North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

Yo guys, anyone know what's supposed to be happening with this, because as of right now I doubt this is happening.

@[Dark_Mousy]?
As of right now we are on for the 29th. I have to work this weekend sadly. But on the bright side i got a promotion!!
Hey Dark_Mousy, please try to give a bit more notice in the future if you're reconsidering the date Smile Thanks!
congrats
Ok so the 29th, why don't we go ahead and try to get a thread up.
By it i mean the tournament because I don't know where to go and what time
Hey BeyBladeeee, the event should be at Game Theory in Raleigh, I'll try to get into contact with Dark_Mousy so that I can give you more information.
(Apr. 12, 2016  3:20 AM)BeyBladeeee Wrote: By it i mean the tournament because I don't know where to go and what time

Hey! Are you the guy who messaged me on Tumblr? Grin
Guilty as charged beyBrad and thanks top doge
Glad you find your way here!
Definitely me too I'm so glad to have found fellow bladers
Hey I've tried getting into contact with @[Dark_Mousy] , but to no avail so I can't really give you more information yet unfortunately...
OH crud. I didn't see my private messages. My aologies. We are actually on for GT for the 29th.Ive been on a swing shift this week. Sorry for the inconvience everyone. WE are going to do burst and Plastics on the 29th.

Confirmed:
1. Dark_Mousy
2. Regina.Marie

Thread will be up tomorrow night or Friday morning. Working til 9pm tomorrow.

(Apr. 14, 2016  2:52 AM)BeyBladeeee Wrote: Definitely me too I'm so glad to have found fellow bladers

We are so glad to have you in the community Smile. WE are finally getting things back on track. My job has been a bit more demanding since Im up for promotion. But we are a go for the 29th
Cool I know the date but what time should I be there
Generally events at Game Theory we start the tournament's registration at 11 am and the actual event begins at 12.
You have school over the weekend?
Wait the 29th of April is Friday is this in May
I think the day is supposed to be the 30th, we never have tournaments on Friday, so I'm assuming it's the 30th.
Please get the proposal in for (I assume the 30th) when you can, @[Dark_Mousy] Smile
(Apr. 14, 2016  3:47 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Thread will be up tomorrow night or Friday morning. Working til 9pm tomorrow.

... A week later... So any news on a thread, can anyone even go to this???
@[Thunder Dome]
@[Dark_Mousy]
@[ZachBob]
@[Titan Tite]
@[DefStamina88]
@[BeyBladeeee]
Hey, I'll reach out to Dark_Mousy and see if I can get him to explain what's up. Sorry to hear about this. Maybe someone else is up for hosting?
I wouldn't mind hosting, but the problem is that I don't know what's going on with Game Theory. I guess I could try and host in Rolesville Park if anyone is interested.
im good on the april 30th