[Product]  B-110 Starter Bloody Longinus 13 Jolt

Wow, I actually like the original colors but, the gold and red is nice! I feel it matches the name better too.
is jolt an upgrade or a downgrade to spiral. my opinion. first, i think for speed spiral is faster but tends to stay on the outer ridge and stops when a bey hits it. on the other hand jolt looks slower but more testing has to be done and it mostly has a flower pattern. also jolt doesnt stop like spiral. overall i think jolt is an upgrade
(Apr. 22, 2018  8:21 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: is jolt an upgrade or a downgrade to spiral. my opinion. first, i think for speed spiral is faster but tends to stay on the outer ridge and stops when a bey hits it. on the other hand jolt looks slower but more testing has to be done and it mostly has a flower pattern.  also jolt doesnt stop like spiral. overall i think jolt is an upgrade

We aren't certain yet but it's most likely an upgrade to Spiral with increased speed and traction.
Wait, did I miss something? Why is there already a diamond-shaped piece of plastic where the level chip belongs?
Does it come with a level chip? Is the hole blocked and it's not supposed to be used with a level chip? I'm confused.
Apparently this and other items being released at the end of the month got put up for preorder in Takara Tomy's website and others. They're already out of stock. Preorder dates are so unpredictable, finding something on time is difficult.
Hey did someone noticed that they compared jolt with volcanic(a driver really tall) and never compared with a normal height driver
(Apr. 22, 2018  3:29 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: Hey did someone noticed that they compared jolt with volcanic(a driver really tall) and never compared with a normal height driver

They actually did.
In the official introduction video, they compared Jolt with Spiral.
(Apr. 22, 2018  4:09 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2018  3:29 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: Hey did someone noticed that they compared jolt with volcanic(a driver really tall) and never compared with a normal height driver

They actually did.

Someone mind putting a link to it?
(Apr. 22, 2018  8:27 PM)RayUniStriker Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2018  4:09 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: They actually did.

(Apr. 22, 2018  8:27 PM)RayUniStriker Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2018  4:09 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: They actually did.

I already did it
Jolt seems like it has the speed of hunter, and the control ability of Destroy.
(Apr. 23, 2018  2:07 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Jolt seems like it has the speed of hunter, and the control ability of Destroy.

And the stamina is like Merge(carp)
(Apr. 23, 2018  3:26 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2018  2:07 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Jolt seems like it has the speed of hunter, and the control ability of Destroy.

And the stamina is like Merge(carp)

That's to be expected though, right?
(Apr. 22, 2018  5:34 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Wow, I actually like the original colors but, the gold and red is nice! I feel it matches the name better too.

Yes, the red and gold is really nice!

I think the one thing I don't like about the original is that the gold head stands out so much. I just feel it needs a little more gold in the rest of the design, or a little less gold in the middle, to balance it out. But it's not horrible. It'll probably grow on me over time.
Bloody longinus' layer doesn't seem like it can be used for an attack combination because the hit points aren't spread out enough
(Apr. 23, 2018  5:11 AM)RichieBoi Wrote: Bloody longinus' layer doesn't seem like it can be used for an attack combination because the hit points aren't spread out enough

Bulk combo?
I approve someone switching the purple parts with the red ones of the golden recolor,it'll probably look more "Bloody"
(Apr. 23, 2018  6:21 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: I approve someone switching the purple parts with the red ones of the golden recolor,it'll probably look more "Bloody"

The golden recolor is a very rare exclusive version (only 100 opportunities), I don’t think anyone would do something like this.
That's extremely disappointing, honestly.

It felt like a natural upgrade to Lost Longinus in gold, black and red and now it's likely going to be insanely expensive.
"Unlock Unicorn, God Valkyrie, Bloody Longinus, etc." They're just names, not a description of the Bey or its appearance.
(Apr. 24, 2018  1:24 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: "Unlock Unicorn, God Valkyrie, Bloody Longinus, etc." They're just names, not a description of the Bey or its appearance.

I think they tried to address the "bloody" with having red eyes. But even if that's just a coincidence, with things like how Valkyrie isn't even a Valkyrie (since they're all women), you know they're doing whatever they want. But our western culture does this with Asian stuff, too.

Doesn't mean you can't criticize it, though. But it helps to make you less upset if you realize it's a universal dumb move of "other cultures have cool words and stuff!" thing without really caring about it.

I still shake my head at Will Smith calling a movie with kung fu as "Karate Kid". Same sort of move, though.
(Apr. 24, 2018  1:24 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: "Unlock Unicorn, God Valkyrie, Bloody Longinus, etc." They're just names, not a description of the Bey or its appearance.

Actually the unlock unicorn one is accurate. The burst rate is very high.
(Apr. 24, 2018  3:53 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:

Actually the unlock unicorn one is accurate. The burst rate is very high.

Very funny, wise guy.
If l4 had two parts and the contact points were straight up metal and a few pieces of plastic so it can be the true evolution to l3 my opinion
Off topic. But wouldn't it be cool to see all the layers that never had a single or dual layer evolution get a single or dual layer evolution as a special series