[Product]  B-101 Random Booster Vol. 9 Beat Kukulcan.7U.Hn

It will come out at the end of December 2017.
I had a feeling they would take the god series all the way out to RBV9...
at this point in MFB we were only at 6 random boosters. has TT run out of ideas xD
(Jul. 24, 2017  4:34 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: at this point in MFB we were only at 6 random boosters. has TT run out of ideas xD

We may even see RBV12 by the end of the third series at this rate.
(Jul. 24, 2017  4:34 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: at this point in MFB we were only at 6 random boosters. has TT run out of ideas xD

Keep in mind that in MFB, we had Random Booster Light at one point, so it does balance out somewhat.
(Jul. 24, 2017  5:10 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:

Keep in mind that in MFB, we had Random Booster Light at one point, so it does balance out somewhat.

Man those light RBVs were crammed in so much lol.
Well this is what my snow money is going towards. I hope to see 1 (or 2) Legend Spriggs in this. Hell maybe even a BJ. This could be a full god pack.
id like to see the last 2 layers of the plastic gen beys in id really like a better chance to get driger with out shelling 40+
Don't know about you guys, but I'm expecting at least another random booster after this one. I feel like TT is trying to get more of the old plastic gen stuff out there as well other parts that were previously rare. Also, it means more money for them to sell many random boosters for people just trying to get that one bey.
(Sep. 16, 2017  6:37 PM)KingVictory Wrote: Don't know about you guys, but I'm expecting at least another random booster after this one. I feel like TT is trying to get more of the old plastic gen stuff out there as well other parts that were previously rare. Also, it means more money for them to sell many random boosters for people just trying to get that one bey.

plus they had a poll in corocoro awhile back saying "which plastic bey do you want to see next?" and they had pictures of several plastic gen beys
(Sep. 16, 2017  9:05 PM)amidamaru Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2017  6:37 PM)KingVictory Wrote: Don't know about you guys, but I'm expecting at least another random booster after this one. I feel like TT is trying to get more of the old plastic gen stuff out there as well other parts that were previously rare. Also, it means more money for them to sell many random boosters for people just trying to get that one bey.

plus they had a poll in corocoro awhile back saying "which plastic bey do you want to see next?" and they had pictures of several plastic gen beys

Yeah, I remember that! I'm looking forward to that! I remember they had Dragoon F and Wolborg on it! If we're lucky, they had Dranzer F, that will win, and it'll actually have good teeth! (Unless you want a different bey Tongue_out)
(Sep. 17, 2017  12:36 AM)KingVictory Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2017  9:05 PM)amidamaru Wrote: plus they had a poll in corocoro awhile back saying "which plastic bey do you want to see next?" and they had pictures of several plastic gen beys

Yeah, I remember that! I'm looking forward to that! I remember they had Dragoon F and Wolborg on it! If we're lucky, they had Dranzer F, that will win, and it'll actually have good teeth! (Unless you want a different bey Tongue_out)

Well... turns out Dragoon F was the winner (IDK if there were others.)

I think this Random Booster is aB.
(Sep. 17, 2017  8:57 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2017  12:36 AM)KingVictory Wrote: Yeah, I remember that! I'm looking forward to that! I remember they had Dragoon F and Wolborg on it! If we're lucky, they had Dranzer F, that will win, and it'll actually have good teeth! (Unless you want a different bey Tongue_out)

Well... turns out Dragoon F was the winner (IDK if there were others.)

aB?
(Sep. 17, 2017  9:01 PM)KingVictory Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2017  8:57 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Well... turns out Dragoon F was the winner (IDK if there were others.)

aB?

Ark Bahamut. It seems likely, due to the trends i've noticed. G2 was a completely new bey, and one of the only new beys left is aB.
(Sep. 17, 2017  9:02 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2017  9:01 PM)KingVictory Wrote: aB?

Ark Bahamut. It seems likely, due to the trends i've noticed. G2 was a completely new bey, and one of the only new beys left is aB.

What about bK?
You mean bP? I think Beat Kulkulkan was for something other than beyblade, although I don't think Beat Phoenix is confirmed either...
(Sep. 18, 2017  12:15 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: You mean bP? I think Beat Kulkulkan was for something other than beyblade, although I don't think Beat Phoenix is confirmed either...

Kai-V confirmed Beat Phoenix. Beat Kulkulkan is the one that should be treated as unconfirmed.
Prize Bey confirmed as Beat Kukulcan. 900¥ per booster.
(Sep. 18, 2017  12:18 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2017  12:15 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: You mean bP? I think Beat Kulkulkan was for something other than beyblade, although I don't think Beat Phoenix is confirmed either...

Kai-V confirmed Beat Phoenix. Beat Kulkulkan is the one that should be treated as unconfirmed.

(Oct. 12, 2017  4:49 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Prize Bey confirmed as Beat Kukulcan. 900¥ per booster.

Hmm lol. BTW what is a Kukulan?
Beat Kukulcan eh? I guess there is no Beat Phoenix lol.

I can't wait for more info for this bey.
Mistakes are made, that’s just the end of it. It could’ve been either name, and Kai-V did state the logic behind why Phoenix was a more sensible assumption than Kukulcan. She never technically confirmed anything either.

Kukulcan is a Mayan Feathered Serpent, so it’s very comparable to Quetzalcoatl really.
(Sep. 18, 2017  12:18 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Kai-V confirmed Beat Phoenix. Beat Kulkulkan is the one that should be treated as unconfirmed.

why do I say things
Ah yes, this looks kinda cool... at least from the limited view we get. This better be an attack type.

So I guess both Quetzalcoatl like beyblades are RBV prizes hmmm...
(Oct. 12, 2017  5:13 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Ah yes, this looks kinda cool... at least from the limited view we get. This better be an attack type.

So I guess both Quetzalcoatl like beyblades are RBV prizes hmmm...

Wait, is there an image?