Northern Virginia Tournaments

(Jul. 31, 2019  4:31 PM)SpiderNathan07 Wrote: I would love to come but I might be in school.

My current plan is to host by the 10th. I’ll keep you updated Joyful_3. Should I put you down as a “Confirmed?”
Cool, Where in Northern Va? My school starts after that. I may be able to make it. Also Is it just for burst or can I bring my Metal Fusion beyblade?
(Jul. 31, 2019  4:55 PM)SpiderNathan07 Wrote: Cool, Where in Northern Va? My school starts after that. I may be able to make it. Also Is it just for burst or can I bring my Metal Fusion beyblade?

Burst. Probably in Falls Church/McLean. I’m hoping that I could host here: 
1840 Olney Rd
Falls Church, VA  22043
United States
(Jul. 31, 2019  4:59 PM)SpiderNathan07 Wrote: Oof I only have a metal fusion.

Unhappy If you come, I could help you select some stuff to get, or lend you some parts Wink.
Thanks so much! Maybe I'll try to get a burst in the coming days.
(Jul. 31, 2019  5:09 PM)SpiderNathan07 Wrote: Thanks so much! Maybe I'll try to get a burst in the coming days.

Great! I’ll help you with combos and possibly lend you some parts ^_^
I’m about to move down to Richmond, so unfortunately mid-weeks will be difficult (though not impossible).
If you do happen to host any one weekends I’ll be there for sure.
(Jul. 31, 2019  5:39 PM)Banta Wrote: I’m about to move down to Richmond, so unfortunately mid-weeks will be difficult (though not impossible).
If you do happen to host any one weekends I’ll be there for sure.

Alright, that’s great! I might be able to host on weekends, but I’m not entirely sure. I’ll keep you updated! Smile
(Jul. 31, 2019  9:38 PM)Cool beys Wrote: I am in L.A so never mind

Then why would you post here?
So my dad said to host a meetup to have a mini tournament and to see who can judge, bring stadiums, and free play. (And maybe also have this be a team meetup?)

DeceasedCrab Banta @‘SS2 Blader’ SpiderNathan07 Hitashi @‘Hyper xeno’ jackpotgodzilla Reese09 @‘Rust lord’ Godly_Requiem
Pick a date! I have a flexible schedule.
I'm at the beach right now. I'll be back Tuesday. So I can't make it before then.
(Aug. 01, 2019  9:52 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Pick a date! I have a flexible schedule.

(Aug. 01, 2019  10:09 PM)SpiderNathan07 Wrote: I'm at the beach right now. I'll be back Tuesday. So I can't make it before then.

I’m planning on Friday or Thursday next week. I’ll try to post tomorrow. Smile
My dad says we are busy those days. And that he doesnt want to drive all that way for just the mini tournement. Sorry I hadn't seen this till now.
(Aug. 04, 2019  10:22 PM)SpiderNathan07 Wrote: My dad says we are busy those days. And that he doesnt want to drive all that way for just the mini tournement. Sorry I hadn't seen this till now.

Alright, hopefully you can participate when I host! Smile
From what time (starting and finishing) I know 1:00 PM for the starting point. (BTW I might be able to come) (Just saying) do u want me to come at a better time?

(Aug. 04, 2019  10:22 PM)SpiderNathan07 Wrote: My dad says we are busy those days. And that he doesnt want to drive all that way for just the mini tournement. Sorry I hadn't seen this till now.

(Aug. 04, 2019  11:03 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

Alright, hopefully you can participate when I host! Smile

Yeah me 2. I Have Middle School so I'll try to come! (Again Sundays would be best)
This Friday? Yeah sure, I can make it.
(Aug. 05, 2019  9:58 PM)SS2 Blader Wrote: From what time (starting and finishing) I know 1:00 PM for the starting point. (BTW I might be able to come) (Just saying) do u want me to come at a better time?
It depends on how many people come and how many formats we’re playingSmile.

(Aug. 05, 2019  10:14 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: This Friday? Yeah sure, I can make it.

Great! Would you be able to judge?

Also, can anyone bring their TT stadium? If not, then what stadiums do you guys wanna use?
(Aug. 05, 2019  10:29 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2019  9:58 PM)SS2 Blader Wrote: From what time (starting and finishing) I know 1:00 PM for the starting point. (BTW I might be able to come) (Just saying) do u want me to come at a better time?
It depends on how many people come and how many formats we’re playingSmile.

(Aug. 05, 2019  10:14 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: This Friday? Yeah sure, I can make it.

Also, can anyone bring their TT stadium? If not, then what stadiums do you guys wanna use?

I could bring mine but it has no pockets... (it's different) I could bring my star storm! (If I come.)
(Aug. 05, 2019  10:40 PM)SS2 Blader Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2019  10:29 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: It depends on how many people come and how many formats we’re playingSmile.

I could bring mine but it has no pockets... (it's different) I could bring my star storm! (If I come.)
Why doesn’t it have pockets?
CheetoBlader
(Aug. 05, 2019  10:40 PM)SS2 Blader Wrote: I could bring mine but it has no pockets... (it's different) I could bring my star storm! (If I come.)

IDK why I made that choice But heres one vid showing the stadium! 
file:///Users/jonathanlewis/Downloads/IMG_4459%202.MOV
I'll bring my regulation stadium and I can judge.
(Aug. 05, 2019  11:14 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I'll bring my regulation stadium and I can judge.

Which one is that?
(Aug. 05, 2019  11:04 PM)SS2 Blader Wrote: CheetoBlader
(Aug. 05, 2019  10:40 PM)SS2 Blader Wrote: I could bring mine but it has no pockets... (it's different) I could bring my star storm! (If I come.)

IDK why I made that choice But heres one vid showing the stadium! 
fileUncertain//Users/jonathanlewis/Downloads/IMG_4459%202.MOV
I can’t see it.