Northern Virginia Tournaments

It's a B-09.
(Aug. 05, 2019  11:15 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2019  11:14 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I'll bring my regulation stadium and I can judge.

Which one is that?
(Aug. 05, 2019  11:04 PM)SS2 Blader Wrote: CheetoBlader
Why doesn’t it have pockets?

IDK why I made that choice But heres one vid showing the stadium! 
fileUncertain//Users/jonathanlewis/Downloads/IMG_4459%202.MOV
I can’t see it.

the cracks or the vid? (BTW if not it's still playable!)
(Aug. 05, 2019  11:24 PM)SS2 Blader Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2019  11:15 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Which one is that?
I can’t see it.

the cracks or the vid? (BTW if not it's still playable!)
The video.
(Aug. 05, 2019  11:43 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2019  11:24 PM)SS2 Blader Wrote: the cracks or the vid? (BTW if not it's still playable!)
The video.

Ok like i said it's playable! if I do make a battle video for my YT channel than i'll give u the link!
If enough people are interested, I could do a raffle for something (Riptide Blast Set/Shark Launcher)
We still have open spots! Please post here if you’re coming Smile.
Hey! We have open spots! I can sell you the Shark Launcher Set!
Please post here to confirm that you’re coming!
I'll be there.
PLEASE BRING BOTH STANDARD, AND CLASSIC PARTS! We’ll play both Joyful_3Joyful_3Joyful_3Joyful_3Joyful_3.
See you guys in a few hours! Don’t forget anything! Wink
Today was amazing! We were able to use the pavilion pretty quickly (there was one of those business day things), we got to play a LOT of BEYBLADE (3 hours!), and we never found a winner (we always ended up with a win and a loss each).

Sorry y’all had to drive quite a distance to get here :(. Next time, I’ll check to see if there’s a place that’s not as far.

Thanks for coming out everyone ^_^!
How many Bladers came out bro?
Wait tommorow? sorry I havnt been on wbo for a while. I got a burst but he burst and his top flew somewhere and I can't find it.
(Aug. 10, 2019  5:29 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: How many Bladers came out bro?

Sorry for the late reply, I guess I didn’t notice it ‘till now Unhappy Sorry. But anyways, only 3, me, SS2 Blader, And DeceasedCrab.
(Aug. 15, 2019  8:50 PM)SpiderNathan07 Wrote: Wait tommorow? sorry I havnt been on wbo for a while. I got a burst but he burst and his top flew somewhere and I can't find it.

It already happened Speechless. Sorry about that, hope you can find it! Which one was it?
That's ok tell me if you do another tournement! It was my bey Hyrus h2's tip.
(Aug. 16, 2019  8:39 PM)SpiderNathan07 Wrote: That's ok tell me if you do another tournement! It was my bey Hyrus h2's tip.

I will Smile. You should get Balkesh B3, Caynox C3, and the Screw Trident from the Random Booster Volume 11 so you can make aB3.0L.Br Smile.
Cheeto, your at-references are a mess! Use
atsymbol openquote name closequote
if they have a space in their name. I fixed it for you this time, because I've got your back and I know you'd be okay with it.

If you're proposing a venue and a time, that'll get you the prerequisites you need for your 3 additional interested bladers.
You know dang well I'd be there to help out and judge.

Around what date, and what location?
(Jan. 02, 2020  4:31 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Who would be interested if I decided to host?

DeceasedCrab Rust lord jackpotgodzilla SS2 Blader BC Crest Hitashi The Supreme One Yami Hyper xeno RYANTHEDRAGON98 SpiderNathan07

I would, but sadly, it would be hours away from me sadly, especially since like, the new house me, my mom and sis are hoping to move into will be, like, much farther away from Virginia
(Jan. 02, 2020  4:45 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Cheeto, your at-references are a mess! Use
atsymbol openquote name closequote
if they have a space in their name. I fixed it for you this time, because I've got your back and I know you'd be okay with it.

If you're proposing a venue and a time, that'll get you the prerequisites you need for your 3 additional interested bladers.
You know dang well I'd be there to help out and judge.

Around what date, and what location?

I tried that, but it failed so I tried something else and didn’t check.
(Jan. 02, 2020  4:31 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Who would be interested if I decided to host?

DeceasedCrab Rust lord jackpotgodzilla SS2 Blader BC Crest Hitashi The Supreme One Yami Hyper xeno RYANTHEDRAGON98 SpiderNathan07
I would love to come to some northern Virginia tournaments
I would easily do to any va tournament

I have a stadium you can borrow for a tournament and I can bring some extra for free play
I am down CheetoBlader
(Jan. 03, 2020  1:33 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: I am down CheetoBlader

Y'all are killing me it's doublequotes and you forgot an e from his name Grin