[Product]  B-110 Starter Bloody Longinus 13 Jolt

I think this bey actually looks the best so far out of the Z's. So far, I'm not really a fan of the others looks really besides wV being alright. Is it better to preorder bL on ebay now or should I wait for the release date? Not sure if it matters.
(Apr. 25, 2018  2:08 AM)Arcosst Wrote: I think this bey actually looks the best so far out of the Z's. So far, I'm not really a fan of the others looks really besides wV being alright. Is it better to preorder bL on ebay now or should I wait for the release date? Not sure if it matters.
Try the cheaper option cuz anyways there's just 6 days left(according to IST)
(Apr. 25, 2018  2:08 AM)Arcosst Wrote: I think this bey actually looks the best so far out of the Z's. So far, I'm not really a fan of the others looks really besides wV being alright. Is it better to preorder bL on ebay now or should I wait for the release date? Not sure if it matters.

For cheapest, wait until after release date for when Hong Kong sellers like pvccard.expert or skyliners2012 get it. It looks like they had them 3 days after release last time.
(Apr. 25, 2018  3:30 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:

For cheapest, wait until after release date for when Hong Kong sellers like pvccard.expert or skyliners2012 get it. It looks like they had them 3 days after release last time.

Good idea thanks for the tip. Are you going to be getting bL?

aicmini’s bL on eBay

idk if this one is a preorder or a normal, but this person is a trusted seller. I opened a wV from him and it was great, although the poster of bL was missing?? it’s really good, though the shipping (economy international) takes a bit longer than speedPAK
i think this is the best longinus out now.

performance: from my perspective 10/10
looks: 10/10
parts: 10/10
(Apr. 26, 2018  5:04 AM)BladerJakob Wrote: i think this is the best longinus out now.

performance: from my perspective   10/10

you can't say that YET because it hasn't came out and it could be bad we don't know
(Apr. 26, 2018  10:45 AM)Basalt Fox Wrote:

Thank you and looks like jolt is fast and has traction so I was right it was an upgrade
So much for bL being the heaviest to date. Don't get me wrong it is heavy, but wV is heavier it seems. Normally Longinus is meant to be the heaviest of it's time, especially when this has a large metal piece in the centre. The overall weight  stock is lighter than Sr I think, only by a bit but yeah. Jolt looks pretty cool though.
(Apr. 26, 2018  11:14 AM)Jinbee Wrote: So much for bL being the heaviest to date. Don't get me wrong it is heavy, but wV is heavier it seems. Normally Longinus is meant to be the heaviest of it's time, especially when this has a large metal piece in the centre. The overall weight  stock is lighter than Sr I think, only by a bit but yeah. Jolt looks pretty cool though.

True and tbh being lighter than a god bey means something bc super z beys are supposed to be heavy and strong. bL is a let down in my opinion. my opinion is that nL is better and cooler bc it was unique to bbg. bL is just like any other super z bey and wished it still had 2 parts instead of 3 and could have made it to be full metal but not overpowered and have a few pieces of metal
(Apr. 26, 2018  11:55 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2018  11:14 AM)Jinbee Wrote: So much for bL being the heaviest to date. Don't get me wrong it is heavy, but wV is heavier it seems. Normally Longinus is meant to be the heaviest of it's time, especially when this has a large metal piece in the centre. The overall weight  stock is lighter than Sr I think, only by a bit but yeah. Jolt looks pretty cool though.

True and tbh being lighter than a god bey means something bc super z beys are supposed to be heavy and strong. bL is a let down in my opinion. my opinion is that nL is better and cooler bc it was unique to bbg. bL is just like any other super z bey and wished it still had 2 parts instead of 3 and could have made it to be full metal but not overpowered and have a few pieces of metal

I prefer nL so far too, especially aesthetics and gimmick wise, but who knows this might be good. I think this layer + 13 disk is heavier than the nL layer alone but I would've thought the layer alone would be heavier than wV's layer.
(Apr. 26, 2018  5:50 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2018  5:04 AM)BladerJakob Wrote: i think this is the best longinus out now.

performance: from my perspective   10/10

you can't say that YET because it hasn't came out and it could be bad we don't know

well in the official takara tomy youtube channel  they had a review on bloody longinus and i looked like they loved it but yeah, you have a point
(Apr. 26, 2018  1:21 PM)BladerJakob Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2018  5:50 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: you can't say that YET because it hasn't came out and it could be bad we don't know

well in the official takara tomy youtube channel  they had a review on bloody longinus and i looked like they loved it but yeah, you have a point

It's almost as if they're hired by Takara Tomy be in the videos and if they say anything negetive they'd loose sales.
:chiefhm:
Release date is confirmed for April 28th?
(Apr. 26, 2018  2:46 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Release date is confirmed for April 28th?

Yes, but some people are getting it VERY early one of my friends is getting it tommorow!
How many grams are Longinus pieces exactly? Smile
Thanks! Wink
(Apr. 26, 2018  8:39 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: How many grams are Longinus pieces exactly? :)
Thanks! ;)

I'm sure that Bloody Longinus layer will be heavier than Winning Valkyrie, it will be true?
(Apr. 26, 2018  10:11 PM)Contacter Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2018  8:39 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: How many grams are Longinus pieces exactly? Smile
Thanks! Wink

I'm sure that Bloody Longinus layer will be heavier than Winning Valkyrie, it will be true?
exactly 45.97 grams

so we can say 46 grams so this bey is heavier than wV I guess because from what I remember wV weight 44 grams
Mine is like this
[Image: ABD3_DDD5-_AC11-42_A6-8_C20-68_B90_D5_C2_E65.jpg]

Stamina of Jolt is not good as expected
but it has potential to get studied lol

bL beat nL in my trial run anyway
The more balanced layer may be the critial point there
(Apr. 27, 2018  12:56 AM)roux Wrote: Mine is like this
[Image: ABD3_DDD5-_AC11-42_A6-8_C20-68_B90_D5_C2_E65.jpg]

Stamina of Jolt is not good as expected
but it has potential to get studied lol

bL beat nL in my trial run anyway
The more balanced layer may be the critial point there
Can u test bL against wV.0B.Nt
(Apr. 26, 2018  12:38 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2018  11:55 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: True and tbh being lighter than a god bey means something bc super z beys are supposed to be heavy and strong. bL is a let down in my opinion. my opinion is that nL is better and cooler bc it was unique to bbg. bL is just like any other super z bey and wished it still had 2 parts instead of 3 and could have made it to be full metal but not overpowered and have a few pieces of metal

I prefer nL so far too, especially aesthetics and gimmick wise, but who knows this might be good. I think this layer + 13 disk is heavier than the nL layer alone but I would've thought the layer alone would be heavier than wV's layer.

Same I'll rather choose nL
So basically, the packaging says that the bL layer is supposed to have a very high upper attack that is supported by the 13 disk's supposed "downforce" and Jolt's shortness
Otherwise, not much else to say
A lot of people are saying they don't like bL but I think it looks pretty cool! Not as iconic, perhaps, as nL but I actually really like the way it looks. I might need to get two so I can keep one pretty lol.