappy

Winning Valkyrie: Take a break, Takara. This thing already has too many re-colours. While I love Gold, Silver and Lime Green (my favourite colour) and will gladly buy this, I think we all deserve and want a break.

Emperor Forneus - Heh. Definitely my least favourite out of the bunch. Looks bright and sort of cool, but nothing too special. Lime green is my favourite colour, so I'm likely to change my mind.

As usual, it's very likely I'll be buying the full set again.

Me too. Please tell if you find a very cheap preorder.(about a 100 American dollars)
IF anybody looks closely to (recolour) of weiss leopard it has LEVEL CHIP
Weiss looks kind of ugly Uncertain I really hate the colors on it.
(Jun. 14, 2018  5:43 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Weiss looks kind of ugly Uncertain I really hate the colors on it.

YA , the colour is somewhat ugly ( even the recolour) but its design is good.
I love this design its so crazy and that's what I like about this layer
(Jun. 14, 2018  5:36 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: IF anybody looks closely to (recolour) of weiss leopard it has LEVEL CHIP
It seems to be a dual rotation bey
May be thats the reason
(Makes sense as B - 119 is the LR Launcher recolor)

But it definitely has two level chip slots
(Jun. 14, 2018  6:25 PM)XcaliburAhmad Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  5:36 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: IF anybody looks closely to (recolour) of weiss leopard it has LEVEL CHIP
It seems to be a dual rotation bey
May be thats the reason

It only has 1 level chip slot. The other one is always filled in. Also how would you fit two Level Chips on a Bey?
(Jun. 14, 2018  6:30 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  6:25 PM)XcaliburAhmad Wrote: It seems to be a dual rotation bey
May be thats the reason

It only has 1 level chip slot. The other one is always filled in. Also how would you fit two Level Chips on a Bey?

It looks like it has two, but only one can be used st a time. Would having two different areas effect the balance?
Ah sweet what does that beautiful green eF come w- 1Meteor well I suddenly want it a little less now.
for Forge Discs it seems that

Arc Bahamut comes with 7
Winning Valkyrie could come with 3 (uncertain)
Emperor Forneus comes with 1
Bloody Longinus comes with 8
non-prize Weiss Leopard comes with 4
and Screw Trident comes with 0
(Jun. 14, 2018  7:17 PM)KnightPro Wrote: The name is actually Vise Leopard*

Weiss means white in German and is pronounced exactly like vise/vice.
(Jun. 14, 2018  7:10 PM)MrBlade Wrote: for Forge Discs it seems that

Arc Bahamut comes with 7
It looks like aB comes with a frame and wV comes with 12. TT how many 12 discs are you going to release?!
(Jun. 14, 2018  8:38 PM)BeybladerBraden Wrote:

Arc Bahamut comes with 7
It looks like aB comes with a frame and wV comes with 12. TT how many 12 discs are you going to release?!

Its 3
(Jun. 14, 2018  8:38 PM)BeybladerBraden Wrote:

Arc Bahamut comes with 7

There are some Beys that could come with frames but its very hard to tell if they have one and what it would be so all I can confirm is Forge Discs, and Winning Valkyrie most likely comes with 3 in this set it doesnt seem to be 12.
(Jun. 14, 2018  8:55 PM)MrBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  8:38 PM)BeybladerBraden Wrote: It looks like aB comes with a frame and wV comes with 12. TT how many 12 discs are you going to release?!

There are some Beys that could come with frames but its very hard to tell if they have one and what it would be so all I can confirm is Forge Discs, and Winning Valkyrie most likely comes with 3 in this set it doesnt seem to be 12.

Emperor Forneus has Meteor from what I can see.
Weiss Leopard seems to have a diamond shaped hole on the bottom that looks like a level chip but is not, and the one on top is where the actual level chip is placed.
I have a feeling that the layer has 2 modes. And the top part can rotate. It looks like two distinct sections.
[Image: 00000005280111_A07.jpg]
[Image: 00000005280111_A08.jpg]
Weiss Leopard is actually spelled Vise Leopard

[Image: 75e17c574ebfb1eebf8094622a7a76b1a3ae1fd4...KHHtTeT8hA]
Vise Leopard's owner is that Tarzan guy on the Cho-Z manga poster
Oh nice there's a Dark Green Yard which I really want. The owner is as expected, who sort of reminds me of Akuya.

L frame looks really massive too and that is one nice Destroy recolour.