[Product]  B-110 Starter Bloody Longinus 13 Jolt

It says "rubber part" in katakana so confirm it has rubber.
It should have the equivalent of LRF from Metal Fight if my source is correct
The spring in Jl/Jt will probably need to be extremely tight if it  wants a chance. This beyblade is probably going to FLY through the stadium. If the spring is weak, I'm sure it could even manage to Burst faster than Dz 8H Be. 

I'm already imagining wV 7R Jl being the spam win combo.
(Mar. 29, 2018  12:34 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:48 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Hasbro might go for Burning, it suits it.
BTW it's too early, We don't have nL3 yet, and you guys are going for cho-z layer system

But tt is releasing n
Bl early and it's coming out in April so it's coming out first and l3 is mostly comimg in august

I saw zankeys video it says it’s coming out this June along with spryzen s4 regulas r3 caynox c3
(Apr. 11, 2018  11:51 PM)Blader Apple YT Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2018  12:34 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: But tt is releasing n
Bl early and it's coming out in April so it's coming out first and l3 is mostly comimg in august

I saw zankeys video it says it’s coming out this June along with spryzen s4 regulas r3 caynox c3
You misunderstood... You're refering to Hasbro's toyline... So it's not Bloody longinus but Nightmare Longinus from Hasbro which will be out arround June...Wink

(Apr. 11, 2018  11:58 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2018  11:51 PM)Blader Apple YT Wrote: I saw zankeys video it says it’s coming out this June along with spryzen s4 regulas r3 caynox c3
You misunderstood... You're refering to Hasbro's toyline... So it's not Bloody longinus but Nightmare Longinus from Hasbro which will be out arround June...Wink

Ooooh my bad, I misread, how do we delete our post, please? ^^'
I was actually thinking Breaker Luinor L4 or Ballistic Luinor L4. Burning doesn't really fit, but it could work too I guess.
(Apr. 12, 2018  12:32 AM)BeyHunter_Yura Wrote: I was actually thinking Breaker Luinor L4 or Ballistic Luinor L4. Burning doesn't really fit, but it could work too I guess.

Maybe try Blaze Luinor? It worked in Metal fusion where they turned Phoenix into Fireblaze. And it even says blaze there as well.
(Apr. 11, 2018  11:51 PM)Blader Apple YT Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2018  12:34 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: But tt is releasing n

Wrong thread
(Apr. 12, 2018  6:36 AM)marutti Wrote:

Golden Forneus at 01:10 is so beautiful. Red one at 12:45 also.

BTW, Shu was in one of the last pages, what did he said?
(Apr. 12, 2018  2:44 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

BTW, Shu was in one of the last pages, what did he said?
Those were just Fubuki's flashbacks I guess... 
Shu has still not made an appearance in the Cho-Z manga..
(Apr. 13, 2018  5:32 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:

Soooo, upgrade to lost Longinus?
Very interesting that the Jolt Driver is short. Excited for that and this whole release!
whoa where did that light launcher lr come from?
Looking at the layer now I take EVERYTHING back that I said. it honestly looks amazing and thank god the driver isn't purple so happy it's a LRF like I predicted.
(Apr. 13, 2018  6:27 AM)KnightPro Wrote: Looking at the layer now I take EVERYTHING back that I said. it honestly looks amazing and thank god the driver isn't purple so happy it's a LRF like I predicted.

The Jolt Driver is more akin to a R2F or basically a rubber Spiral
.... i guess Xtreme has a competitor now
(Apr. 13, 2018  6:39 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2018  6:27 AM)KnightPro Wrote: Looking at the layer now I take EVERYTHING back that I said. it honestly looks amazing and thank god the driver isn't purple so happy it's a LRF like I predicted.

The Jolt Driver is more akin to a R2F or basically a rubber Spiral

And Spiral is an LF
(Apr. 13, 2018  5:53 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2018  5:32 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:

Soooo, upgrade to lost Longinus?

Basically they are telling us there are now Five Heads on the final poduct of Bloody Longinus. That makes 2 for Lost, 4 for Nightmare, and 5 for Bloody.

Plus, it is a black coloured starter pack.

Looking from the bottom of the Jolt driver, there are four pieces of rubber that are placed above the Jolt rubber contact point.

An intense resemblance to Sprial, which has a tiny bump on the edges of the contact point of the driver.

BUT, Jolt is slightly shorter than Spiral.

This could increase upper Attack by a bit.
Now that we have a short rubber attack driver, an upper attack combo might actually work. I'm thinking:

Twin Nemesis 0/2/4/5/7 Vortex/star/meteor/bump Jolt
The layer is massive! The driver doesn't move as fast as I thought but it does seem to do a nice flower pattern stock, though that is partially due to, from what I could hear, the imbalance which I will probably assume is from the layer.

And what is it with TT and weird and usually ugly looking upper looking layers? They always bend up in the lost awkward looking way and usually never look that appealing. V2 for example.
We finally have the PNG images for all 3 parts! They look so cool!

[Image: latest?cb=20180413122421]   [Image: latest?cb=20180413122951]   [Image: latest?cb=20180413123210]

Source: https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/parts/