Northern Virginia Tournaments

Any bladers or community near northern Virginia/Washington DC area?
(Jan. 20, 2020  6:25 PM)achillies51 Wrote: Any bladers or community near northern Virginia/Washington DC area?

Hi! Welcome to the WBO!

You put this thread in the right spot, but you forgot to check if there was already a thread for tournaments in this region. There are several. I will move this into one of them.
just wondering  if there happens to be bladers near this area
(Mar. 03, 2020  1:17 PM)snoc Wrote: just wondering  if there happens to be bladers near this area

There are plenty of bladers near Northern Virginia. But we already have a thread for that. Use that, don't make a new thread.
My quiz has been approved so now all we need is for Kei or ~Mana~ to make my name purple!
How does this location work for y’all?
1840 Olney Rd
Falls Church, VA 22043
United States
Olney Park will be fine, once normalcy is restored. I wouldn't schedule anything before then.
(Apr. 17, 2020  6:35 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Olney Park will be fine, once normalcy is restored. I wouldn't schedule anything before then.

Don’t worry, I’m not scheduling anything until this is over.
Alright, if I were to host an unranked tournament this summer, what are some non-standard stadiums y’all would want to battle in? I have a variety, but not everything, so please choose multiple.
(Jul. 11, 2020  9:52 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Alright, if I were to host an unranked tournament this summer, what are some non-standard stadiums y’all would want to battle in? I have a variety, but not everything, so please choose multiple.
CheetoBlader have you consulted your local jurisdictions event rules? It appears that Virginia is in phase 3 of reopening, but the rules are quite complicated. Falls Church itself does not appear to be associated with any county, so it would go by Virginia rules. It is possible Virginia may return to phase 2 if things go south.

Fairfax county surrounds the entirety of Falls Church, with the highest number if cases in the state. Now doesn't seem like a good time for it.
I would definitely join some tournaments in NoVA. I'm really excited to start going back to tournaments in general, so being really close to where I live is really nice
Yeah I’d go I have just been itching to go to an tournament so far every tournament listing I have seen was booked so I’d love to go
(Jul. 14, 2020  8:46 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: CheetoBlader have you consulted your local jurisdictions event rules? It appears that Virginia is in phase 3 of reopening, but the rules are quite complicated. Falls Church itself does not appear to be associated with any county, so it would go by Virginia rules. It is possible Virginia may return to phase 2 if things go south.

Fairfax county surrounds the entirety of Falls Church, with the highest number if cases in the state. Now doesn't seem like a good time for it.
[Image: B6644796-2045-422D-B64F-FA6EBFDF9666.jpeg]
Screenshot from the site.