[Product]  B-110 Starter Bloody Longinus 13 Jolt

I hope they make bloody Longinus better nightmare Longinus, or a least as good as it

Any opinions on design?
(Mar. 29, 2018  4:32 AM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2018  1:18 AM)KnightPro Wrote: Have you seen what bloody longinus even looks like? Nightmare Longinus has more metal than that lol

I'm pretty sure that was just a prototype, but now that I look at the images, nL has more metal lol.

You realise the one where it was all metal was just for promotion... they did that with Winning Valkyrie too
Banished Lúinor sounds like a decent hasbro name, I guess. Simple, and tailored to people who cant fathom that sanguine substance that runs in our veins.
(Mar. 29, 2018  6:32 AM)Sıon Wrote: Banished Lúinor sounds like a decent hasbro name, I guess. Simple, and tailored to people who cant fathom that sanguine substance that runs in our veins.

Lost longnuis-banished Longinus

I feel like there’s a connection between these to names xD
wow...still nothing "bloody" at all... I think if the purple parts were red,it would look better
To be honest, I was hoping something more... chaotic and bloody, I guess

You know, this thing looks too "pure" for Longinus (specially after nL), looking like a L2's ripoff
Well...
The disc on the gold version looks like 9, while on the original one looks like 13...
All they did was show us the layer but if you look at the disk in the thumbnail the number kinda looks like 13
(Apr. 08, 2018  12:17 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Doesn’t look terribly heavy

it’s about a big as nL?

if it’s anywhere as heavy as nL it will still break records considering it takes a disc

nL is something like 38g
White...gold...purple?!

Why?!

I mean, the layer looks nice (as usual). Nightmare Longinus was incredibly uniquely designed, so I'm hoping they're going to do the same for this guy. So far, it looks pretty ordinary Cho-Z.
I'm not the one to hate on beys and stuff.. But for some reason this looks very very ugly to me. If the driver is purple or whatever that wont look nice at all.
It looks like the disk might be 14, and the layer looks lighter than nL
I'm really dissapointed CoroCoro didn't show off the Disc and Driver. I mean come on, they must have known the Bey had been leaked onto the internet for months now...
(Apr. 08, 2018  1:16 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I'm really dissapointed CoroCoro didn't show off the Disc and Driver. I mean come on, they must have known the Bey had been leaked onto the internet for months now...

They did one similar to God Valkyrie, they cannot show it until Corocoro magazine reveales what 13 and the "LRF" type driver is. They can then do a proper showcase.
(Apr. 08, 2018  1:11 AM)KnightPro Wrote: I'm not the one to hate on beys and stuff.. But for some reason this looks very very ugly to me. If the driver is purple or whatever that wont look nice at all.

Unfortunately, I have to agree. I mean, it doesn't look horrible but those tiny wings alone ruin the aesthetics for me. It tries to have a Dragoon-ish look but it doesn't look as slick.

Of course, it might be good for attack so I won't judge it as a whole. The driver is what I'm excited about though.
(Apr. 08, 2018  1:55 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2018  1:11 AM)KnightPro Wrote: I'm not the one to hate on beys and stuff.. But for some reason this looks very very ugly to me. If the driver is purple or whatever that wont look nice at all.

Unfortunately, I have to agree. I mean, it doesn't look horrible but those tiny wings alone ruin the aesthetics for me. It tries to have a Dragoon-ish look but it doesn't look as slick.

Of course, it might be good for attack so I won't judge it as a whole. The driver is what I'm excited about though.

Same here! The driver is rumored to be a LRF
I'm hoping performance is good at least. It has a Square/Diamond shape like Sieg Xcalibur so it should have massive recoil
The colour scheme is interesting with it's pearl white, purple and gold, now I'm not sure if that actually works well but it's something. It looks slightly better IRL but still not great, it looks less fearsome as it's incarnations, almost rounded even and the wings look too dinky. But who knows it might be good.

The metal doesn't look that large for the dragon heads but seeing as it's Longinus, it should be heavier than the average Super Z bey, seeing as there is a lot of metal in the centre to make up for it.
You know for some reason I'm not really liking bloody Longinus I kind of expected something more sinister and menacing.
I mean this longinus doesn't look bloody at all. Don't get me wrong it looks cool but its so pure. I was expecting something epic and more demonic. plus the colour doesn't go well with bloody. but since its a longinus I bet it's gonna be very strong atleast I hope so. Intern of design I prefer nightmare longinus but let's see how it performs
Well they got one dragon. I am waiting free
On photos it does seem terrible but IRL it's kind of ok. Still, when you compare it to the giant monster that nL was (and is) it seems dissapointing.
nL looks like it had more metal... I'm rather disappointed with this one...
I think the smaller metal dragon heads is "compensated" with the large metal head on the centre of the layer, a larger metal piece in the middle than other Super Z beys so far, and since this uses disks again, it might be reduced to balance it out.