Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitzu and many other series of Ninjago thread!

(Jan. 16, 2021  9:41 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  9:29 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: The Island key art has been revealed!
https://ninjago.fandom.com/wiki/Season_14:_The_Island

Also its been confirmed Nya is the focus of the 2021 Storyline! (super vague, I think they meant 2022 for Season 15 but whatever>)

Ninjago still going on?

Yep, how many seasons you watched?
(Jan. 16, 2021  9:41 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  9:41 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Ninjago still going on?

12. And i stopped watching like 3 years ago
(Jan. 16, 2021  9:29 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: The Island key art has been revealed!

Also its been confirmed Nya is the focus of the 2021 Storyline! (super vague, I think they meant 2022 for Season 15 but whatever>)

That. Is. Amazing!

(Jan. 16, 2021  9:43 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  9:41 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Yep, how many seasons you watched?

Why? It’s so good! Like elemental powers, Oni Masks, the storyline is amazing!
(Jan. 16, 2021  10:16 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:

That. Is. Amazing!

(Jan. 16, 2021  9:43 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: 12. And i stopped watching like 3 years ago

Because it's kinda for little kids. Not interstting anymore
(Jan. 17, 2021  1:02 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  10:16 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: That. Is. Amazing!

I'm 16 and I still watch it, but it won't be for everyone.
(Jan. 17, 2021  1:02 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  10:16 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: That. Is. Amazing!

Nope. It is dope!
I ended up watching the Ninjago movie Hunted and dang it was good the movie.
Rate: 9/10
(Jan. 16, 2021  9:43 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

WHAT!? Ok no offense, but ur a liar and also how could u?
Ur a liar ( no offense) but that 12th season came out like 1 year ago. 
How could you? ( no offense) NINJAGO IS A SUPER GOOD TV SHOW ALMOST AS GOOD AS BEYBLADE! HOW COULD U STOP WATCHING IT?
(Jan. 21, 2021  1:18 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  9:43 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: 12. And i stopped watching like 3 years ago

WHAT!? Ok no offense, but ur a liar and also how could u?
How could you? ( no offense) NINJAGO IS A SUPER GOOD TV SHOW ALMOST AS GOOD AS BEYBLADE! HOW COULD U STOP WATCHING IT?

Yeah thats impossible. The 12th season, Prime Empire, came out in 2019. He said he stopped watching 3 years ago. No offense to Ryuga's Son but he has to be lying or he made a mistake.
(Jan. 21, 2021  1:32 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: *Meme 1*
[Image: tenor.gif]

I hate those stupid lego commercials that always say "HEY!" lol
Well since I watched some Ninjago episodes lol I guess my favorites as of now are: Jay (Idk why lol), Lloyd, and Harumi.
(Jan. 21, 2021  1:38 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Well since I watched some Ninjago episodes lol I guess my favorites as of now are: Jay (Idk why lol), Lloyd, and Harumi.

Jay one of my all time faves. Lloyd is pretty cool. I have a newfound favorite in Cole though, he was pretty cool in season 13.
Hey, I don't mean to be rude, but this is the World Lego Organization. This is all about Beyblade-topic things, so I'd prefer if you didn't post this. But hey, it's not my job to point these things out
We can talk about off-topic things here you know.
I'm pretty sure after season 10 of the first series and after season 2 of the second series, it has been done for
(Jan. 16, 2021  9:41 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  9:41 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Ninjago still going on?

(Jan. 21, 2021  1:39 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Hey, I don't mean to be rude, but this is the World Lego Organization. This is all about Beyblade-topic things, so I'd prefer if you didn't post this. But hey, it's not my job to point these things out

We're aloud to talk about other things as long as they're in the proper section.

(Jan. 21, 2021  1:40 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: I'm pretty sure after season 10 of the first series and after season 2 of the second series, it has been done for

What lol? It's still going on.
(Jan. 21, 2021  1:51 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  1:39 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Hey, I don't mean to be rude, but this is the World Lego Organization. This is all about Beyblade-topic things, so I'd prefer if you didn't post this. But hey, it's not my job to point these things out

We're aloud to talk about other things as long as they're in the proper section.

(Jan. 21, 2021  1:40 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: I'm pretty sure after season 10 of the first series and after season 2 of the second series, it has been done for

What lol? It's still going on.

Oh ok, I'm sorry. I'm new to this.
(Jan. 21, 2021  1:38 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Well since I watched some Ninjago episodes lol I guess my favorites as of now are: Jay (Idk why lol), Lloyd, and Harumi.

Lloyd, Harumi (idk why lol) Wu, Zane, and pixel.

Ummm,mmm,mmm,mm,mmm,mmm,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Welll, if it were only for Beyblades, wouldn’t it be World Beyblade Organization? But we can talk about these things if it’s in the correct forum.

(Jan. 21, 2021  1:31 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  1:18 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: WHAT!? Ok no offense, but ur a liar and also how could u?

Yeah thats impossible. The 12th season, Prime Empire, came out in 2019. He said he stopped watching 3 years ago. No offense to Ryuga's Son but he has to be lying or he made a mistake.

What———— IT CAME ON NETFLIX IN THE WORST YEAR (guess, it’s obvious), AND YOURE TELLING ME THAT IT REALESD IN 2019?
Late but Happy 10 Year of Ninjago
(Jan. 21, 2021  1:39 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:

Lloyd, Harumi (idk why lol) Wu, Zane, and pixel.

Welll, if it were only for Beyblades, wouldn’t it be World Beyblade Organization? But we can talk about these things if it’s in the correct forum.

(Jan. 21, 2021  1:31 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Yeah thats impossible. The 12th season, Prime Empire, came out in 2019. He said he stopped watching 3 years ago. No offense to Ryuga's Son but he has to be lying or he made a mistake.

What———— IT CAME ON NETFLIX IN THE WORST YEAR (guess, it’s obvious), AND YOURE TELLING ME THAT IT REALESD IN 2019?

Um yeah I meant to say "This ISN'T the World Lego Org. Lol typo
(Jan. 21, 2021  5:15 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  1:39 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Lloyd, Harumi (idk why lol) Wu, Zane, and pixel.

Um yeah I meant to say "This ISN'T the World Lego Org. Lol typo

Hahahaha! Lol.
(Dec. 14, 2020  3:39 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  3:37 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I htought those were a rip off of beyblades in my opinion. i own Nya, Cole, and Zane in those spin thing

Beyblades are a rip off of Beigoma.

It was a ripoff of indian spin toys (made before beigoma)

(Jan. 21, 2021  5:41 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  5:15 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Um yeah I meant to say "This ISN'T the World Lego Org. Lol typo

Hahahaha! Lol.

I started wathcing ninajgo again
(Dec. 14, 2020  2:31 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  1:22 PM)DPVideosNL Wrote: I'm here hi.

Hi! Who’s your favorite character?

Hello! And yet again, what is your fav character?

(Dec. 14, 2020  2:31 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: I really like Spin Stealing I have been following his profile and threads for a while
Well, thank you!
My favourite character would be kai or Jay.