[Product]  B-110 Starter Bloody Longinus 13 Jolt

so the middle head is confirmed to be metal?
(Apr. 08, 2018  10:13 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: so the middle head is confirmed to be metal?

Yes, the middle head is pure metal, as it's seems in the picture.
But I don't like That less metal, I Mean Nightmare Longinus has far more metal
(Apr. 09, 2018  5:39 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2018  10:13 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: so the middle head is confirmed to be metal?

Yes, the middle head is pure metal, as it's seems in the picture.
But I don't like That less metal, I Mean Nightmare Longinus has far more metal
But it comes with a disk

In Japanese, they seem to say the four are metal and the middle is golden. So basically, no actual confirmation of what it's made out of, just seeming to be talking about the coloring, IMO. (Disclaimer: I'm not fluent in Japanese, but they put the kana/kanji right there, so I could see some things. And I doubt they would actually make the center of real gold.)

I would be surprised if it wasn't metal. Cho-Z is all about the metal, though I suppose it's not impossible.

Hopefully they do a video where they break out a scale. But I guess they want a slower reveal while everyone's looking at what B-111 is made up of.
the disc better be heavier than 0
im guessing it will be a 13 disk
[Image: 2h69jpd.png]

Is it just me or does the driver pic just look like a recolour of the image of the Spiral driver? Yes I know it's an LRF Driver but still. And for a Longinus driver it's surprisingly bright blue rather than be greyish blue.
Thanks for the image @[Jinbee].

So according to Google Translate (yes, I know it's not a credible source but bear with me), the ジヨルト Driver is called "Jolt" something like that.
13 looks like it's ready to break some layers (in a 12-disc-I-just-lost-30-bucks kind of way).

It's light blue? Well, darn. Gold, pearl white, purple with navy blue stickers and a light blue driver? That's some Hasbro-levels of poor colour choices.

Either way, as most should be, I'm excited for this set. Longinus always manages to impress, in the end.
I think Jl would work well on nL.
And perhaps it would be more powerful if the four wings are cut off, so that the metal dragons can directly hit opponents.
13 looks cool like 4 on steroids, and I’m very hyped for the Driver
[Image: %24_57.PNG?set_id=8800005007]
Here there is Lui's new box image, for who is intersted! Smile
I can kinda obviously see it. Do you remember that Takara-Tomy always makes translucent plastic at most drivers? If you didn’t know, a different colour, a different material, and that Jolt driver’s darker blue seems to be intensely opaque, meaning that it has to be made with rubber. Using this, the rubber of the driver will make a beyblade fitted with Jolt traverse the stadium quickly, and even faster with a left spin. Noticing this, it can also lose stamina faster than Spiral, at least being slightly easier to maintain banking shots. Let us connect this with Left Rubber Flat, a shogun steel driver that is great for attack types. I think.

Now, onto the 13 disc. That disc looks like it has some serious spear power, as in destructive force. With these protruding(?) points of contact, it should be a destructive disc that could damage the energy layers and drivers of any other bey, mostly left spin beys if you match this disc with a left spin bey. If this thing is part of Bloody Longinus, then I think this will be the most destructive beyblade combination to damage other beys. Maybe it would be best to fit a disc frame onto it.
(Apr. 10, 2018  4:43 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: I can kinda obviously see it. Do you remember that Takara-Tomy always makes translucent plastic at most drivers? If you didn’t know, a different colour, a different material, and that Jolt driver’s darker blue seems to be intensely opaque, meaning that it has to be made with rubber. Using this, the rubber of the driver will make a beyblade fitted with Jolt traverse the stadium quickly, and even faster with a left spin. Noticing this, it can also lose stamina faster than Spiral, at least being slightly easier to maintain banking shots. Let us connect this with Left Rubber Flat, a shogun steel driver that is great for attack types. I think.

Now, onto the 13 disc. That disc looks like it has some serious spear power, as in destructive force. With these protruding(?) points of contact, it should be a destructive disc that could damage the energy layers and drivers of any other bey, mostly left spin beys if you match this disc with a left spin bey. If this thing is part of Bloody Longinus, then I think this will be the most destructive beyblade combination to damage other beys. Maybe it would be best to fit a disc frame onto it.

LRF is not a Shogun Steel part, It's a Metal Fight Baku/Metal Masters part. I'm pretty sure there was a version of Meteo L-Drago that had LRF as a part.
(Apr. 10, 2018  4:47 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2018  4:43 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: I can kinda obviously see it. Do you remember that Takara-Tomy always makes translucent plastic at most drivers? If you didn’t know, a different colour, a different material, and that Jolt driver’s darker blue seems to be intensely opaque, meaning that it has to be made with rubber. Using this, the rubber of the driver will make a beyblade fitted with Jolt traverse the stadium quickly, and even faster with a left spin. Noticing this, it can also lose stamina faster than Spiral, at least being slightly easier to maintain banking shots. Let us connect this with Left Rubber Flat, a shogun steel driver that is great for attack types. I think.

LRF is not a Shogun Steel part, It's a Metal Fight Baku/Metal Masters part. I'm pretty sure there was a version of Meteo L-Drago that had LRF as a part.

Oh wait, now I can see it, part of the Hybrid Wheel system.

Now I think Tomy should make the rubber more durable like Hasbro.

You know what they say, the softer the stronger. (I made that up)
Is it just me or do you guys think 13 will be heavy?
(Apr. 10, 2018  12:17 PM)Jinbee Wrote: [Image: 2h69jpd.png]

I know you said you couldn't grab the source in another post. It's @orihakategnat on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/orihakategnat/status...8637605888

(Apr. 10, 2018  12:35 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: So according to Google Translate (yes, I know it's not a credible source but bear with me), the ジヨルト Driver is called "Jolt" something like that.

I can confirm it's Jolt. JO-RU-TO, Jolt. See Jolt Cola.

As a small thing of note, it's written ジョルト, not ジヨルト. The latter is JI-YO-RU-TO. JI + tiny YO = JO. Just a neat little thing about Japanese writing.
(Apr. 10, 2018  10:13 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: Is it just me or do you guys think 13 will be heavy?

I don't believe it'll be any heavier than Wing, 11, or 12.
Another thing from Egnat is that B-113 is Salamander, B-115 is Hercules and B-117 is Phoenix: https://ameblo.jp/egnat/
I have a strong feeling that the driver is going to Spiral on Bloody Longinus. Because there's already a driver call Jaggy.

If im right the bey would be known as Bloody Longinus 13 Spiral
(Apr. 11, 2018  12:30 AM)Zetsu Wrote: I have a strong feeling that the driver is going to Spiral on Bloody Longinus.  Because there's already a driver call Jaggy.

If im right the bey would be known as Bloody Longinus 13 Spiral

First off, The driver is an LRF and the driver name is ''Jolt''
(Apr. 10, 2018  11:45 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Another thing from Egnat is that B-113 is Salamander, B-115 is Hercules and B-117 is Phoenix: https://ameblo.jp/egnat/

Could you please insert the pictures here? It seems that there are limit on viewing this page. THX
wait...the driver in the image is a Spiral!! god,it's reminding me from that kD image from corocoro with Accel...
(Apr. 11, 2018  1:45 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: wait...the driver in the image is a Spiral!! god,it's reminding me from that kD image from corocoro with Accel...

I think it is clear on this pic that the tip is in darker blue, which means different material.
Either way this bey seems awesome
I hope the 13 disc wont cause some problems or be too light -stares at disc 12-

Hmm an LRF driver, I wonder if it'll replace Xtreme