Northern Virginia Tournaments

(Jul. 22, 2020  5:26 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  5:21 AM)kai edits Wrote: At beytuber brawl some bey tubers used 3d printed beys against each other. I think you should put it in the rules(I don't know if it's in the rules or not) abd also check people's beys(the ones they bring including parts and layer and disks and drivers) before entering the area of the tournament.
This will help you a lot of time and also check for broken parts and fakes.
Just to clarify I'm trying to help the community so please don't get mad at me. I'm here to help.
I just want to help my fellow bladers that's all.
The rulebooks say “no 3D printed Beys”. If people don’t read them, they’re in for a rude awakening. We already check parts before matches, and have for a loooooong time. Checking before entering the tournament area is an awful idea. Especially if the players are bringing their own stuff for free play.

And saying “I’m helping so you can’t get mad at me” isn’t how it works. You’re not helping, and it’s like saying “no offense” after insulting someone. It does nothing.

Explain this in beytuber brawl why bey tubers were allowed to battle for fun with other bey tubers with 3d printed beys and not get in trouble.
(Jul. 22, 2020  5:21 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2020  6:06 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: You cannot use custom-built or 3d printed beys at a WBO event, unranked or not. Pursue non-WBO avenues for events where you want to use those.

At beytuber brawl some bey tubers used 3d printed beys against each other. I think you should put it in the rules(I don't know if it's in the rules or not) and also check people's beys(the ones they bring including parts and layer and disks and drivers) before entering the area of the tournament.
This will help you a lot of time and also check for broken parts and fakes.
Just to clarify I'm trying to help the community so please don't get mad at me. I'm here to help.
I just want to help my fellow bladers that's all. DeceasedCrab im trying to help you and the staff with my idea. If this idea is acceptable I want full credit please.

Your idea isn't new or creative or even feasible for WBO. We've heard it all before, but there's no way to ensure that custom built beys are reasonable, fair, or balanced in the context of tournament play for WBO events. Your example of non-tournament matches at Beytuber Brawl is meaningless within a WBO context. There have been other groups that allow custom built beys based on weight classes, go find those. Some were even based out of the Virginia area. But they're non-WBO, so don't ask again about it in this thread.

You're not helping. You haven't put enough thought into your ideas, or done any research on similar events that have happened before. And continuing to try and justify yourself like this is just rude.
(Jul. 22, 2020  5:30 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  5:26 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: The rulebooks say “no 3D printed Beys”. If people don’t read them, they’re in for a rude awakening. We already check parts before matches, and have for a loooooong time. Checking before entering the tournament area is an awful idea. Especially if the players are bringing their own stuff for free play.

And saying “I’m helping so you can’t get mad at me” isn’t how it works. You’re not helping, and it’s like saying “no offense” after insulting someone. It does nothing.

Explain this in beytuber brawl why bey tubers were allowed to battle for fun with other bey tubers with 3d printed beys and not get in trouble.
Because it was free play. The WBO is fine with 3D printed Beys in free play, but not standard. Like Crab said, your ideas are not original, and you’re not helpin’.
Wow I did not realize this much thought was put into something of this topic... in any consolation I am sorry for starting this argument with a dumb and obvious question. And I would like to also thank you for enlightening me one some of the WBO standard rules. To be honest I am new to the cite and have a lot to learn so again thank you and sorry
(Jul. 22, 2020  2:25 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  5:30 AM)kai edits Wrote: Explain this in beytuber brawl why bey tubers were allowed to battle for fun with other bey tubers with 3d printed beys and not get in trouble.
Because it was free play. The WBO is fine with 3D printed Beys in free play, but not standard. Like Crab said, your ideas are not original, and you’re not helpin’.

I was saying in free play. Why can't they just ban 3d printed beys for free play too. I actually I have a good idea should I share it?
(Jul. 24, 2020  9:13 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  2:25 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Because it was free play. The WBO is fine with 3D printed Beys in free play, but not standard. Like Crab said, your ideas are not original, and you’re not helpin’.

I was saying in free play. Why can't they just ban 3d printed beys for free play too. I actually I have a good idea should I share it?

Have u thought carefully on what you said? you are saying we should "ban " 3d printed beys in "free play".. Emphasis on quotation marks
(Jul. 24, 2020  9:15 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2020  9:13 AM)kai edits Wrote: I was saying in free play. Why can't they just ban 3d printed beys for free play too. I actually I have a good idea should I share it?

Have u thought carefully on what you said? you are saying we should "ban " 3d printed beys in "free play".. Emphasis on quotation marks

Yes if it's not legal in official tournament matches it should be banned In free play too. Or they should just make a format for 3d printed beys.
(Jul. 24, 2020  9:17 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2020  9:15 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Have u thought carefully on what you said? you are saying we should "ban " 3d printed beys in "free play".. Emphasis on quotation marks

Yes if it's not legal in official tournament matches it should be banned In free play too. Or they should just make a format for 3d printed beys.

i hope u know that free play doesnt have any rules.
(Jul. 24, 2020  9:36 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2020  9:17 AM)kai edits Wrote:  

i hope u know that free play doesnt have any rules.

Wbo needs to make a new format besides standard and limited
(Jul. 24, 2020  9:40 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2020  9:36 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: i hope u know that free play doesnt have any rules.

