[Product]  B-110 Starter Bloody Longinus 13 Jolt

I'd be interested in getting a better look at how far 13 protrudes its points. It looks like it kind of lines up with the layer's points of contact, but how far do they stick out....

Just being cautious and suspicious with what happened with 12.
(Apr. 13, 2018  1:54 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: I'd be interested in getting a better look at how far 13 protrudes its points. It looks like it kind of lines up with the layer's points of contact, but how far do they stick out....

Just being cautious and suspicious with what happened with 12.

In the TT Video I saw it dangerously protruding, but we will only know when it is our own hands. BTW lost Longinius was opposite of Victory Valkyrie in design.
(Apr. 13, 2018  7:07 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2018  6:39 AM)Mage Wrote: The Jolt Driver is more akin to a R2F or basically a rubber Spiral

And Spiral is an LF

It actually isn't
The whole gimmick of Spiral is to have the tips of the driver spiral resist the direction that the Bey is going. While the gimmick doesnt work at all it doesnt change the fact that the spiral design goes right. The same is true for Jolt, which is why I stated that it's more akin to R2F
Woah. that layer is MASSIVE.

I think it could get a ban if it is too heavy.
(Apr. 13, 2018  3:40 PM)Sıon Wrote: Woah. that layer is MASSIVE.

I think it could get a ban if it is too heavy.

Now that makes sense of why there is less metal
Also, it's chow z, we might end up having a new format
(Apr. 13, 2018  4:05 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Also, it's chow z, we might end up having a new format
Not gonna happen.. ~Mana~ has already said that they will be allowing all Cho-Z beyblades in the Burst format..
Quoting the Message.

(Mar. 04, 2018  6:47 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: We'll be permitting them in the same format for now. Nothing has fundamentally changed for this system, so there's no reason to split it into it's own format yet, haha.
(Apr. 13, 2018  3:20 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2018  7:07 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: And Spiral is an LF

It actually isn't
The whole gimmick of Spiral is to have the tips of the driver spiral resist the direction that the Bey is going. While the gimmick doesnt work at all it doesnt change the fact that the spiral design goes right. The same is true for Jolt, which is why I stated that it's more akin to R2F

Because R2F and Spiral look SO similar.
[Image: oZZbIBJ.jpg][Image: JGCYnf0.jpg]
(Apr. 13, 2018  3:20 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2018  7:07 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: And Spiral is an LF

It actually isn't

Spiral and Jolt are basically the burst Versions of LF and LRF.
(Apr. 13, 2018  4:52 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2018  4:05 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Also, it's chow z, we might end up having a new format
Not gonna happen.. ~Mana~ has already said that they will be allowing all Cho-Z beyblades on the Burst format..
Quoting the Message.

(Mar. 04, 2018  6:47 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: We'll be permitting them in the same format for now. Nothing has fundamentally changed for this system, so there's no reason to split it into it's own format yet, haha.

My guesses went wrong. Ooops
(Apr. 13, 2018  5:26 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2018  3:20 PM)Mage Wrote: It actually isn't

Because R2F and Spiral look SO similar.
[Image: oZZbIBJ.jpg][Image: JGCYnf0.jpg]

Welp, I need to facepalm myself
I always though R2F has the spiral design going in the direction that it curves. My fault completely, sorry '^'
Alright. I've copied the design of Bloody Longinus. XD
[Image: 30697624_362567027571376_435049882654552...e=5B6CF9F2]
(Apr. 13, 2018  6:10 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Alright. I've copied the design of Bloody Longinus. XD

Not really...
(Apr. 13, 2018  6:10 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Alright. I've copied the design of Bloody Longinus. XD

Long live the black Smith blader
It this the crazy bey system of yours
(Apr. 13, 2018  5:32 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2018  4:52 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Not gonna happen.. ~Mana~ has already said that they will be allowing all Cho-Z beyblades on the Burst format..
Quoting the Message.

My guesses went wrong. Ooops

Cho no!

I figure we'll see how it goes and then go from there. If it's too overpowered compared to everything else, it might need a temp ban like mG until counters arise (which shouldn't take long with the next random booster being around the corner after the upcoming one). But it's far too early to tell. The instability Cho-Z beys have might be keeping them weaker until those Level Chips come out.

Like you said, we'll know a lot more and a lot better once we get bL in our hands.

One interesting idea in the Burst limited format discussion was having separate tiers of formats like what is done with the Pokémon metagame by fan-run groups like Smogon. But that's sorted through testing and other things, and you'd still have a "Standard Tier" that tries to include everything possible. (I see the current Burst set up for WBO as being like the Standard Tier, so any cuttings would be forms of limited formats.)
(Apr. 13, 2018  6:19 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Long live the black Smith blader
It this the crazy bey system of yours

Yes.
It just looks amazing

To me, 13 looks like it may suffer breaking issues like 12
Totally digging this new Longinus. My wallet's gonna hurt so much come April 28th, cuz I'm getting Longinus and 3 RBV10s. Not to mention I'm getting heat from my other bladers as to why I don't have a Wide-Type stadium yet...ugh.
If 13 is going to be able to damage other layers, it won’t happen as much as wV because bL is shorter
Wait, Sonce jolt is rlly short, Couldn't is by used in wV based upper attack combos?
If so then wV.??.Jl combos gonna spam the meta
Not sure wV has any real Upper Attack potential. It would seem to me that you'd just be smashing things with the metal , not really getting a good upwards slope to lift opponents with.
Unsurprisingly, this Bey looks incredible with it being fully revealed. The purple rubber on the bottom really ties it all together nicely. Not as inventive as Nightmare Longinus, but still wicked.
(Apr. 15, 2018  12:14 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: Right Rubber Flat!!!

Left* Rubber Flat, LRF