[Product]  B-101 Random Booster Vol. 9 Beat Kukulcan.7U.Hn

(Nov. 19, 2017  8:33 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: Is it L or R?

R
When it extends at the end of the battle wouldn't it get a lot of recoil and higher the risk of the opponent bursting it in the last second?
(Nov. 19, 2017  8:42 PM)TL14 Wrote: When it extends at the end of the battle wouldn't it get a lot of recoil and higher the risk of the opponent bursting it in the last second?

actully the extend when the disk moves like arc bahamut and it would be a lot of risk in that moment because they will extend when is in his last teeth
Its only left i think
(Nov. 19, 2017  9:09 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote:
Its only left i think

if you se the image the tabs are for right spin:
[Image: RBdI5MJ.jpg]
creddits to marutti
(Nov. 19, 2017  9:16 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2017  9:09 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Its only left i think

if you se the image the tabs are for right spin:
creddits to marutti

The tabs aren't fully clicked though...
(Nov. 19, 2017  10:28 PM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2017  9:16 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: if you se the image the tabs are for right spin:
creddits to marutti

The tabs aren't fully clicked though...

It doesn't matter how much it's clicked, you can see the tabs where the prongs go
(Nov. 19, 2017  10:58 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2017  10:28 PM)ptf606 Wrote: The tabs aren't fully clicked though...

It doesn't matter how much it's clicked, you can see the tabs where the prongs go

Oh ok. I got the tabs and prongs mixed up.
After looking at it I think it has a aB like mechanism in it's gimmick.
(Nov. 20, 2017  1:46 AM)MWF Wrote: After looking at it I think it has a aB like mechanism in it's gimmick.

Yeah I see it too. I'm kinda wondering if the orange part is it's God Ability or just it's solid plastic colour?
It's in between it could spin in either direction tbh
Takara Tomy really ? another mode change during battle gimmick, this is getting annoying we already have 2 beys that can do this and i honestly don't care how the mechanism works its just tiring and its also a slight bit more piercing how this can tell you their running out of ideas since theres gimmicks have come out in very close releases [shelter regulus,arc bahamut and now beat kukulcan] im just glad they atleast made nL's gimmick somewhat unique but this is quite enough.
So the full combo is bK.7U.Hn

What is the U frame? New part?
(Nov. 20, 2017  5:24 AM)MWF Wrote: So the full combo is bK.7U.Hn

It's upper, which is ok i guess. I actually don't know if its good or not is it?
(Nov. 20, 2017  5:49 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2017  5:24 AM)MWF Wrote: So the full combo is bK.7U.Hn

It's upper, which is ok i guess. I actually don't know if its good or not is it?

No name confirmed yet. And there have already been a disc named Upper, so it is almost impossible to have a frame which is also named Upper.
(Nov. 20, 2017  6:01 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2017  5:49 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: It's upper, which is ok i guess. I actually don't know if its good or not is it?

No name confirmed yet. And there have already been a disc named Upper, so it is almost impossible to have a frame which is also named Upper.
Wait i didnt read 7, i thought it was U by itself and then it would be upper.
im going with upping as my guess for the frame's name
Is upping even a word? Anyway, I was thinking more uneven or unequal
That might be Uber, and will automatically called a Uber as the user launch the beyblade, which is the latest Black Technology of Takara Tomy. XD
I think the U Disc Frame could be Union or Under.
Under seems like the most logical. I hope it is named urban though cause it sounds cool.
It could always just be Up. Remember, we do have a Bumper disk and a Bump frame.
For some reason I can see the disk being some upper attack OR some imbalanced disk.
(Nov. 20, 2017  4:21 PM)Jinbee Wrote: For some reason I can see the disk being some upper attack OR some imbalanced disk.

It's a frame.
Maybe an Über Frame? I don't know, but maybe a rubber frame to deliver and amplify attacks?