There's Classic, Limited, and Standard. I think we have enough burst formats.
(Jul. 24, 2020  9:40 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2020  9:36 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: i hope u know that free play doesnt have any rules.

Limited came out around a month ago. It’s quite fresh, heck, it’s fresh enough to not be ranked yet! You’re not helping, and you’re not going to these tournaments, so stay the heck out of this thread.
(Jul. 24, 2020  9:13 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  2:25 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Because it was free play. The WBO is fine with 3D printed Beys in free play, but not standard. Like Crab said, your ideas are not original, and you’re not helpin’.

Please stop praising your own ideas. They're not feasible and not well thought out. You can share ideas, but the amount of self-praise you seem to give yourself while doing so is a bad look.
(Jul. 24, 2020  6:26 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2020  9:13 AM)kai edits Wrote: I was saying in free play. Why can't they just ban 3d printed beys for free play too. I actually I have a good idea should I share it?
Please stop praising your own ideas. They're not feasible and not well thought out. You can share ideas, but the amount of self-praise you seem to give yourself while doing so is a bad look.

Thank you. I have a good I deal wbo should do a tournament with non competitive layer like(regalia genesis,big bang genesis and other layers) that don't get enough show in the competitive sence
(Jul. 24, 2020  11:47 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2020  6:26 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Please stop praising your own ideas. They're not feasible and not well thought out. You can share ideas, but the amount of self-praise you seem to give yourself while doing so is a bad look.

Thank you. I have a good I deal wbo should do a tournament with non competitive layer like(regalia genesis,big bang genesis and other layers) that don't get enough show in the competitive sence
Wait. So you’re saying that the Genesis’ aren’t competitive, but in other posts, you’re saying that you wanna prove that the Genesis’ are competitive? ??? Please elaborate.
(Jul. 24, 2020  11:59 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2020  11:47 PM)kai edits Wrote: Thank you. I have a good I deal wbo should do a tournament with non competitive layer like(regalia genesis,big bang genesis and other layers) that don't get enough show in the competitive sence
Wait. So you’re saying that the Genesis’ aren’t competitive, but in other posts, you’re saying that you wanna prove that the Genesis’ are competitive? ??? Please elaborate.

It can be im just saying genesis needs some more testing. If people tried genesis more with aggressive drivers like extreme dash or jolt it can be possibly it can be a metal layer
(Jul. 25, 2020  12:02 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2020  11:59 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Wait. So you’re saying that the Genesis’ aren’t competitive, but in other posts, you’re saying that you wanna prove that the Genesis’ are competitive? ??? Please elaborate.

It can be im just saying genesis needs some more testing. If people tried genesis more with aggressive drivers like extreme dash or jolt it can be possibly it can be a metal layer
People have though. It’s not competitive. Besides, the infinite lock system makes the attacks less powerful. Genesis is outclassed in everything.
(Jul. 25, 2020  12:16 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  12:02 AM)kai edits Wrote: It can be im just saying genesis needs some more testing. If people tried genesis more with aggressive drivers like extreme dash or jolt it can be possibly it can be a metal layer
People have though. It’s not competitive. Besides, the infinite lock system makes the attacks less powerful. Genesis is outclassed in everything.
I agree but also disagree if you put the big bang armor on regalia genesis I think it will help it out a bit.
(Jul. 25, 2020  12:18 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  12:16 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: People have though. It’s not competitive. Besides, the infinite lock system makes the attacks less powerful. Genesis is outclassed in everything.
I agree but also disagree if you put the big bang armor on regalia genesis I think it will help it out a bit.

Nope. Just makes sure that there’s a zero percent chance of bursting. Anyways, this is off topic. Feel free to continue this in Beyblade Random Thoughts though.
(Jul. 25, 2020  12:22 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  12:18 AM)kai edits Wrote: I agree but also disagree if you put the big bang armor on regalia genesis I think it will help it out a bit.

Nope. Just makes sure that there’s a zero percent chance of bursting. Anyways, this is off topic. Feel free to continue this in Beyblade Random Thoughts though.

Thanks for taking the time to respond back.
(Jul. 25, 2020  12:27 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  12:22 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Nope. Just makes sure that there’s a zero percent chance of bursting. Anyways, this is off topic. Feel free to continue this in Beyblade Random Thoughts though.

Thanks for taking the time to respond back.

Just stop posting in this thread unless it's about Northern Virginia Tournaments, unless you want more warning percentage. Don't make an empty response such as "Thanks for taking the time to respond back.", just star the post.
When does the tournament start and what format is it
Hello! It’s me, Friedpasta. I want to host tournaments in northern Virginia, probably in Vienna, Tysons corner, and Falls church. If you’re interested in me hosting, let me know, since I need at least 4 people to be interested before I can apply to become an organizer. Thanks!
(Aug. 02, 2020  8:08 PM)Friedpasta Wrote: Hello! It’s me, Friedpasta. I want to host tournaments in northern Virginia, probably in Vienna, Tysons corner, and Falls church. If you’re interested in me hosting, let me know, since I need at least 4 people to be interested before I can apply to become an organizer. Thanks!
Perfect for me. I’m down
Nice! CheetoBlader and Turboblader (He told me he was onboard in texts) are interested!
Friedpasta and you couldn't use an existing Northern Virginia tournament thread for this Why Exactly?

I'm going to move this thread for you. Please don't do that again.