November 2012 Giveaway: BBG-24/25 Ultimate Synchrom DX Sets - Passport Holders Only

Hey World Bladers,

If you're a Passport Holder, please post once in this thread to be entered in the November 2012 giveaway for a brand new BBG-24 Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Attack & Balance Type or BBG-25 Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Stamina & Defense Type! And to make up for missing out on the monthly giveaways over the past few months, we've decided to giveaway not just one of each of these sets, but two! So, there will be four winners! Bladers who post in this thread and do not possess a Blader Passport will have their posts immediately deleted.

To make the deal even sweeter, we will also throw in a free Face Booster for each winner!
This contest will run for eleven days until November 30th, 2012, 11:59:59PM EST. Any Passport Holders who post after that date/time will not be entered. The winners will be announced shortly after the date has passed and will have their prize shipped to them free of charge!

Good luck everyone!

Also, be sure to check the list of winners for the 75,000 Members Celebration BeyLotto if you haven't already!
Ohhh! Yay! My first first giveaway post! Smile
I was looking for these on the internet earlier to try 'n buy them... I couldn't find them. Come onn! Let this be my lucky giveaway XD ! Joyful_2

EDIT: Yes. I'm in.
Oh god, passport expires tomorrow. I'll enter while I can.
Great I'm in
I'm in!! Grin
I'm totally in. Doesn't matter, cause my luck is nonexistent.
I'm in.
Not going to miss this one, im in.
I'm finally a blader too, I'll take it. my little brother is a bey hog! Tongue_out
Enter this guy!
I'd like to enter.
Oh, what the heck. why not? I'm in to
Hello, I' m in Grin !
Heck yeah, enter me. I need to win, I won't be able to buy them cause Christmas I have to spend my money on gifts XD
enter me
(Nov. 20, 2012  8:59 PM)Coach Wrote: Awesome Zero-G set! I'll take 2 lol! Ok 1 of each will do.. :-)

Haha. Just to be clear, though: in this giveaway you can win a BBG-24 Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Attack & Balance Type or a BBG-25 Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Stamina & Defense Type. Not both. We're giving away two of each to four different winners.
I would like to enter this giveaway, thanks!
Enter me please! Good luck to everyone!
Aim for the sky. I'm InSmile