[Product]  B-101 Random Booster Vol. 9 Beat Kukulcan.7U.Hn

(Oct. 12, 2017  5:17 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2017  5:13 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Ah yes, this looks kinda cool... at least from the limited view we get. This better be an attack type.

So I guess both Quetzalcoatl like beyblades are RBV prizes hmmm...

Wait, is there an image?

It was on Twitter somewhere.
I assume we'll see Jinnius in this set, although I wonder what other god layers we'll see... They could honestly do either of the Zeus layers at this point. Still holding on to my hope for L2, although I won't be surprised if it's not there. lS, dF, sX would be cool as well as surprising.

What wouldn't surprise me is gK or G2. I reallg hope they're done with gV, kS, bR, aC, and kD. Maybe we'll see tN!
I bet this RBV has all RLC prizes, as there's seven RLC prizes fit for the seven spots in this RBV. I saw a white M2 as one of them. Lemme find the image.

EDIT: https://twitter.com/psyga_sfu/status/918497197175402498
I would hate it if they did that with this Random Booster but I'd still buy it just like I'm still buying 8 even though it kinda sucks
(Oct. 12, 2017  5:30 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I bet this RBV has all RLC prizes, as there's seven RLC prizes fit for the seven spots in this RBV. I saw a white M2 as one of them. Lemme find the image.

it would be awesome if thats the case. it would definately make it a must buy
(Oct. 12, 2017  5:30 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I bet this RBV has all RLC prizes, as there's seven RLC prizes fit for the seven spots in this RBV. I saw a white M2 as one of them. Lemme find the image.

Wait does that starter say December?
And it has those 3 little holes, AND A GIANT GOLDEN S
Could it be... the prototype version...
Well we can rule out this Random Booster having all RLC layers. I found this image which partially shows the RBV9 box. Apparently Kukulkan will have a light-blue + orange color scheme. Can't make out the gimmick, but it looks strange. Has something to do with that orange thing on the top. Anyway, if anybody is on a device that they can zoom in really far on, then you'll see the bottom of what looks to be a regular Valkyrie layer in this booster, weird. http://hobby.dengeki.com/ss/hobby/upload...CF3455.jpg
(Oct. 13, 2017  3:45 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Well we can rule out this Random Booster having all RLC layers. I found this image which partially shows the RBV9 box. Apparently Kukulkan will have a light-blue + orange color scheme. Can't make out the gimmick, but it looks strange. Has something to do with that orange thing on the top. Anyway, if anybody is on a device that they can zoom in really far on, then you'll see the bottom of what looks to be a regular Valkyrie layer in this booster, weird. http://hobby.dengeki.com/ss/hobby/upload...CF3455.jpg

But there's also that obvious M2 right there...
It's only logical to think that it'll be in the RB

Edit: just realized you said ALL. Idk who thought that it would have all RLC layers but just disregard what I said
Well since Q2 & Y2 are in 8 then maybe G2 & TW are in this. We still need to see Z2 & L2. Idk if they will put another GV in here or a KS again. But Legend Spriggan, GK & GS & BJ are good guessez. I looked at the package and it would be odd to put the first V back in thiz (unless they release something simular to the black evil V1). Dont matter cus im gettin this full set. I wouldnt mind: a GV driver, LS driver, BJ & GZ driver. And for the love of god NO MORE LOOPS OR SPIRALS! i got enough. And if we do see L2 imagine the glitter & hopefully recolored metal heads *imagines*
(Oct. 13, 2017  5:05 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2017  3:45 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Well we can rule out this Random Booster having all RLC layers. I found this image which partially shows the RBV9 box. Apparently Kukulkan will have a light-blue + orange color scheme. Can't make out the gimmick, but it looks strange. Has something to do with that orange thing on the top. Anyway, if anybody is on a device that they can zoom in really far on, then you'll see the bottom of what looks to be a regular Valkyrie layer in this booster, weird. http://hobby.dengeki.com/ss/hobby/upload...CF3455.jpg

But there's also that obvious M2 right there...
It's only logical to think that it'll be in the RB

Edit: just realized you said ALL. Idk who thought that it would have all RLC layers but just disregard what I said

Haha that was me. I initially thought that until I saw what looked like Valkyrie in the box.
Kinda off topic but the link doesn't work for me.
(Oct. 14, 2017  2:17 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Kinda off topic but the link doesn't work for me.

Remove the .jpg from the end of the link. Whoever copy/pasted it here didn't pay attention.
(Oct. 14, 2017  2:19 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2017  2:17 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Kinda off topic but the link doesn't work for me.

Remove the .jpg from the end of the link. Whoever copy/pasted it here didn't pay attention.

still didnt work when i did that, could you post the correct link to the image that shows beat kukulcan
Here's the picture in the background you can see a small part of the box.

[Image: 20KjdKD.jpg]
(Oct. 14, 2017  5:02 AM)BeyGa Wrote: Here's the picture in the background you can see a small part of the box.

[Image: 20KjdKD.jpg]

from that little preview it looks dope already! super excited for the next Random Boosters #'s 8 & 9!
terrible to see Valkyrie in RB9 as the photo shown....
(Oct. 15, 2017  6:23 PM)roux Wrote: terrible to see Valkyrie in RB9 as the photo shown....
it looks like a purple valtryek to me too... i personally dont see the point in releasing a single layer bey in this late of a RB, when i order mine i really dont want it lol.
(Oct. 15, 2017  6:23 PM)roux Wrote: terrible to see Valkyrie in RB9 as the photo shown....

I don't see it. Where is it?
(Oct. 18, 2017  1:22 AM)ptf606 Wrote:

I don't see it. Where is it?

BeyGa posted a photo above
The Valkyrie wing is barely visible on the box above Beat Kukulkan
Maybe it is made to be a special version like the Evil one. Doesnt make sense since there are 2 other V's in previous packs. We will just wait n see
But what if it has - actually - dual layer quality teeth? I'd be more than happy to get a proper Valkyrie layer, even at this point.
They can also put a less fragile D2, I2 and Z2 in it, I wouldn't mind at all, lol.
The god series still reminds me of 4D... and MFB RB7-9 didn't feature 4Ds other than the price at all. Not that this is a good thing though, but it keeps the "god" series kinda special. And they can include some older, quite "rare" releases. Maybe that's the point, idk.
I think I'm alone in this idea but I'm pretty sure that's not Valkyrie. I'm gonna go with the random layer idea and say it could be obelisk odin.
(Oct. 22, 2017  8:18 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: I think I'm alone in this idea but I'm pretty sure that's not Valkyrie. I'm gonna go with the random layer idea and say it could be obelisk odin.

O2 does not have that wing like shape. I own a Valtryek, and I for sure can say that is a Valkyrie.