[Product]  B-110 Starter Bloody Longinus 13 Jolt

To come out in April 2018.
Good thing were getting so many starters in these upcoming releases. In Metal fight it was too many starters and now its too many boosters.
(Jan. 12, 2018  6:01 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Good thing were getting so many starters in these upcoming releases. In Metal fight it was too many starters and now its too many boosters.

nooooooooo... starters are more expensive and the only difference in them is that the starter contains a launcher as big as my thumb.
(Jan. 12, 2018  9:12 AM)Limetka Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2018  6:01 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Good thing were getting so many starters in these upcoming releases. In Metal fight it was too many starters and now its too many boosters.

nooooooooo... starters are more expensive and the only difference in them is that the starter contains a launcher as big as my thumb.

Starter come with all new parts and booster only has 1 or 2.
(Jan. 12, 2018  9:12 AM)Limetka Wrote:

Yeah why the carp did they start making proto launchers, can anyone explain lol? Every time I launch it hard it fly’s out of my hand and my beys launches sideways and cartwheels on the stadium. It forces you to be weak.
(Jan. 12, 2018  4:42 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2018  9:12 AM)Limetka Wrote: nooooooooo... starters are more expensive and the only difference in them is that the starter contains a launcher as big as my thumb.
Yeah why the carp did they start making proto launchers, can anyone explain lol? Every time I launch it hard it fly’s out of my hand and my beys launches sideways and cartwheels on the stadium. It forces you to be weak.
Ikr, they are horryble, and even worst if you are using an attack type
(Jan. 12, 2018  4:42 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2018  9:12 AM)Limetka Wrote: nooooooooo... starters are more expensive and the only difference in them is that the starter contains a launcher as big as my thumb.
Probably to keep costs down. We get more parts so I would assume it takes more materials to make the products. From a business perspective, they can encourage you to pay the extra $10-12 for the launcher.
(Jan. 13, 2018  10:29 AM)Kevo Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2018  4:42 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Yeah why the carp did they start making proto launchers, can anyone explain lol? Every time I launch it hard it fly’s out of my hand and my beys launches sideways and cartwheels on the stadium. It forces you to be weak.
Probably to keep costs down. We get more parts so I would assume it takes more materials to make the products. From a business perspective, they can encourage you to pay the extra $10-12 for the launcher.

Exactly
(Jan. 13, 2018  10:29 AM)Kevo Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2018  4:42 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Yeah why the carp did they start making proto launchers, can anyone explain lol? Every time I launch it hard it fly’s out of my hand and my beys launches sideways and cartwheels on the stadium. It forces you to be weak.
Probably to keep costs down. We get more parts so I would assume it takes more materials to make the products. From a business perspective, they can encourage you to pay the extra $10-12 for the launcher
How much money is it to design colored plastic with gimmicks
(Jan. 13, 2018  5:46 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2018  10:29 AM)Kevo Wrote: Probably to keep costs down. We get more parts so I would assume it takes more materials to make the products. From a business perspective, they can encourage you to pay the extra $10-12 for the launcher
How much money is it to design colored plastic with gimmicks

Believe it or not, it's expensive to produce beys with gimmicks, and and a lot of the fod beys have metal on the layer
This pretty much confirms BL release date is the 28th, right?

[Image: ec2q5lx.jpg]

Image from BeybladeGeeks channel, wV video review. I'm guessing the 10th random booster release date is on the same day.
(Mar. 24, 2018  6:20 PM)234 Wrote: This pretty much confirms BL release date is the 28th, right?

Image from BeybladeGeeks channel, wV video review. I'm guessing the 10th random booster release date is on the same day.

yeah, april 28th
(Mar. 24, 2018  6:24 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2018  6:20 PM)234 Wrote: This pretty much confirms BL release date is the 28th, right?

yeah, april 28th
Nope i think the date for Asia Championship
(Mar. 26, 2018  7:43 AM)XcaliburAhmad Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2018  6:24 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: yeah, april 28th
Nope i think the date for Asia Championship

That was in the coro coro
The teasers show The bey itself coming out of Liquid metal and seems like full metal.
While in leaked pictures we saw that the bey is not full metal. I am Confused.
Well, one thing i know for sure that this bey will be left spinning Attack type.(well, everyone knows this)
Wonder what the dub name is is going to be bc in some countries bloody is a offenceive word.
My first guess was boost lùinor, or borne lùinor
(Mar. 26, 2018  10:14 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: My first guess was boost lùinor, or borne lùinor

How about Bad Luinor? A lamer Hasbro name.
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:45 PM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2018  10:14 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: My first guess was boost lùinor, or borne lùinor

How about Bad Luinor? A lamer Hasbro name.
Hasbro might go for Burning, it suits it.
BTW it's too early, We don't have nL3 yet, and you guys are going for cho-z layer system
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:48 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:45 PM)ptf606 Wrote: How about Bad Luinor? A lamer Hasbro name.
Hasbro might go for Burning, it suits it.
BTW it's too early, We don't have nL3 yet, and you guys are going for cho-z layer system

But tt is releasing n
Bl early and it's coming out in April so it's coming out first and l3 is mostly comimg in august
(Mar. 29, 2018  12:34 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:48 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Hasbro might go for Burning, it suits it.

But tt is releasing n
Bl early and it's coming out in April so it's coming out first and l3 is mostly comimg in august

Nightmare Longinus has already been released. If you're talking about Hasbro, bL is going to come out much later.
But to get back on track, I feel like bL is going to be really OP, considering that this will probably have more metal than all of the other Cho-Z beys (it has to beat nL in the very least, not counting the "disk" inside nL).
I'm guessing the name for hasbro as Crimson Lunior
(Mar. 29, 2018  1:03 AM)KingDivinis Wrote: I'm guessing the name for hasbro as Crimson Lunior

Initials have to stay the same. The first word should start with a "B"
(Mar. 29, 2018  1:01 AM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2018  12:34 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: But tt is releasing n

Nightmare Longinus has already been released. If you're talking about Hasbro, bL is going to come out much later.
But to get back on track, I feel like bL is going to be really OP, considering that this will probably have more metal than all of the other Cho-Z beys (it has to beat nL in the very least, not counting the "disk" inside nL).

Have you seen what bloody longinus even looks like? Nightmare Longinus has more metal than that lol
(Mar. 29, 2018  1:18 AM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2018  1:01 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Nightmare Longinus has already been released. If you're talking about Hasbro, bL is going to come out much later.

Have you seen what bloody longinus even looks like? Nightmare Longinus has more metal than that lol

I'm pretty sure that was just a prototype, but now that I look at the images, nL has more metal lol.